PDA

View Full Version : All right, ya Steelers mooks!

Crow-Magnon
02-01-2009, 10:07 AM
I can't believe I'm saying this in print :chuckle:, but good luck today!

I'm hoping for a good Supe, no matter what. Just make the AFC look good out there in Tampa!

steelpride12
02-01-2009, 10:08 AM

I'm hoping for a good Supe, no matter what. Just make the AFC look good out there in Tampa!

Hehe We always knew you had the Steelers close to your heart :chuckle:
Thanks alot for the support and GO STEELERS!:tt03:

Steelcitygal87
02-01-2009, 10:14 AM

Thanks for the support! :drink::thumbsup:

Here we go Steelers, here we go! :tt02:

mesaSteeler
02-01-2009, 10:21 AM
We thank you for your support. Truth be told I have grudging respect for your team.

Steelcitygal87
02-01-2009, 10:44 AM
They just had sounds of the game on NFL Countdown on ESPN and it was of the AFC Championship game. At the end Tomlin and Mason were shaking hands..and Tomlin said " Heck of a game..you guys bring out the best in us" . And your team does. They are always a tough challenge for our guys.

4xSBChamps
02-01-2009, 10:53 AM
We thank you for your support. Truth be told I have grudging respect for your team.

:iagree:

..... don't LIKE 'em, but respect them.

Crow-Magnon
02-01-2009, 11:06 AM

..... don't LIKE 'em, but respect them.

Same here. Which makes for what IMO is the best rivalry in the NFL today. Redskins-Cowboys is old news, Packers-Lions? :rofl: Packers-Bears only due to locality. Even Giants-Eagles isn't as big as it used to be.

I know yinzes still have a hatred of the Browns, but Steelers-Ravens is the new game in town when the average football fan wants to watch an old-school smashmouth football game.

How's Ward looking for the Supe? Is he at 100% or still hurting?

devilsdancefloor
02-01-2009, 11:15 AM
Same here. Which makes for what IMO is the best rivalry in the NFL today. Redskins-Cowboys is old news, Packers-Lions? :rofl: Packers-Bears only due to locality. Even Giants-Eagles isn't as big as it used to be.

I know yinzes still have a hatred of the Browns, but Steelers-Ravens is the new game in town when the average football fan wants to watch an old-school smashmouth football game.

well your team is just the browns in purple :wink02::laughing:

And thanks for the support! I know it is hard to say you do! i'd have a hard time saying for the ratt....ravens! (thats hard to get out) Anyway thanks for being such a good sport all year you have had some good football talk!:tt03:

tony hipchest
02-01-2009, 11:17 AM
hines is good. if hes hurting he will take a shot and be about 100%.

no pain, no gain.

El-Gonzo Jackson
02-01-2009, 11:17 AM
Thanks Crow. I hope we do the AFC proud too........man, am I nervous about this game. I think it can go either way, but trust that we will come out prepared.

Preacher
02-01-2009, 11:19 AM
hines is good. if hes hurting he will take a shot and be about 100%.

no pain, no gain.

Oh PLEASE No.

I am having flashbacks of Jerome in the playoffs and the shot hitting the nerve.

Crow-Magnon
02-01-2009, 11:20 AM
The Steelers need to keep their eyes on Hightower. I have a feelng he's due for a break-out game, especially as he's been running the ball well in the post-season. I know the Cardinals are going to be looking to establish some type of rushing game to set up the pass.

tony hipchest
02-01-2009, 11:34 AM
The Steelers need to keep their eyes on Hightower. I have a feelng he's due for a break-out game, especially as he's been running the ball well in the post-season. I know the Cardinals are going to be looking to establish some type of rushing game to set up the pass. not this week.

i really feel they will come out passing to try and get a few runs in. remember that when they played the vikings (#1 rush d in the league) arizona only had 7 rush attempts the whole game.

Bob Russell
02-01-2009, 12:48 PM

Thanks Ratbird boy. I just called my other ....freinds....that live in Balmorone City. They said the same. I'm at your door, and I get into Balmore often. I can't get over how much we are alike. Except our city is much freindlier and cleaner.:chuckle:

Anyway, thanks.
:tt03::tt03::tt03::tt03:

SteelShooter
02-01-2009, 12:58 PM

Thanks Bro! Classy.

If our roles were reversed, I would have to begrudgingly root for your Birds as well.

kittenfantastico76
02-01-2009, 01:07 PM

It's about time that someone who loves another AFC team gives the Steelers (or any other AFC team some love)... I'm rather annoyed by all my friends who are fans of other AFC teams yelling GO CARDS to me ... it's like.. HELLOOOOO it's your division ding dongs!

So thank you! (I'm not positive but I believe you're a Ravens fan, so that actually means a lot, provided it's not said sarcastically. *wink*

Crow-Magnon
02-01-2009, 04:15 PM
It's about time that someone who loves another AFC team gives the Steelers (or any other AFC team some love)... I'm rather annoyed by all my friends who are fans of other AFC teams yelling GO CARDS to me ... it's like.. HELLOOOOO it's your division ding dongs!

So thank you! (I'm not positive but I believe you're a Ravens fan, so that actually means a lot, provided it's not said sarcastically. *wink*

I would think the name (CROW-Magnon) and my "Scott leveling Big Ben avatar" would have been a dead give-away! :wave:

And no, sarcasm is absent!

tyler289
02-01-2009, 04:19 PM
Mutual respect. I wouldn't root for the Ravens if they were in Tampa (know way too many stupid Ravens fans who like to talk shit), but I respect their organization. Bisciotti and Newsome are class acts (can't say the same for Ray-Ray, Suggs, or Scott, but the front-office guys are).