PDA

View Full Version : Question for Steelers fans.......

DamianTiger
01-31-2009, 10:21 PM
Will Lawrence Timmons get some playing time tomorrow? If so, how much? I went to his high school here in Florence SC and would love to see him make a few plays on the biggest stage in the world.

Pitt$burgh$teeler$
01-31-2009, 10:23 PM
Probably Alot He Is Great AT BringN Heat ANd N Coverage!

stillers4me
01-31-2009, 10:25 PM
Will Lawrence Timmons get some playing time tomorrow? If so, how much? I went to his high school here in Florence SC and would love to see him make a few plays on the biggest stage in the world.

He will! I see a sack in his near future! :thumbsup:

GodofGridiron
01-31-2009, 10:25 PM
You'll see plenty of Timmons i assure you. He'll be in various spots but look to see him in on some pass rushing but dont be surprised to see him drop in coverage.

The Duke
01-31-2009, 11:58 PM
With the cardinals likely trying to spread the field we'll see a lot of timmons tommorow

Question is, will he be blitzing or dropping back more? I say they go the aggressive way....

mesaSteeler
02-01-2009, 12:45 AM
Given Timmon's his speed he'll be in coverage while someone else rushes Warner. They use him to help take away the short passing game.

DamianTiger
02-02-2009, 10:47 AM
Thanks guys! Timmons played GREAT last night, we're all really proud of him!

steelerdave1969
02-02-2009, 10:50 AM
Damian, I think that the Steelers are grooming him right into being a starter for next season. The man just has too much speed and ability to be on the bench for very long. He is amazingly fast for his size and position, I look forward to seeing him in the starting lineup next season..

:helmet:

DamianTiger
02-02-2009, 11:20 AM
Damian, I think that the Steelers are grooming him right into being a starter for next season. The man just has too much speed and ability to be on the bench for very long. He is amazingly fast for his size and position, I look forward to seeing him in the starting lineup next season..

:helmet:

Good to hear, I hope he find his way in the starting lineup. 65 tackles and 5 sacks as a backup ain't bad!

markymarc
02-02-2009, 11:49 AM
I will be very surprised and disappointed if Timmons is not the full time starter in 2009. Timmons showed all season why he was drafted in the first round and will be another great LB for the Steelers.