PDA

View Full Version : To the bashers

kingkulsteel
02-01-2009, 09:49 PM
I hope you aren't enjoying this you don't deserve it. To all the ben bashers, the tomlin bashers IN YOUR FACE:tt03:

kingkulsteel
02-01-2009, 09:52 PM
come on say something now bitches

kingkulsteel
02-03-2009, 06:36 PM
still nothing?

Rick5895
02-03-2009, 06:43 PM
Ben proved why he is the best possible QB for us, I also would like to know where all the guys are that would prefer Romo, or some other guy? You all had lots to say during the season where are you now??!!

43Hitman
02-03-2009, 06:58 PM
Ben proved why he is the best possible QB for us, I also would like to know where all the guys are that would prefer Romo, or some other guy? You all had lots to say during the season where are you now??!!

They are out buying new Steeler gear..:chuckle:

devilsdancefloor
02-03-2009, 07:57 PM
They are out buying new Steeler gear..:chuckle:

LMAO you know they are! and talking all kinds of trash about how they knew ben and arians and the oline and tomlin would get it done and whomever else they trashed all year!

Fire Haley
02-03-2009, 08:57 PM
Don't forget the Holmes haters, the Foote haters, the Arians haters and the O-line haters.

That should cover just about everyone else.

HometownGal
02-03-2009, 09:34 PM
Don't forget the Holmes haters, the Foote haters, the Arians haters and the O-line haters.

You left out the Willie Parker haters and the Polamalu bashers who last season proclaimed he was "an overrated bum". :toofunny:

I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold
02-03-2009, 09:42 PM
I'm still an O-line basher, they aren't out of hot water with me yet.

Pi Kapp Steeler
02-03-2009, 10:18 PM
I'm still an O-line basher, they aren't out of hot water with me yet.

Agreed. "We still suck"- Major League 2 Asian ground crew guys

Steelersfanforlife
02-03-2009, 10:23 PM
the haters can go to hell now that we got the six pack.

silverbackattack
02-03-2009, 10:51 PM
I'm still an O-Line basher. Taken from one of Jack Nicholson's all time lines.

This O-line needs an enema!

I've seen alot of O-lines make mediocre QB's look good. But I never saw a QB make an awful O-line look that good.

Can Starks even bend over?
Can Colon remember his name?
Can Keo what's his name remember what city he's in?

That's all. I'm done. I hope they look long and hard at some signings or drafts for some physical smart lineman.

Pi Kapp Steeler
02-03-2009, 10:59 PM
We gotta end this steel on steel crime. Dont attack a fellow steeler fan go find a browns fan to make fun of to get your anger out.

Rick5895
02-04-2009, 06:58 AM
No more hatin, I am sure the few problems we had this year will be corrected by this GREAT organization allowing a 7th title to come home next season!!

Tankus_Maximus
02-04-2009, 09:45 AM
I'm still no sold on the O-Line, but perhaps Alex Mack can solidify that.

But, as I've been saying for a couple of years now....that last drive solidified Ben's the 2nd coming of Elway.

And to think....Ben did all this with a patch-work O-Line, what's gonna happen once we get some quality hogs around him?

kittenfantastico76
02-04-2009, 09:52 AM

I was never a Holmes hater by any means - but I do remember getting angry during a few games and probably slung out a few choice cuss words in his direction.... I ate my words in the last game of the playoffs and the Super Bowl.. I take it ALLLL back Holmes!!! I LOVE YOU MAN!!! (I never posted anything bad about him mind you all these things were said in passing during the game).

As far as Ben and Mike go - NOTHING BUT LOVE FOR THEM!!! :tt02:

The steelers gear purchasing comment made me almost snarf my coffee - thank you for the laugh this morning at work !!!! :chuckle:

LambertIsGod58
02-04-2009, 10:12 AM

I've made my post.....So that should satisfy your curiousity. Of of them anyway.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=33122&highlight=crow

Fire Haley
02-04-2009, 10:30 AM
IThe steelers gear purchasing comment made me almost snarf my coffee - thank you for the laugh this morning at work !!!! :chuckle:

All of my posts are for amusement purposes only.

The real fun is happening on our rival boards all around the league as their living hell will continue for the next 9 months.

Life is good - buy a hat:tt:

Steeldude
02-04-2009, 11:22 AM
still nothing?

this coming from a guy who probably became a steelers' fan just before the post-season started :coffee:

Dino 6 Rings
02-04-2009, 11:25 AM
I finally got back to work today...and my desk was covered in Black and Gold balloons and Black and Gold streamers...even my co-workers know how huge a Steelers fan I am...and any that were bashers before Sunday...are all giving me the Contratulations today...they know Greatness when they see it.

The Steelers Nation is Greatness.

kingkulsteel
02-08-2009, 10:43 AM
I just was pointing out how stupid they look now. you are right they usually are the ones buying all the gear.

markymarc
02-09-2009, 06:18 AM
Well I guess that settles it. People who might point out a weakness aren't true fans :coffee:

fansince'76
02-09-2009, 07:26 AM
Well I guess that settles it. People who might point out a weakness aren't true fans :coffee:

Pointing out weaknesses is one thing. Over-the-top doom-and-gloom "sky is falling" knee-jerk overreaction and throwing everybody and anybody associated with the team under the bus after a loss is something else. :coffee:

Steelcitygal87
02-09-2009, 07:47 AM
Pointing out weaknesses is one thing. Over-the-top doom-and-gloom "sky is falling" knee-jerk overreaction and throwing everybody and anybody associated with the team under the bus after a loss is something else. :coffee:

Yes, but sometimes these people are often lumped in with the gloom-and-doom people, and treated as such(which I think is wrong). I have seen fans who, in all sincerity, just want to bring up for discussion what they see as a weakness in the team or potential problem in the future, get jumped on and practically ripped a new one..just for stating their opinion.

Even in victory you will often hear coaches point out that there were situations, in the game, where things could have been done differently...or areas of concern..needing work....that will be addressed in the future. So I see no problem with a fan bringing those areas up for discussion on a message board. It does not make them any less of a fan.

markymarc
02-09-2009, 08:13 AM

I can see your point, but a lot of times unfortunately they both get put together and bashed the same. I know plenty of fans that can point out a weakness and have a very good discussion on it and of course I know plenty of fans that are doom and gloom all of the time no matter what happens. But in the end it doesn't matter because we are the Steeler Nation and Super Bowl XLIII Champions :tt02:

GBMelBlount
02-09-2009, 08:18 AM
come on say something now bitches

I have certainly pointed out many times that I was not happy that the o-line problems have been largely overlooked by Tomlin et al imo, the last few years, and I still believe that is arguable even though we won the Super Bowl. Similar to what Gary pointed out, I believe that being critical of Tomlin, Ben, or the o-line, doesn't make the vast majority of posters "bitches". That's all.

The_WARDen
02-09-2009, 08:20 AM
*yawn* I hear sirens!

:coffee:

stillers4me
02-09-2009, 08:28 AM
The O line came through when they were needed the most. They are certainly not an elite group. Ben deserves major kudos for turning his little dysfunctional group into one big heartbeat that would not be denied. But, Ben's shoulder separation, spinal concussion, 2 fractured ribs, and God knows how many other unreported bumps, bruises and strains are simply unacceptable. Yes, I realize that Ben himself and his style of play and competive nature (which isn't going to change) are partly responsible.

Get the man a real line around him, I beg of you!

And oh, yeah........We are World Champions, baby! :tt03: