PDA

View Full Version : Heath Miller- "The tip of the sword"

tony hipchest
02-01-2009, 11:29 AM
great quote by sterling sharpe as he said miller could very well be the mvp of the game and not get an award (or even accolades).

i dont think enough has been said about what a great game blocking he had vs SD. he was throwing linebackers on their asses, sealing the edge almost flawlessly, and taking up 2 db's at once.

he was absolutely on fire. he should be able to have the same type of success against the cardinals defense and backers.

big game for willie? :tt03:

SteelCityMom
02-01-2009, 11:47 AM
Yeah I think Willie and Miller will have a huge game tonight, which will do wonders for opening up the PA pass and set up Holmes or Nate for big gains/TDs.

I agree with that quote though, even if Miller has a big game, unless he gets a couple TDs or something, he won't get the MVP, even if he has one of the biggest impacts on winning the game. Focus will be on Ben, Willie, Hines and Tone on offense for most of the game.

tony hipchest
02-01-2009, 12:39 PM
solomon wilcots was just showing the same clips as he called miller the potential "suprise superbowl hero".

i cant get enough of those clips. miller was absolutely destroying fools.

markymarc
02-01-2009, 01:22 PM
I love Heath and IMO he is the best all around TE in the NFL. Actually I would be disappointed if he does not get at least 4-5 catches tonight.

Hines0wnz
02-01-2009, 01:22 PM
If Willie has a big game its because Miller had a great game. And that is what I'm looking forward to. :tt02:

KeiselPower99
02-01-2009, 01:54 PM
Heath can catch 6 or 7 underneath routes and that will open up the 3 wideouts down the field.

Boomerang
02-01-2009, 02:15 PM
Heath wiil receive the first TD pass today and set us on the way to victory.:tt03:

Frankie3521
02-01-2009, 02:17 PM
I hope Ward or Ben wins MVP, but Heath will be a major factor in the outcome of the game.