PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Steelers fans!

IAWarnerFan
02-01-2009, 09:47 PM
I didn't think the Cardinals would comeback like that at the end. Then I didn't think you'd be able to score with that little of time left. Even after your final score, I thought there might be enough time with over a half minute and two timeouts.This is a result that will take a long time to get over. Just a brutal way to lose. Congrats!

Pittsburghfan
02-01-2009, 09:49 PM
Classy post :drink: Thank you. Don't be sad, you're team had an amazing year and played an awesome game. Very Classy though, I would like to say on be half of the boards (if i'm allowed ) I would like to say Thank You.

fansince'76
02-01-2009, 09:50 PM
I expected the one decent Cards fan we had to come back. That was one of those games where it was a shame that someone had to lose. I didn't expect Warner to get that kind of time and pass like that against us. Your team has a great future. :drink:

BigIg
Thanks. Good luck to you guys next year, too.

mesaSteeler
Classy post indeed. The Cardnials played lights out.

X-Terminator
02-01-2009, 09:51 PM
I know I gave you a little bit of the business, IAWarnerFan, but thanks for the classy post. You and your team have NOTHING to be ashamed of. You gave it everything you had, but just came up a little bit short. With that trio of receivers and Whiz running the show, the future is bright!

Good luck in the future! :drink:

HometownGal
02-01-2009, 09:52 PM
I didn't think the Cardinals would comeback like that at the end. Then I didn't think you'd be able to score with that little of time left. Even after your final score, I thought there might be enough time with over a half minute and two timeouts.This is a result that will take a long time to get over. Just a brutal way to lose. Congrats!

Your Cards played a WOW of a game - hold your head high! :drink::hug:

I think we all knew in our black 'n gold hearts that our Steelers would come back and win - they've done it several times this season and they just weren't going to be denied.

Thank you for being so classy in coming back and I hope to see you around here - you are ALWAYS welcome here! :hug:

Edman
02-01-2009, 09:55 PM
WarnerFan. Please, do not be ashamed. Your Cardinals played a great, GREAT game. Hold your head up high. Thank your players, and thank your Coach. Whiz is a great coach and he'll take you back there soon enough. He turned a losing franchise into winners. There's absolutely NOTHING to be ashamed of.

Good luck to you.

drizze99
02-01-2009, 09:57 PM
IAWarnerFan, thanks for the classy post. Your team has nothing to be ashamed about. They played incredible and for me, that is THE BEST Super Bowl I have ever watched.

The Cardinals need to take this season and build on it and I know they will with Whiz running the show. Good Luck in the future.

stlrtruck
02-02-2009, 08:16 AM
The cards made a good game of it and they've got some talented and classy players to build around.

If they can hold the nucleus together, you've got nothing to hang your head down about.

Milkman
02-02-2009, 08:51 AM
Cheers :drink:
Here's hoping for a rematch next year.

:tt03:

kittenfantastico76
02-02-2009, 08:58 AM
Thank you! This by far was more than I could have asked for in a Super Bowl game, it was a duel to the end!!! Well played by both teams!!! :applaudit:

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-02-2009, 09:02 AM

We all hope you stick around....You represent the Cardinals with class.

CargoJon
02-02-2009, 09:07 AM
Classy post. Great game. Good luck to you guys next year. Except when you play us....lol

stillers4me
02-02-2009, 09:08 AM
It'd not hard for me to imagine the disappoint in the pit of your stomach at having that game snatched away from you......... we Steelers fans were feeling that pain for a few minutes last night! Your Cards played one helluva game and deserve all the accolades for playoff run well played! You'll be force to reckon with for years to come with Whiz at the helm. :drink:

markymarc
02-02-2009, 10:04 AM
Very classy post and that has to be one of the best and most exciting Super Bowls ever played. The Cardinals have a bright future and of course mad money to play with in the off season being under the cap by 41 million. Good luck next season.

El-Gonzo Jackson
02-02-2009, 10:08 AM
Thanks for the congratulations. It was a great game to watch, but yeah.....gotta be gutwrenching to lose one that close.

revefsreleets
02-02-2009, 11:38 AM
I will very publicly admit that I was very wrong about the Cards, and even though my team won, I have to eat just a little crow over that.

SteelCityKing
02-02-2009, 11:47 AM
thank you for those kind and classy words my friend. =)

i'm telling you what, the Cardinals played their hearts out. Warner lit it up and Fitzgerald proved what all of these people are talking about by being the best reciever in the league. i'm really suprised at the outcome of this game...

...but, like everyone has been saying all year along, you can't count Ben out when his back is in a corner. he did what he likes to do and did it with grace. Holmes made one of the sickest catches of the year and then our defense stepped up and did what it does best.

so, the Cardinals played a great game, but we played OUR game. i'm happy for the great competition and now we've got our 6th and with a franchise like the Cardinals with Warner at the helm, i'm sure your bound for great things in the years to come.

thank you for the kind post and i hope you stick around on the forums for awhile. we could always use an outsiders perspective on the Steelers. a perspective of someone who's not a troll and a tool! haha!

CLINZ
02-02-2009, 12:02 PM
The Cardinals need to keep Warner if the want to compete next year. I hope they do.

BritishSteel
02-02-2009, 12:23 PM
The Cardinals left it all on the field and that's all anyone can ask - they played like they deserved to be there and I hope that you use this to stuff all the 'worst division winners since the six league format' stuff down the commentators throats. A clever free agency and decent draft and the Cardinals are back at the big one next season IMHO

Outstanding game by both sides.