PDA

View Full Version : To Cards Fans

HometownGal
02-01-2009, 10:11 PM
I have to say - your Cards played one HELLUVA football game. You have every right to be VERY proud of your team! :drink:

Pittsburghfan
02-01-2009, 10:13 PM
I second that. Awesome game played by both teams. :drink:

X-Terminator
02-01-2009, 10:14 PM
No, the Cards and their fans should not hold their heads in shame. They came to play tonight. What a tremendous football game!

JackHammer
02-01-2009, 10:15 PM
Damn straight!

mesaSteeler
02-01-2009, 10:15 PM
I totally agree. It was one hell of a game

Indo
02-01-2009, 10:17 PM
It was a fantastic game----I have to go change my underwear.....
:tt03: :tt03: :tt03:

Edman
02-01-2009, 10:27 PM
The Cardinal fans should not hang their heads in shame. Their team played a helluva game and they hung with it. Overall a great game that nobody deserved to lose. A Super Bowl Classic.

CPanther95
02-01-2009, 10:31 PM
Wanted a blowout, but now have no voice - way too close for comfort.

No question, Cards will not be a 9-7 team next year.

BigIg
02-01-2009, 10:32 PM
To all the TRUE cardinals fans, you guys played a great game. You should be proud.

To all the bandwagon fans: HAH! You chose the wrong bandwagon.

SunshineMan21
02-01-2009, 10:36 PM
God, Larry Fitzgerald is a beast.

Edman
02-01-2009, 10:36 PM
The REAL Cardinal fans who stuck with their team through the bad years deserve credit. They have nothing to be ashamed of. They have every right to be proud of their team.

The Bandwagon trolls on the other hand can go **** themselves.

touchdownward
02-01-2009, 10:40 PM
I really expected a blowout, but the cardinals proved they belonged there.
:hatsoff: To the cardinals and their fans.

JEFF4i
02-01-2009, 11:19 PM
You know what? I hate Larry. I hate him. Moss, TO, Ocho Cinco, we can take those guys, and they have the rep...

Larry gave us a hard time that 4th quarter, a hard time we don't usually see.

Damn proud is what you Cards fans should be.

SteelCurtain7
02-01-2009, 11:44 PM
The Cards did not disappoint, bringing their A-Game against us. A huge "hats-off" to Coach Whisenhunt and the Cardinals team. :cool:

stlrtruck
02-02-2009, 09:18 AM
It was a great game and the cards and their fans have nothing to be ashamed about.

Kurt Warner said it best, "We didn't lose the game, they won the game!" He's a class act and I hope the cards fans follow his lead and just build on the momentum of this season.

memphissteelergirl
02-02-2009, 09:28 AM
The REAL Cardinal fans who stuck with their team through the bad years deserve credit. They have nothing to be ashamed of. They have every right to be proud of their team.

What he said...:thumbsup:

Congrats to the Cardinals! I think they will be the new force to be reckoned with in the NFC.

stillers4me
02-02-2009, 09:29 AM
To Coach Wiz and his NFC Champion Cardinals........hats off to you for a thrilling game! :hatsoff:

And Fitz......you can wear the black and gold anytime! What a great combo you would be with Santonio! :drink:

Crow-Magnon
02-02-2009, 09:34 AM
After Harrison's pick-six (which, let's face it-we all thought at halftime it was going to be Cards up 14-10 or a 10-10 tie), I figured the Cards were toast in the second half. But they came to play.

Cards fans should be proud that their first time in the SB was a helluva game.

SteelersMongol
02-02-2009, 10:06 AM
Hey, Cardinals fans. Great game. I've overheard one of the commentators saying it was the BEST SUPER BOWL of all 43 that was played by evenly matched best teams in the league. No wonder why you guys made it from the NFC. Screw the talk about how you guys came out from the easy schedule. You guys were definitely the best from the NFC!

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-02-2009, 10:07 AM
I have to say - your Cards played one HELLUVA football game. You have every right to be VERY proud of your team! :drink:

Exactly...great teams start this way..I expect to see alot of the Cardinals in the post season.

markymarc
02-02-2009, 11:01 AM

Very well stated and I second that!

revefsreleets
02-02-2009, 12:01 PM
I have to admit I was wrong about several things:

Are the Cards for real? Yup.

Fitz is the premier WR in the game right now...he schooled Ike a couple times, and everybody knows I feel about Taylor.

There was exactly one team in the NFL that could beat the Cards right now, and it was the Steelers. All 30 other teams would have lost.

They DO play defense in Arizona.

Warner is NOT washed up. He did what no other QB could this year, and that was carve up the Steelers secondary.