PDA

View Full Version : I missed the Holmes Touchdown :(

ShutDown24
02-01-2009, 10:21 PM
We were watching the game and I was thinking how this is the best thing ever. Game on the line and you have Big Ben set up to win it with Holmes playing like he is. Then, my dad bumps the remote and when he finally gets it back onto the game, Santo is on the ground and everyone is celebrating. I'm REALLY upset. At first I was mad but now I'm just extremely sad. I'm really, really sad. I'm so glad that we won but its not as good as it should be :(

Go Steelers!!!

Hines0wnz
02-01-2009, 10:31 PM
I love DVR. :flap:

Justin Otstott
02-01-2009, 11:25 PM
Don't worry we recorded us cheering and during that the play happen! I'm makin a dvd And I'm drunk lol see yall later this week.

Preacher
02-01-2009, 11:27 PM
We were watching the game and I was thinking how this is the best thing ever. Game on the line and you have Big Ben set up to win it with Holmes playing like he is. Then, my dad bumps the remote and when he finally gets it back onto the game, Santo is on the ground and everyone is celebrating. I'm REALLY upset. At first I was mad but now I'm just extremely sad. I'm really, really sad. I'm so glad that we won but its not as good as it should be :(

Go Steelers!!!

HILARIOUS!!!!!!

BUCKEYE4EVER
02-01-2009, 11:30 PM
Great throw by Ben and great catch by tone !! That picture from the sideline on Santoino's TD catch will be the sport's i;;ustrated cover this week !! When I get it on line I'm going to make it my PC background !!!

nojobny
02-01-2009, 11:45 PM

Go Steelers!!!

Well that sucks. Yeah, its going to be replayed a million times but I know how you feel, you want to see it LIVE!

That's why my remote stays on the arm of the sofa or on the table.

BUCKEYE4EVER
02-01-2009, 11:47 PM
here is the NBC sports link for photoshttp://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/28968346/displaymode/1247/

TapOut64
02-01-2009, 11:51 PM

Go Steelers!!!

If you want, you can pm me an address and I'll send you a recorded DVD of the game. It stinks to miss it but it's great to watch over, and over and over.

SteelCurtain7
02-01-2009, 11:54 PM
I too DVRed this game. I want to see the expression on the faces of Bob Costas, Chris Collinworthless, and Mike Holmgren. They had the misfortune of stupidly picking against us, and now they must live with the consequences. :tt:

jjpro11
02-01-2009, 11:54 PM
i honeslty didnt even really celebrate until i saw a replay and heard it from the official's mouth.

ShutDown24
02-02-2009, 01:33 AM
Well that sucks. Yeah, its going to be replayed a million times but I know how you feel, you want to see it LIVE!

That's why my remote stays on the arm of the sofa or on the table.

Yeah, I got to see the replay and thank you all for the offers. But the thing is, when you're watching static and then hear screaming from every other house on the block fo the winning touchdown... That's the part I missed out on. I'm sure I'll get to see the game again and the play of course, but there's nothing like seeing it when it happens.

I WISH my dad would practice that. Man, he can't leave the TV alone during anything. Movies, video games, sports... We have a Sony HD which for some reason has a million different lighting settings even though the 'standard' setting is what looks best. But my father always changes the lighting CONSTANTLY and he can't leave the volume alone. The old man goes to turn the volume up on that play and bam - off goes the dish.

Polamalu43
02-02-2009, 01:34 AM
man that sucks.. that's why u make sure u got a DVR, love it baby!

steelwall
02-02-2009, 01:35 AM

Go Steelers!!!

I know it sucked big time...but it is kinda funny...would be good in a beer commercial.:drink: