PDA

View Full Version : Who else can't wait?

Mags87
02-01-2009, 03:10 AM
so close... and my TV refuses to acknowledge that NBC has an HD broadcast channel. ive tried 4 different antennas!!! but #6 feels goon in any resolution!

LambertWardSteel
02-01-2009, 04:25 AM
Going nuts...going nuts...going nuts. Say an extra prayer...let's get #6 :tt:

SteelersMongol
02-01-2009, 04:30 AM
Longest 2 weeks of my life.

steelwall
02-01-2009, 04:32 AM
It's Super Bowl Monday for me. I'll be up tomorrow (my time) at 6am to be at the Irish pub in time for kickoff at 7am Monday morning. The only place in this city having a superbowl party. By the way, I'm in China.

GO STEELERS!!!

theplatypus
02-01-2009, 04:54 AM
Ugghh

It's not even 5am and I'm awake scouring the news sites.

steelreserve
02-01-2009, 05:20 AM
It's Super Bowl Monday for me. I'll be up tomorrow (my time) at 6am to be at the Irish pub in time for kickoff at 7am Monday morning. The only place in this city having a superbowl party. By the way, I'm in China.

GO STEELERS!!!

Heh. My dad is on a business trip in Istanbul, Turkey, right now, and he somehow found a bar that's showing the game. The game starts at 1 a.m. local time there, so he's watching the game, sleeping for about 2-3 hours and then trying to go about his job. That should be interesting.

steelreserve
02-01-2009, 05:23 AM
Longest 2 weeks of my life.

For some reason, this has gone a lot faster than the two weeks before the Seahawks Super Bowk for me. Maybe because the teams aren't as evenly matched this time.

I swear, last time, I woke up in a panic one night a couple days before the game because I had a dream that Ben and Charlie were both out and Maddox had to start the Super Bowl. I don't think that's healthy.

steelwall
02-01-2009, 05:28 AM
Heh. My dad is on a business trip in Istanbul, Turkey, right now, and he somehow found a bar that's showing the game. The game starts at 1 a.m. local time there, so he's watching the game, sleeping for about 2-3 hours and then trying to go about his job. That should be interesting.

Yeah that's pretty rough. At least I'll be able to get in a full night's sleep before the 7am shouting and drinking fest starts up.

pghfrank1948
02-01-2009, 06:11 AM
My Son is in ABU Dhabi, In the U.A.E and hes going to watch the game at EL Dafra, Air Base when the his AWACS lands. Its nice get an email from him during the game. Go Steelers !!!!!

GutterflowerSteel
02-01-2009, 06:21 AM
bleh - I woke up at 4:30 a.m. and laid there so long I finally got up.
12 hours til kickoff :banging:

SteelerFanInATL
02-01-2009, 06:22 AM
It is 0620 and there is no way I can go back to sleep, Time to turn on the NFL Network & ESPN!!!!!!!!!!!!

steelerdave1969
02-01-2009, 06:23 AM
For some reason, this has gone a lot faster than the two weeks before the Seahawks Super Bowk for me. Maybe because the teams aren't as evenly matched this time.

I swear, last time, I woke up in a panic one night a couple days before the game because I had a dream that Ben and Charlie were both out and Maddox had to start the Super Bowl. I don't think that's healthy.

I am still not understanding why you would think this game isnt evenly matched. This game is gonna be either a nail biter or a blowout. If the Steelers win this game I think its a nail biter, if the there is gonna be a blowout I think the Cardinals are the team with the offense to do that, so I am hoping for a nail biter myself.
I really think this game is gonna be an instant classic myself..

:tt02:

4xSBChamps
02-01-2009, 06:24 AM
My Son is in ABU Dhabi, In the U.A.E and hes going to watch the game at EL Dafra, Air Base when the his AWACS lands. Its nice get an email from him during the game. Go Steelers !!!!!

Extra-special Stiller fan..... hope he enjoys the game, and returns safely.

:tt02:

Steelcitygal87
02-01-2009, 06:25 AM
Yep, I have ESPN turned on as well. Going to early church service today so I won't miss any of the pre-pre game later lol.

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!! :tt03::tt03::tt03::tt03: