PDA

View Full Version : Congrats guys you deserve it!

Big Red Cardinal
02-01-2009, 10:54 PM
You guys played hard and pulled out an amazing win. Ben and Holmes are true MVP's with that final drive, the Steelers as a whole are an awesome team and deserving champs. Thanks for making this a great game. The Giants and SB 42 got nothing on you. Hopefully we can have a rematch in SB 44. Good game guys! Nothing but respect from the desert.

:drink: :hatsoff:

Preacher
02-01-2009, 10:56 PM
Thanks!

VERY classy post.

You all played an unbelievable game. I was SCARED in that 4th quarter.

Great game.... and you all deserve to be VERY proud of your team

HometownGal
02-01-2009, 10:56 PM
You guys played hard and pulled out an amazing win. Ben and Holmes are true MVP's with that final drive, the Steelers as a whole are an awesome team and deserving champs. Thanks for making this a great game. The Giants and SB 42 got nothing on you. Hopefully we can have a rematch in SB 44. Good game guys! Nothing but respect from the desert.

Thank you for the extremely classy post Big Red! :drink: The Cards really played a helluva game and proved to the world that they deserved to be at the big dance! Good luck next season! :hatsoff:

fansince'76
02-01-2009, 10:58 PM
Very classy post. Thanks. I feel bad for Whiz and Warner and Fitz. I got nothing against the Cards, and they showed they belonged there today. I'm sure they'll get more chances to take the Lombardi home in the future. :drink:

VegasStlrFan
02-01-2009, 10:58 PM

That was a great effort by AZ. Great game, your on for 44! You proved you deserved to be there. :hatsoff: to AZ.

X-Terminator
02-01-2009, 10:59 PM
Thanks for the classy post, and good luck to you and your team in the future!

Edman
02-01-2009, 11:00 PM
Mad props and respect for the Arizona Cardinals.

If Warner doesn't come back, they're a quarterback away from winning it. Whiz will have your guys in the thick of it for years to come.

Dino 6 Rings
02-01-2009, 11:03 PM
When it was a 13 point lead, I was sure it was over...when Fitz split the D and took it to the house...I almost died...

What a game...

Pitt$burgh$teeler$
02-01-2009, 11:05 PM
Man Them Cards Had Me Scared N The 4th Im LIke Wtf! They Just Took The Lead

Pi Kapp Steeler
02-01-2009, 11:09 PM

Thanks Big Red. Your Cards are more then deserving to be in this game. No more of this 9-7 team lost, NO , This was a really incredible team! If the Steelers didnt make it i would have been cheering for you guys!

Cheers my friend:drink:

nicesteel4life
02-01-2009, 11:11 PM
WAHOOOOO, Thanks
Now I got to change my Signature!
Classy Post !
6 TIME CHAMPIONS!

AllD
02-01-2009, 11:11 PM
The Cards were out coached.

devilsdancefloor
02-01-2009, 11:12 PM
nice post thanks and props to the cards!

BehindSteelCurtain
02-01-2009, 11:13 PM
I was just on ESPN and all I'm hearing is how the refs won it for the Steelers.

fansince'76
02-01-2009, 11:14 PM
Man Them Cards Had Me Scared N The 4th Im LIke Wtf! They Just Took The Lead

I got physically ill when I watched Fitz trucking to the endzone for the lead.

fansince'76
02-01-2009, 11:15 PM

How so? The Cards won several challenges. Even Madden agreed with the calls that went our way this time, and his anti-Steelers bias is as obvious as the day is long. That didn't happen in XL. Don't want to hear it.

X-Terminator
02-01-2009, 11:16 PM

Of course you did, because if the Steelers win ANYTHING, it MUST be because the refs gave it to them. Not one of those ass clowns will pin the blame on the Cardinals' D for laying an egg with the game on the line.

F em all.

BehindSteelCurtain
02-01-2009, 11:22 PM
How so? The Cards won several challenges. Even Madden agreed with the calls that went our way this time, and his anti-Steelers bias is as obvious as the day is long. That didn't happen in XL. Don't want to hear it.

Example 1:

"This game was so boring and the refs cheated for the steelers"

Ex 2:

HARRISON MVP OUT THE DOOR
SUPER BOWL WINNINGS OUT THE DOOR WITH A HUGHHHHHHH FINE

CHEAP SHOT ARTIST SHOULD HAVE BEEN TOSSED OUT OF THE GAME

REFS GIVE GAME TO STEELERS

SAFETY RIGHT CALL BECAUSE THE PLAYER WAS BEING HELD

BRING ON FANTASY BASEBALL

Ex 3:

"11 penalties for 106 yards. 60 of that came on one drive for Pitsburg where they were fourth down. Its ashame that the refs had to decide the game instead of the players."

There are MUCH more but I just wanted to show some examples.

X-Terminator
02-01-2009, 11:25 PM
You know what? Just like I said in another thread, they can kiss my black and gold ass. It's absolutely sickening what's happened to people in this country. We've become a nation of pansies and whiners.

fansince'76
Example 1:

"This game was so boring and the refs cheated for the steelers"

That game was boring? An obvious efftard that watches maybe 3 games a year. Don't let it get to you.

1st&Goal
I just caught my breath about 10 minutes ago. The cards played a hell of a game. Thank you for your classy post. Come back anytime.

thebus36idf
02-01-2009, 11:30 PM
Best game I've seen in a long time. Great Job. You guys deserve a congrats too. Great Game Pittsburgh Style

Stlrs4Life
02-01-2009, 11:34 PM

Thanks, very classy post. I would personally love a rematch.:drink:

NFL STEELERS NRL DRAGONS
02-01-2009, 11:37 PM
What an absolute ripper of a game, A great win to the Pittsburgh Steelers.

And to all the Steelers knockers and cry babies that think they or the ref cheated go blow a goat.

I watched the game live here in Sydney Australia, on TV station Channel Ten Sydney, They took the NBC coverage of the game. The game was also live on Pay TV provider Foxtel on ESPN Sports Channel.

All i need now is for the St George Illawarra Dragons to take out the NRL Grand Final in Rugby League and 2009 will be a great year in football for me.

DJ919
02-01-2009, 11:39 PM
Hats off to the Cards, you put it all on the line and came with a No quit game that put EVERYONE on edge......BIG MIDDLE FINGER TO ALL THE STEELERS HATERS...WHO'S LAUGHING NOW...WHOE'S TOP DOG NOW!>>.BIG STEELER NATION HUG TO ALL STEELERS FANS. Damn, What A Ride This Is!!!

tyler289
02-01-2009, 11:39 PM
Cards played a hell of a game. It was one for the ages, no doubt.

scsteeler
02-01-2009, 11:50 PM
The Cards were out coached.

I would not say that. Tomlin and staff did a hell of coaching job and Whiz is a ex-steeler with knowledge of what we do but it all came down to execution. The Steelers played 60 minutes of team football and when one area was not doing as well another part of the team stepped it up and for all those that don't like Bruce A. I think he called a hell of a game.

Team effort won this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SteelCurtain7
02-01-2009, 11:58 PM

Thank you. Nothing but respect for your team and its coach. Ken has helped place you on the map. :cool:

Silverback92
02-02-2009, 12:01 AM
Very classy post. The Cards played a hell of a game. This was, without a doubt the best game I have ever witnessed as a die hard Steelers fan (just about 20 years now). Cards definitely deserved to be there, and they brought it, no doubt about it. Words are escaping me at the moment...so, all I can say is great game Cardinals and thank you for your tact, OP. :applaudit: :hatsoff:

:tt03:

SC Steeler Steve
02-02-2009, 12:02 AM
Hell, the cardinals had me scared for 59 minutes, 55 seconds. That was the best football game i had ever seen. Hats off to the cardinals for such a great game :hatsoff:

THIS^^^

Tyhanks you and I hope the Cards and thier fans will have another great season next year. It was a great game and no one envolved in this game has a reason to hang thier head.

El-Gonzo Jackson
02-02-2009, 12:17 AM
Thanks card fans for the congrats.

For the ones that are crying the refs gave the game away. That holding call on Hartwig was a joke and Warren Sapp was saying it wasnt a hold. Oh.....and you can go to Seattle and have a crappe frappe latte with the Cryhawks fans and their empty trophy case. SCOREBOARD!! :thumbsup:

kittenfantastico76
02-02-2009, 12:19 AM
Very classy post indeed. Thank you, and thank the Cardinals for giving us a game of a lifetime! I was so happy to see this was a hard fight on both sides of the field!!!

Big Red Cardinal
02-02-2009, 12:40 AM
Hey guys and gals i'm just glad that you guys were the ones to get that 6th ring. I couldn't handle it if the Cowturds did. Oh and we here hate them Seahags just as much as you do. Classless org and fans for sure. They always create the worst environment in our forums. Now quit playing on the internet and go party in the street. You all just won your 6th SB!

:champs: