PDA

View Full Version : Get ready to hear some more whining.

Edman
02-01-2009, 09:15 PM
Penalties:

Steelers: 2 for 15 yards.

Cardinals: 9 for 91 yards. Many of which are holding calls that were blatantly obvious. But Madden as usual F's everything up.

I say f*** them all. Just a warning. Get ready for the trolls.

fansince'76
02-01-2009, 09:18 PM
Agreed. They can all go eff themselves.

BrandonCarr39
02-01-2009, 10:15 PM
Weren't 3 or 4 of those penalties holding on Harrison? Otherwise, he would have had sacks?

I wonder who'll get the MVP-Harrison or Holmes?

RunWillieRun
02-01-2009, 10:16 PM
Agreed. They can all go eff themselves.

That's what I like to hear!!!

T.Richardson
02-01-2009, 10:23 PM
Steelers 7 penalties. Cards 11 penalties. yea, the refs stole the game away from the Cards...

mesaSteeler
02-01-2009, 10:32 PM
Prepare for whining is right!!!

I just went out to NFL network board and the whining has begun. It's beyond belief.

So be prepared.

Hines0wnz
02-01-2009, 10:36 PM
As expected........ :noidea:

mesaSteeler
02-01-2009, 10:37 PM
Just to give you a taste.

#
Hard luck Cards. Great to see they made a game of it though. Wasn't able to watch it live but it was great to be able to follow what was happening from here in Australia on game center. Thankyou
about 1 hour ago
Recommend Report
#
arcticfahx
Where was the booth review on the last play of the game? 5 seconds remaining, that was *not* a fumble. Warner's arm was in forward motion at the time, therefore it should have been ruled incomplete, and a booth review would have caught it. Would the Cardinals have gotten to the endzone with one last play? We'll never know, but thanks to the lack of booth review there, we'll never know who *really* won.
about 1 hour ago
Recommend Report
#
jojo36
this game was rigged just like when they played the seahawks. the refs called some bull***t penalties. that last play for the cards was called wrong. ***k the steelers i would be ashamed to be a fan of them. how does it feel to know that both of the superbowls that they won in the past four years were the refs against the opposing team.
about 1 hour ago
Recommend Report
#
indomitus
What a farce
about 1 hour ago
Recommend 1 Report
#
synicvance
Running into the holder is a penalty now? So which sport is more soft soccer or football, Im gonna go with football on this one
about 1 hour ago
Recommend Report
#
t13tuck
HOW COULD THEY NOT REVIEW THAT LAST PLAY------IT WASN"T A FUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and with the penalty the Cardinals could have easily won......WTF----from a unbiased Fan----they ruined an amazing game!
about 1 hour ago
Recommend Report
#
jawharris
this is stupid how can they end the super bowl like this at least give the Cardinals the chance to go for thetouchdown
about 1 hour ago
Recommend Report
#
skoolz
yeah, COsteelerfan, read the msgs here.. definitely a rigged game
about 1 hour ago
Recommend Report
#
lovepoppa
Big Ben...Big Ben...Big Ben...Big Ben...Big Ben...Big Ben...Big Ben...Big Ben...Big Ben...Big Ben...Big Ben...Big Ben...Big Ben...Big Ben...Big Ben...Big Ben...Big Ben...Big Ben...Big Ben...Big Ben...Big Ben...Big Ben...Big Ben...Big Ben...Big Ben...Big Ben...Big Ben...Big Ben...Big Ben...Big Ben...Big Ben...Big Ben...Big Ben...Big Ben...Big Ben...Big Ben...Big Ben...Big Ben...Big Ben...Steelers...Ste elers...Congratulati on...Steelers...Stee lers...Congratulatio n...Steelers...Steel ers...Congratulation ...Steelers...Steele rs...Congratulation. ..Steelers...Steeler s...Congratulation.. .Steelers...Steelers ...Congratulation... Steelers...Steelers. ..Congratulation...S teelers...Steelers.. .Congratulation...St eelers...Steelers... Congratulation...Ste elers...Steelers...C ongratulation... Eli Mannings Class And Big Ben Class Has Produced #3 Super Bowl Championships In The Clutch Congratulation Steeler Fans They Deserve It... Sore Losers Will Be Just That... But Steelers Are The Champions... I Am A Giants Fan But I Respect There Organization Because Ours Is The Same... Love It... Go Mr. Rooney.
about 1 hour ago
Recommend Report
#
killiandeth
The Steelers always get away with playing dirty! Why not?! If you never get penalized might as well keep with it huh? Fckin low class organization...

#
desgrange32
I thought the ending of the Super Bowl was very exciting. I was rooting for the Cardinals, but as everyone knows, the Steelers won. All in all it was a great game.
about 1 hour ago
Recommend 1 Report
#
dp39th
90% of the plays the steelers get away with holding and when things aern't going there way they show a lot of unsportsmanlike behavior like when he was beating the crap out of him on the punt which atleast they called
about 1 hour ago
Recommend 1 Report
#
sierragrad98
I GUESS THE TRUTH WILL HURT THEY WONT LET PUT HOW I REALLY FEEL
about 1 hour ago
Recommend Report
#
steelersgirl84
Comment is abusive and has been removed.
about 1 hour ago
Recommend Report
#
ninerfan4ver
just like the game against the colts the Refs and the NFL wanted the sucky ash sqeelers to win they haven't won anything.. they still suck.. and always will. perhaps someday they can win on their own
about 1 hour ago
Recommend Report
#
netman156
I used to consider myself a fan of the game, but something was wrong and if you can't admit it or you think otherwise, your one of the mindless drones the NFL wants as a fan. Wake up people....
about 1 hour ago
Recommend Report
#
drtayl0r
one word.... Fraud.
about 1 hour ago
Recommend Report
#
cook22
Good job steelers ya you guys won on the Referees giving it to you like last week just go to show who ever has the most $$$ wins 2 weeks in a row they gave it to you.
about 1 hour ago
Recommend Report
#
daniel_ny
the last play was not a sack neither a fumble. what game the refs were seeing. what a suck call, they should to review it.
about 1 hour ago
Recommend 1 Report
#
trekntaz
How can this bad officiating go on?? The last fumble as called was not due to Warners arm was moving in an attempt to pass. I absolutly hate this time crap that is driven by tv networks. It looked just like they wanted to call the game because it was already past 10 pm eastern. Either the replay needs to be better or the officials need to be replaced by cameras & sensors since they can't seem to get most of the calls right.

fansince'76
02-01-2009, 10:38 PM
Let 'em cry.

mesaSteeler
02-01-2009, 10:40 PM
It's just jealously.

The announcer just said that "The Pittsburgh Steelers are the model franchise in American Sports"!!!!

grumpybearang
02-01-2009, 10:47 PM
I've been a Steelers fan through good and bad, I'm so tired of the whiners out there! I work in maryland with a bunch of ravens fans, they are still whining:blah: I can only imagine what they will have to say tommorrow All I can say is in their face:rofl: Heres To Sixburgh!:tt02:

TeeJay
02-01-2009, 10:52 PM
Just to give you a taste.

#
Hard luck Cards. Great to see they made a game of it though. Wasn't able to watch it live but it was great to be able to follow what was happening from here in Australia on game center. Thankyou
about 1 hour ago
Recommend Report
#
arcticfahx
Where was the booth review on the last play of the game? 5 seconds remaining, that was *not* a fumble. Warner's arm was in forward motion at the time, therefore it should have been ruled incomplete, and a booth review would have caught it. Would the Cardinals have gotten to the endzone with one last play? We'll never know, but thanks to the lack of booth review there, we'll never know who *really* won.
about 1 hour ago
Recommend Report
#
jojo36
this game was rigged just like when they played the seahawks. the refs called some bull***t penalties. that last play for the cards was called wrong. ***k the steelers i would be ashamed to be a fan of them. how does it feel to know that both of the superbowls that they won in the past four years were the refs against the opposing team.
about 1 hour ago
Recommend Report
#
indomitus
What a farce
about 1 hour ago
Recommend 1 Report
#
synicvance
Running into the holder is a penalty now? So which sport is more soft soccer or football, Im gonna go with football on this one
about 1 hour ago
Recommend Report
#
t13tuck
HOW COULD THEY NOT REVIEW THAT LAST PLAY------IT WASN"T A FUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and with the penalty the Cardinals could have easily won......WTF----from a unbiased Fan----they ruined an amazing game!
about 1 hour ago
Recommend Report
#
jawharris
this is stupid how can they end the super bowl like this at least give the Cardinals the chance to go for thetouchdown
about 1 hour ago
Recommend Report
#
skoolz
yeah, COsteelerfan, read the msgs here.. definitely a rigged game
about 1 hour ago
Recommend Report
#
lovepoppa
Big Ben...Big Ben...Big Ben...Big Ben...Big Ben...Big Ben...Big Ben...Big Ben...Big Ben...Big Ben...Big Ben...Big Ben...Big Ben...Big Ben...Big Ben...Big Ben...Big Ben...Big Ben...Big Ben...Big Ben...Big Ben...Big Ben...Big Ben...Big Ben...Big Ben...Big Ben...Big Ben...Big Ben...Big Ben...Big Ben...Big Ben...Big Ben...Big Ben...Big Ben...Big Ben...Big Ben...Big Ben...Big Ben...Big Ben...Steelers...Ste elers...Congratulati on...Steelers...Stee lers...Congratulatio n...Steelers...Steel ers...Congratulation ...Steelers...Steele rs...Congratulation. ..Steelers...Steeler s...Congratulation.. .Steelers...Steelers ...Congratulation... Steelers...Steelers. ..Congratulation...S teelers...Steelers.. .Congratulation...St eelers...Steelers... Congratulation...Ste elers...Steelers...C ongratulation... Eli Mannings Class And Big Ben Class Has Produced #3 Super Bowl Championships In The Clutch Congratulation Steeler Fans They Deserve It... Sore Losers Will Be Just That... But Steelers Are The Champions... I Am A Giants Fan But I Respect There Organization Because Ours Is The Same... Love It... Go Mr. Rooney.
about 1 hour ago
Recommend Report
#
killiandeth
The Steelers always get away with playing dirty! Why not?! If you never get penalized might as well keep with it huh? Fckin low class organization...

#
desgrange32
I thought the ending of the Super Bowl was very exciting. I was rooting for the Cardinals, but as everyone knows, the Steelers won. All in all it was a great game.
about 1 hour ago
Recommend 1 Report
#
dp39th
90% of the plays the steelers get away with holding and when things aern't going there way they show a lot of unsportsmanlike behavior like when he was beating the crap out of him on the punt which atleast they called
about 1 hour ago
Recommend 1 Report
#
sierragrad98
I GUESS THE TRUTH WILL HURT THEY WONT LET PUT HOW I REALLY FEEL
about 1 hour ago
Recommend Report
#
steelersgirl84
Comment is abusive and has been removed.
about 1 hour ago
Recommend Report
#
ninerfan4ver
just like the game against the colts the Refs and the NFL wanted the sucky ash sqeelers to win they haven't won anything.. they still suck.. and always will. perhaps someday they can win on their own
about 1 hour ago
Recommend Report
#
netman156
I used to consider myself a fan of the game, but something was wrong and if you can't admit it or you think otherwise, your one of the mindless drones the NFL wants as a fan. Wake up people....
about 1 hour ago
Recommend Report
#
drtayl0r
one word.... Fraud.
about 1 hour ago
Recommend Report
#
cook22
Good job steelers ya you guys won on the Referees giving it to you like last week just go to show who ever has the most $$$ wins 2 weeks in a row they gave it to you.
about 1 hour ago
Recommend Report
#
daniel_ny
the last play was not a sack neither a fumble. what game the refs were seeing. what a suck call, they should to review it.
about 1 hour ago
Recommend 1 Report
#
trekntaz
How can this bad officiating go on?? The last fumble as called was not due to Warners arm was moving in an attempt to pass. I absolutly hate this time crap that is driven by tv networks. It looked just like they wanted to call the game because it was already past 10 pm eastern. Either the replay needs to be better or the officials need to be replaced by cameras & sensors since they can't seem to get most of the calls right.

Sounds like lot of people are up way after their bed time!

AllD
02-01-2009, 10:53 PM
Yeah, not Fantasy Football. They just win and keep winning. Read Dan Rooney's book, he is responsible for the team's success.

Stover4Prez
02-01-2009, 10:53 PM
There were some questionable calls on both sides of the ball. The roughing the passer on Ben was pretty bush and the holding in the endzone for the safety probably could go either way.

I don't think it would have made a difference, but I can't believe there wasn't an official review of the last play. It is the superbowl and the LAST play. I think it deserved at least a couple minutes to make sure the call on the field was correct.

Either way, great drive at the end to clinch it and a great game.

Congrats.

X-Terminator
02-01-2009, 10:55 PM
I knew it. The Steelers can't win a damn thing on their own, it HAS to be a conspiracy. :doh: :banging:

All of your whiners can kiss my black and gold ass.

JEFF4i
02-01-2009, 11:21 PM
You know what's funny? The whiners are whining because they can't be secure enough to look at how well their team did as massive underdogs.

Not to mention, if you bet on the Cardinals, you probably got the spread in your favor, lol.

jjpro11
02-01-2009, 11:27 PM
people have been saying that same shit after every single regular season and postseason game we win.. like i said.. the new thing in the nfl is to whine about the officiating after every loss, why would this one be any different?

its no secret the steelers have the largest fan base in the nfl.. but they also are one of the most hated because all they do is win.

tyler289
02-01-2009, 11:29 PM
How did the refs favor the Steelers? If they did, they would've given Ben the first touchdown and our fumble recovery. They would've not called that holding penalty in the endzone.

The only iffy was the roughing the passer.

Edman
02-01-2009, 11:30 PM
Some of the whining is coming from one of our own as well.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=68&f=1897&t=3869509

Geez, can you give the Cards Offense some credit?

BrandonCarr39
02-01-2009, 11:31 PM
How did the refs favor the Steelers? If they did, they would've given Ben the first touchdown and our fumble recovery. They would've not called that holding penalty in the endzone.

The only iffy was the roughing the passer.

On Pitt's 1st scoring drive, did Ben's knee even hit the ground? It didn't look like it to me.

SteelCurtain7
02-01-2009, 11:41 PM
I have seldom seen such a pathetic litany of whineage. Grow up, little girls. The NFL is for grown-ups. :rolleyes:

jcdavey08
02-01-2009, 11:41 PM
i saw one bad call and that was the roughing the passer call on zona

the rest in my opinion , on both teams, were 100% perfect calls

what a great game

i'm still amazed aside from the final fumble, how both defenses choked at the end on big drives for lead changes

that amazed me

but it made for a really great sb

congrats pitt fans!

Petesburgh66
02-01-2009, 11:49 PM
These are only some of the thread headings on cbssports

"Worst Super Bowl in History"

"Cardinals are the real champs"

and other threads with alot of whine. Seriously, Steeler haters need to STFU.

devilsdancefloor
02-01-2009, 11:52 PM
i really thought the refs did a real good job :noidea: there was miscalls on both sidfes and a few head scratchers! But al in all good game and the lst play was a fumble hell i thought the other "warner incomplete pass" was a fumble! i thought bens knee never touched down before the ball was in but again who cares #6 baby!

jjpro11
02-01-2009, 11:52 PM
all anyone has done since that hochuli call is whine about the officials after every single game. is this any surprise to anyone really?

tyler289
02-01-2009, 11:54 PM
On Pitt's 1st scoring drive, did Ben's knee even hit the ground? It didn't look like it to me.

Yea, he wasn't in. He was a little short.

VegasStlrFan
02-01-2009, 11:55 PM
I checked the AZ board and (as would be expected from the losing team) there was a lot of bitching about the ref's. IMO there were to many flags at crucial points in the game, and for the most part they went against the Steelers. I hate seeing controversy in a win, but I don't think that will ever happen.

Pi Kapp Steeler
02-01-2009, 11:56 PM
Im here in North Carolina, Ironically all the Panther fans jumped on with the Cards, and I am sitting here getting mauled to death by idiotic people who think they know football about the penalties. Some guy came over and hit my hat off my head tryed to provoke a fight after the FITZ td. Thank god we won so a$$holes like that get put in the place.

:tt03::tt03::tt03:

Pi Kapp Steeler
02-01-2009, 11:57 PM
Yea, he wasn't in. He was a little short.

Ya he didnt make it, but we still should have punched it in with a qb sneak!!!

steelpride12
02-01-2009, 11:58 PM
Thanks for 6 Cards, you shot yourselves in the feet!

scsteeler
02-02-2009, 12:05 AM
Yes there was lot of whining. No way in hell that safety was a hold but nothing I can do about it now. I could say that had we not got that bad call we would go on to score and then stop the Cardinals on Defense and when the game but I don't have a crystal ball.

And that little Wussy Marshal Faulk gave them more to whine about because he wanted to make a point that Holmes used the ball as a prop after the final TD.

To the Cardinal Coaching Staff and players they did not whine and said the Steelers played a great game

When your team loses there will always be the Whiners that can't accept that your team got beat.

MACH1
02-02-2009, 12:09 AM
Marshal Faulk =:binky:

He also was trying to say Santo's TD wasn't a catch.

X-Terminator
02-02-2009, 12:14 AM
Yes there was lot of whining. No way in hell that safety was a hold but nothing I can do about it now. I could say that had we not got that bad call we would go on to score and then stop the Cardinals on Defense and when the game but I don't have a crystal ball.

And that little Wussy Marshal Faulk gave them more to whine about because he wanted to make a point that Holmes used the ball as a prop after the final TD.

To the Cardinal Coaching Staff and players they did not whine and said the Steelers played a great game

When your team loses there will always be the Whiners that can't accept that your team got beat.

Well, Faulk is right about that - Santo did use the ball as a prop and there should have been a penalty. But as for the TD itself? Clear-cut, both feet (toes) inbounds, full control of the ball. There's no way in hell anyone can argue otherwise.

El-Gonzo Jackson
02-02-2009, 12:20 AM
Scoreboard!!!!

Steelers have 6 and the winers have 0. Just stop our lousy D on that final drive and Lombardi was yours.

Man's game ......bitches!!

ambsteeler
02-02-2009, 12:20 AM
they are saying the refs won the game for the steelers that we cant win with out them santonio's last catch was not a touch down and that the same happend in the sb vs the seahawks all i want to say if they come on here is profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilter you we won a fair called game you lost dont be cry babies or bettter yet cry about it bitchs we won sorry they pissed me off :tt02:

fansince'76
02-02-2009, 12:22 AM
they are saying the refs won the game for the steelers that we cant win with out them santonio's last catch was not a touch down and that the same happend in the sb vs the seahawks all i want to say if they come on here is profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilter you we won a fair called game you lost dont be cry babies or bettter yet cry about it bitchs we won sorry they pissed me off :tt02:

They need to get a defense. Next. :coffee:

Dino 6 Rings
02-02-2009, 12:23 AM
All I know is that they called a freaking holding on our Center in the Endzone after we converted a 3rd and 10 from our 0 yard line and gave the Cards a safety and the ball back....

not sure how that was the refs giving us the game...

SC Steeler Steve
02-02-2009, 12:23 AM
One of them said "now we will never know who really won" LOL

MDSteel15
02-02-2009, 12:24 AM
There were some questionable calls on both sides of the ball. The roughing the passer on Ben was pretty bush and the holding in the endzone for the safety probably could go either way.

I don't think it would have made a difference, but I can't believe there wasn't an official review of the last play. It is the superbowl and the LAST play. I think it deserved at least a couple minutes to make sure the call on the field was correct.

Either way, great drive at the end to clinch it and a great game.

Congrats.

If everyone was listening, before the final snap they said the play was reviewed and it WAS a fumble! :thumbsup:

Dino 6 Rings
02-02-2009, 12:27 AM
If everyone was listening, before the final snap they said the play was reviewed and it WAS a fumble! :thumbsup:

on the prior "inc fumble" warner was running around saying "I was throwing it" on the final fumble...he was already off the field...he knew...it was a fumble...

Play of the game...Farrior needed to keep his helmet on...needs fined by Tomlin for that...LOL

SteelCurtain7
02-02-2009, 12:29 AM
I swung by the Arizona Sports Forum a few minutes ago...all the whininess and racist epithets being hurled Coach Tomlin's way. :mad: Ignorant bunch of losers who don't deserve victory IMNSHO. :rolleyes:

Preacher was over there representing...give him mad props, yo. :tt:

X-Terminator
02-02-2009, 12:30 AM
I'd like to know how Santonio's TD wasn't a TD? If you have your toes down on the turf, it's a good catch. Unless they're trying to argue that his toes never hit the ground, in which case they're f'ing blind as well as crybabies.

scsteeler
02-02-2009, 12:30 AM
All I know is that they called a freaking holding on our Center in the Endzone after we converted a 3rd and 10 from our 0 yard line and gave the Cards a safety and the ball back....

Yes I said the same thing but we have faced odds like this before and have won, just glad we did it one more time.

To all the Steeler haters get over it we won and have 6 Trophies and are looking for number 7.

GodofGridiron
02-02-2009, 12:32 AM
These are only some of the thread headings on cbssports

"Worst Super Bowl in History"

"Cardinals are the real champs"

and other threads with alot of whine. Seriously, Steeler haters need to STFU.

There was NOTHING questionable on that last drive except the focus of that Cardinals defense that blew that game. We drove 90 yards similar to the manner in which we defeated Baltimore. That Cardinals defense screwed them out of a championship. Not the refs.

VegasStlrFan
02-02-2009, 12:33 AM
The safety hold was way to questionable of a call at that point of the game. Not saying it was or wasn't, I only saw one view. That may get called once in a while, but that was a game changer. It surprised me they only replayed it a couple of times from one view.

Dino 6 Rings
02-02-2009, 12:33 AM
There was NOTHING questionable on that last drive except the focus of that Cardinals defense that blew that game. We drove 90 yards similar to the manner in which we defeated Baltimore. That Cardinals defense screwed them out of a championship. Not the refs.

Same exact thing we did to the Ravens...How freaking awesome is our Team? So Awesome...Super Bowl Champion Awesome!

As far as I'm concerned, they could have called holding on the Cardinals about another 8 times that game...

scsteeler
02-02-2009, 12:34 AM
I swung by the Arizona Sports Forum a few minutes ago...all the whininess and racist epithets being hurled Coach Tomlin's way. :mad: Ignorant bunch of losers who don't deserve victory IMNSHO. :rolleyes:

Hey it is Arizona and race has nothing to do with what happen to day. When you get your Ass whipped you have to blame something and I guess Race is still a good one to use.

scsteeler
02-02-2009, 12:36 AM
The safety hold was way to questionable of a call at that point of the game. Not saying it was or wasn't, I only saw one view. That may get called once in a while, but that was a game changer. It surprised me they only replayed it a couple of times from one view.

There were a lot of calls that I questioned but you get over them and move on. All the Cardinals had to do was not allow us to score and TD they did not and we won. Just like the Raven game during the regular season,

fansince'76
02-02-2009, 12:38 AM

The crybabies can go do something anatomically impossible with themselves. And that "AZ Sports Board" is a goddamned joke.

Nidan
02-02-2009, 12:51 AM

Congrats on the win but I guess you see what you want to see

Mamaduck43
02-02-2009, 12:52 AM
Bandwagon fans who only support their teams when they are on top usually don't know enough about the game, and have to resort to conspiracy theories or paid off refs in order to justify their misguided fandom...

I wouldn't worry about it - - their brand new 2 week old jerseys will be on sale at the Salvation Army or Goodwill tomorrow.......

Unfortunately, they are casting a shadow on one of the best Super Bowl games ever played..... Their team lost the game - - it was in their hands to win a couple of times - - calls did not make the difference.... A great team goes on to win - - in spite of the calls....

fansince'76
02-02-2009, 12:52 AM
Well why was Harrison still in the game. He should have been ejected for repeatedly punching Franciso in the back in front of the Ref

So you think the holding which resulted in the safety was 100% legit?

You're right, people see what they want to see. :coffee:

X-Terminator
02-02-2009, 12:56 AM

So I guess you're back to whine like the rest of your fans, eh?

Why can't you just accept the damn loss and move on? Or is your maturity such that you have to cry "conspiracy" every time your team loses just like everyone else in this country? And please, do NOT give me the bullshit about "NFL not liking the Cards" either. Sell that crap somewhere else.

Dino 6 Rings
02-02-2009, 01:01 AM

Sure did...saw my team drive the length of the field for a game winning touchdown drive...that was something awesome to see...

El-Gonzo Jackson
02-02-2009, 01:02 AM
Funny how Cinderella never cried when the clock struck 12:00.

But the Crydinals are in the same league as the Cryhawks. They get 2 plays overturned and blame it all on the refs. I normally blame penalties and undisciplined play on sloppy coaching.

The Dansby late hit on Ben was borderline, I would say let the guys play, although it looks like Dansby didnt need to give him the forearm shiver in the back after the ball was gone.

I would also say that the Hartwig hold wasnt a hold......he got bulled over on his back and had hands outside the frame. If they let the players play, then it wasnt a hold either........but its consistent with the tight call on the roughing the passer.

As for the cards safety running over the holder Berger.......that is a rule, no way around it. I wish losers wouldnt be sore losers........just go away and watch your lousy hockey or Basketball team now.

Dino 6 Rings
02-02-2009, 01:04 AM
Six Time Champ

Deal with it Haters

best Franchise in the NFL

6 Rings

Polamalu43
02-02-2009, 01:07 AM

Dude why are you even on here in the first place.. your team lost, get over it, now u can go back to your board!!

steelwall
02-02-2009, 01:09 AM
Funny how Cinderella never cried when the clock struck 12:00.

But the Crydinals are in the same league as the Cryhawks. They get 2 plays overturned and blame it all on the refs. I normally blame penalties and undisciplined play on sloppy coaching.

The Dansby late hit on Ben was borderline, I would say let the guys play, although it looks like Dansby didnt need to give him the forearm shiver in the back after the ball was gone.

I would also say that the Hartwig hold wasnt a hold......he got bulled over on his back and had hands outside the frame. If they let the players play, then it wasnt a hold either........but its consistent with the tight call on the roughing the passer.

As for the cards safety running over the holder Berger.......that is a rule, no way around it. I wish losers wouldnt be sore losers........just go away and watch your lousy hockey or Basketball team now.

Yeap.... That holding call in the endzone was HUGE!!!HUGE!!! I say.... I was watching Steelers being held all game far more blatenly then that, they can go back through the gameday thread and see.

Some people can't lose gracefully like a proffesional.

El-Gonzo Jackson
02-02-2009, 01:13 AM
Yeap.... That holding call in the endzone was HUGE!!!HUGE!!! I say.... I was watching Steelers being held all game far more blatenly then that, they can go back through the gameday thread and see.

Some people can't lose gracefully like a proffesional.

So true. I guess they are convincing themselves that Gandy didnt hold THAT much. He was terrible!! Sad thing is I saw Levi Jones hold a couple times and I thought it was on him.......but Gandy already beat him to the penalty. :rofl:

MasterOfPuppets
02-02-2009, 01:17 AM
my god....these douchebags are whining just as bad as the seawhiner fans !!!! i guess rootin for a team with a "bird" on the helmet, it automaticly makes you a whining p*ssy !!!

SteelCurtain7
02-02-2009, 01:18 AM
The Jaguars are throwing a hissy fit on their board. I was really surprised that the Cheatriots* weren't whining that much. :o

jjpro11
02-02-2009, 01:18 AM
am i missing something here.. but why wasnt that warner fumble that was overruled and called incomplete not grounding? he threw it a whole 2 feet forward and almost hit his lineman.

quadruple yoi
02-02-2009, 01:19 AM
just browsed the cards board. the whining is at full tilt. :blah: :popcorn: :hatsoff:

Godfather
02-02-2009, 01:20 AM
my god....these douchebags are whining just as bad as the seawhiner fans !!!! i guess rootin for a team with a "bird" on the helmet, it automaticly makes you a whining p*ssy !!!

They're ten times worse. The Seabag whiners could at least argue that one or two calls were iffy. The zebras didn't blow any important calls tonight. Not one.

And with the exception of the late hit the penalties on Arizona were clear-cut.

jjpro11
02-02-2009, 01:24 AM
They're ten times worse. The Seabag whiners could at least argue that one or two calls were iffy. The zebras didn't blow any important calls tonight. Not one.

we overcame some huge holding calls and a couple unsportsmanlike penalties late in the game.. they hardly got the benefit of a so called one-sided officiated game.

Edman
The Jaguars are throwing a hissy fit on their board. I was really surprised that the Cheatriots* weren't whining that much. :o

Since when does what Faguar fans say have any precedence?

Their team sucks and are nothing but Steeler wannabes.

fansince'76

Yep, and try as they may have, even Madden and Michaels couldn't bitch about them.

MACH1
02-02-2009, 01:26 AM
Yep, and try as they may have, even Madden and Michaels couldn't bitch about them.

Faulk :rolleyes:

Somebody needs to change his diaper.

jjpro11

lol.. they wont even have a team in a couple years.

X-Terminator

They're probably going to lose their team anyway, so who really cares what they think?

fansince'76
02-02-2009, 01:28 AM
Faulk :rolleyes:

Somebody needs to change his diaper.

Don't get NFL Network and don't watch ESPN. :flap: :chuckle:

Godfather
02-02-2009, 01:29 AM
we overcame some huge holding calls and a couple unsportsmanlike penalties late in the game.. they hardly got the benefit of a so called one-sided officiated game.

Yep. I don't know how anyone can argue that the refs did a bad job or that they affected the outcome. Only a drooling retard can say that.

I want to see some actual evidence of bad calls. But I won't hold my breath.

SteelCurtain7
02-02-2009, 01:29 AM
LOL...good points all around. :tt:

X-Terminator
02-02-2009, 01:32 AM
Don't get NFL Network and don't watch ESPN. :flap: :chuckle:

Exactly. I have NFL Network and only watch it for games. I haven't watched BSPN for anything other than games since before XL. Basically, the media sucks and they are a big reason why we have so many whining baby fans these days. That, and the internet.

Steel_Bus_24
02-02-2009, 01:32 AM
All the whiners can kiss our six time sb winning, black and gold asses:tt03:

DJ919
02-02-2009, 01:49 AM
LOL...Good points. But to be real about it all...NONE OF THIS matters...lol...BY GOD, we are the SIX TIMES SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS...The 3 way tie is now a tie for 2nd ! The Steelers are now the undesputed 6 times Super Bowl Champs. It can't be denied, or even argued in a valid manner. It is what it is...WE ARE THE BEST OF THE BEST!...Think about it. We're just so humble, and well mannered, that often times the success of the Steelers / Steelers Nation, doesn't penetrate the BLINDNESS of our competitors. From here on out, every time I hear some one complain, or give a bunch of Steeler Hater talk, I'll simply hold up SIX fingers!
For that is the sign language that they will ALL understand.

Damn, What A Ride This Is!!!!!!!! :tt02::tt02::thumbsup::drink::drink::tt02:

:helmet::helmet::helmet::helmet::helmet::helmet:

Just ordered my "One For The Other Thumb" shirt, along with all the Super Bowl XLlll gear I could lay my eyes on. I'll wear it all with the pride that I place not only in the Steelers, But being a member of the GREATEST SPORTS FAN BASE IN THE WORLD...The Steeler Nation!

( I think we have what it takes to go for number 7 and distance the lead. Just as we were the first to go for 6, We'll be the first to go for and GET 7. Hell, might as well start filling up the other 4 fingers on the other hand.)

Love being a part of this board :thumbsup:

SunshineMan21
02-02-2009, 02:04 AM
I'm not really sure what calls a rational observer could possibly complain about other than the Roughing the Passer call and holding on Hartwig.

I mean, the penalties were numerous but ultimately the only penalty that ended up having a major effect on the game was Harwig's hold. If the refs were trying to 'give' the game to us, why exactly did they hit us on the teeth in the game's most crucial play? If we convert that we ice it . . .

Polamalu43
02-02-2009, 02:32 AM
HAHAH talk about sore losers damn.. once again a fanbase of a loosing team, sayin the refs gave us the game, Holly SH*T man really..:toofunny:

http://forums.azcardinals.com/showthread.php?t=39795

fansince'76
02-02-2009, 02:38 AM
They should be embarrassed of their fan base. I've never seen so many excuse makin, cry babies in my life.

Squawks fans, anyone?

Polamalu43
02-02-2009, 02:40 AM
Squawks fans, anyone?

Tell me about it.. and what's all this talk about the last play of the game, when

kurt fumbled the ball?? they are tryin to say it should have been reviewed, it was

not a fumble etc.. thats complete BS really.. even if they did have a final play with

a hailmary, there was no way in hell they were gonna come up with the ball anyways.

Bunch of crybaby punks!!

jjpro11
02-02-2009, 03:18 AM
they wanted the refs to review the play and find some BS reason to overturn the call, just so the same people could turn around and bitch about why the play was overturned. there are some people out there that just watch football for the sake of complaining about officiating. think about it.. people are actually complaining, not because a call was wrong, but because there was no review of it. cinderella's clock struck 12 and there was no storybook ending. tough shit.

silver & black
02-02-2009, 05:52 AM
Tell me about it.. and what's all this talk about the last play of the game, when

kurt fumbled the ball?? they are tryin to say it should have been reviewed, it was

not a fumble etc.. thats complete BS really.. even if they did have a final play with

a hailmary, there was no way in hell they were gonna come up with the ball anyways.

Bunch of crybaby punks!!

First... congratulations on the win.

Second... being a Raiders fan, You can probably understand my problem with the last play and call/non call. Thats all I'm going to say on it.

Steelers: Superbowl Champions... the best team won... end of strory.

fansince'76
02-02-2009, 06:01 AM
Second... being a Raiders fan, You can probably understand my problem with the last play and call/non call. Thats all I'm going to say on it.

What, exactly? You get jobbed by that tuck rule call after a very lengthy deliberation by the booth official(s) overturning the original (and correct) ruling on the field that it was a fumble, so we deserved the same? It was a fumble, and it was reviewed - why does every booth review have to take 20 minutes?

xfl2001fan
02-02-2009, 06:06 AM
What, exactly? You get jobbed by that tuck rule call after a very lengthy deliberation by the booth official(s) overturning the original (and correct) ruling on the field that it was a fumble, so we deserved the same? It was a fumble, and it was reviewed - why does every booth review have to take 20 minutes?

It wasn't reviewed. A review happens in the booth. What was done was that the guys up top who say whether or not it should be reviewed did not see enough evidence to actually have the official go to the play.

The guys up top made the right call (by not having the replay official review the play), because by the time Warner's hand started moving forward...the linebacker's paw was already all over the ball...and the ball was sideways (meaning Warner did not have control over the ball anymore.)

They made the correct assessment in not "challenging" the ruling on the field.

fansince'76
02-02-2009, 06:16 AM
It wasn't reviewed. A review happens in the booth. What was done was that the guys up top who say whether or not it should be reviewed did not see enough evidence to actually have the official go to the play.

The guys up top made the right call (by not having the replay official review the play), because by the time Warner's hand started moving forward...the linebacker's paw was already all over the ball...and the ball was sideways (meaning Warner did not have control over the ball anymore.)

They made the correct assessment in not "challenging" the ruling on the field.

I wasn't thinking too clearly at that point of the game. :doh:

http://www.newsvine.com/_news/2009/02/02/2382853-curran-officials-confirm-warner-fumbled-at-games-end

What matters is the right call was indeed made.

sixstringlass
02-02-2009, 06:22 AM
Jealousy does have the word "lousy" in it, dunnit?

sixstringlass
02-02-2009, 06:24 AM
Also, honestly... even supposing that it wasn't a fumble, what are our boys supposed to do? Refuse to take the field until the refs review the play?

Cheese and rice!

silver & black
02-02-2009, 06:35 AM

I didn't say you "deserved" anything. I said you could probably understand how a Raider fan would feel about it.

Justin Otstott
02-02-2009, 07:03 AM
I profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfiltering knew this would happen. Wtf is wrong with people?!?

xfl2001fan
02-02-2009, 07:55 AM
I wasn't thinking too clearly at that point of the game. :doh:

http://www.newsvine.com/_news/2009/02/02/2382853-curran-officials-confirm-warner-fumbled-at-games-end

What matters is the right call was indeed made.

No worries. I saw the time of your post...and that kept my tone much more in check. (I had actually seen several posts where you stated it...LOL)

Ultimately, the call was right. At first I was looking for an incomplete pass (and really really hoping for one)...but the replay's they showed on TV were (without question) in the favor of the refs making the correct call from the get go.

Kudos to the refs for letting the play go and not pulling a SD type blown call.

Wahoo90
02-02-2009, 08:08 AM
Some of the whining is starting to remind me of the 9/11 conspiracy c**p...

Now we have Super Bowl Truthers...:wave: