PDA

View Full Version : Cardinals Euphoria

NmL1232
01-31-2009, 08:03 PM
A lot of the sports analysts,players, coaches, and ect. are picking the Cardinals. So it almost seems like we are the actual underdogs and i love it.

Does anybody else hear this?

SteelCityKing
01-31-2009, 08:05 PM
A lot of the sports analysts,players, coaches, and ect. are picking the Cardinals. So it almost seems like we are the actual underdogs and i love it.

i don't think the Steelers really care how they are seen by the media when it comes to stats and being the "underdog." we play how we play and no matter what, we'll come down with a win.

the Cardinals are a fluke team, like the Seahawks and they aren't going to play as good as everyone thinks they are. the clock'll strike early on this Cinderella Story. mark my words, brother. mark them well. =)

Harrison92
01-31-2009, 08:25 PM

I hear it but I say "Bring it!" I'll take that underdog role.Ths Steelers are too powerful to be beat in a game like this! They are "A band of brothers!":tt03:

stillers4me
01-31-2009, 08:33 PM
Anyone that thinks that the Steelers are going to let anybody else walk away with that trophy after beating the odds with that brutal schedule and slugging it out not once, twice but three times with the Rats are out of their freakin' mind.

Can I get a Hell Yeah?

TeeJay
01-31-2009, 08:34 PM
The day The Steelers give a sh*t about the media and the so called experts, will be the day The Browns win the SB.

TeeJay
01-31-2009, 08:36 PM
Any that thinks that the Steelers are going to let anybody else walk away with that trophy after beating the odds with that brutal schedule and slugging it out not once, twice but three times with the Rats are out of their freakin' mind.

Can I get a Hell Yeah?

Hell Yeah!!

stlrtruck
01-31-2009, 08:45 PM
Look ever since the cards went in to carolina and dominated them, they have become the media darlings.

It seems everyone has forgotten how the Steelers got here and what they went through to get here. Let them "forget", let them hype up the cardinals one demensional offense as overly powerful for any defense, even the #1 ranked passing defense and the #1 defense overall.

The media and all it's glory can say whatever they want - it don't mean a damn thing come kick off.

chucoblack&gold
01-31-2009, 09:27 PM
Anyone that thinks that the Steelers are going to let anybody else walk away with that trophy after beating the odds with that brutal schedule and slugging it out not once, twice but three times with the Rats are out of their freakin' mind.

Can I get a Hell Yeah?

HELL YEAH!!!!!
http://img.letssingit.com/members/768730/hellyeah_.jpg

:tt03::tt:

4xSBChamps
01-31-2009, 09:39 PM
i don't think the Steelers really care how they are seen by the media when it comes to stats and being the "underdog."

we play how we play.....

I think Coach Tomlin is the only person sending-out signals that the Stiller players are hearing right-now:
he points

http://usversusthem.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/mike-tomlin.jpg

..... and they destroy!

SteelCityMan786
01-31-2009, 09:57 PM
I don't give a shit. They still have to play the game.

The Steelers don't care what the media thinks, and I don't care either.

HometownGal
01-31-2009, 10:01 PM
Who cares what fans of other teams and the media thinks?

I'd bet you dollars to donutz that the majority of those "rooting" for the Cards tomorrow would (or may have already) bet on the Steelers to win.

NmL1232
01-31-2009, 10:07 PM
I don't give a shit. They still have to play the game.

The Steelers don't care what the media thinks, and I don't care either.

im not saying i care, i just thought it was funny.

delhess
01-31-2009, 10:11 PM
i the steelers are in the right place mentally, i think they may dominate this game. i can't wait for some good football!

WV-SteelerFan
01-31-2009, 10:12 PM
...I'd bet you dollars to donutz that the majority of those "rooting" for the Cards tomorrow would (or may have already) bet on the Steelers to win...

And I'd bet that those same people aren't rooting for the Cardinals,
they're probably (IMO) just rooting AGAINST the Steelers...lol

delhess
01-31-2009, 10:12 PM
even the fans think the cards will win. currently 57 to 43. http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9158128/Finding-meaning-in-Super-Bowl-darkness here's to hoping our boys feel a little disrespected!:tt:

tyler289
01-31-2009, 10:14 PM
People are just rooting for the Cards. As someone else already said, I bet a majority of the people rooting for the Cards bet on the Steelers.

navychappy
01-31-2009, 10:24 PM
The Steelers do not give a S*#t what the F($%in Media says! They are all sharpening their cleats and when the game is over all that will be left on the field is a pile of red feathers! Buck from a shotgun is made of steel and shreds Cardinals and leaves just feathers!!!

delhess
01-31-2009, 10:31 PM
join up facebook people. give me a hand. http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=59128146982

steelreserve
01-31-2009, 10:36 PM
Who cares what fans of other teams and the media thinks?

I'd bet you dollars to donutz that the majority of those "rooting" for the Cards tomorrow would (or may have already) bet on the Steelers to win.

It's funny how the fan poll on the ESPN main page had 52% of people picking the Cards, but in the ESPN "Streak for Cash" contest where you actually have to pick the correct results of the game to get a point, it's almost 70% for the Steelers.

crosby87penguins
01-31-2009, 11:25 PM
Carolina dominated THEMSELVES :) (basically Delhomme)
Eh, i've seen a fair share of media picking the Steelers too... anyone watch one of the NFL shows live from Tampa with Merrill Hoge and Mark Schlereth? They were asking them who had that advantage at various positions... Hoge said the Steelers in everything, even WIDE RECEIVERS (bit of a homer you gotta admit).

Schlereth did pick the Cardinals to win the Super Bowl though, and as a result the crowd outside the set booed him.

devo_17
02-01-2009, 04:40 AM
Im right there with ya. Let them talk up the Cardinals b/c on Sunday night the Steelers will show up. We are the bullies in the alley, you know where to find us, so come on whenever your ready!

AllD
02-01-2009, 07:34 AM
In the process of elevating the Cards to a marketable position, they have put undue pressure on the players. The Steelers are ironically operating under-the-radar, which is probably preferred by everybody. Ward's knee got more coverage than the rest of the team? I expect a statement from the Steelers to be made on the field much like a conquering army leaves no prisoners.

4xSBChamps
02-01-2009, 07:37 AM
I expect a statement from the Steelers to be made on the field much like a conquering army leaves no prisoners.

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w187/yagermeister_2008/DeadCardinal.jpg

GodofGridiron
02-01-2009, 07:41 AM
Defense can set the tone early. Have Kurt shruggin his shoulders by the 3rd quarter and have em sitting on the bench with coaches tryin to figure out what went wrong by the final 2 minute warning.

GBMelBlount
02-01-2009, 07:48 AM
I expect a statement from the Steelers to be made on the field much like a conquering army leaves no prisoners.

Damn straight! :tt03: