02-01-2009, 11:45 PM
IM Disappionted At Ike!:mad:

XxKnightxX
02-02-2009, 12:10 AM
Good thing we have a QB because #24 almost cost us
but he didn't almost. good thing for a great offense
enough said
CONGRATS BOYS
Dude not for nothing but did you watch the replay? Ike thrusted the ball with his fist to punch it out of Fitz and fits used his hand to slam it against his helmet. Fitz is taller and can jump higher, Ike just did the best he could. And on the TD up the middle the Safeties got outran period, horrible coverage to call if you ask me and Polamalu missed the coverage.

nonetheless, no arguing, we are the Champions.:tt03::tt03:

silverbackattack
02-02-2009, 12:14 AM
I like Ike, but I didn't like the "Swaggin" comment at the introduction. Show it on the field not on the mike.....I thought they all had that under control?

Lock Down
02-02-2009, 12:15 AM
Dude not for nothing but did you watch the replay? Ike thrusted the ball with his fist to punch it out of Fitz and fits used his hand to slam it against his helmet. Fitz is taller and can jump higher, Ike just did the best he could. And on the TD up the middle the Safeties got outran period, horrible coverage to call if you ask me and Polamalu missed the coverage.

nonetheless, no arguing, we are the Champions.:tt03::tt03:

I think 7/39/43 was referring to Ike's personal foul call with around 5:20 left in the game, was very disappointing, expected better from Ike.

jjpro11
02-02-2009, 12:16 AM
I like Ike, but I didn't like the "Swaggin" comment at the introduction. Show it on the field not on the mike.....I thought they all had that under control?

he does that for every game on nbc.. but yeah, he definitely didnt have his best game.. honestly speaking, the defense had their worst game of the year.. but after carrying the team on their back all season, the offense finally came through and bailed them out for once.

devilsdancefloor
02-02-2009, 12:23 AM
:doh::banging: WE ARE WORLD CHAMPIONS! Good lord man are you thumping your chest or thumbing your nose at us? It isnt even worth it :blah::blah::blah:

The Duke
02-02-2009, 12:24 AM
Ike ad the safeties missed the coverage on fitz second td

His penalty was inexcusable though

El-Gonzo Jackson
02-02-2009, 12:27 AM
Ike Played great. The only dumb thing was the roughing penalty on the sideline.

The leaping TD, Fitz was just being Fitz.

The slant over the middle in the last 3 min of the game for a TD.......it was Troy's fault because he double teamed Boldin on an out instead of helping with Fizgerald in the middle of the field. If you wanna blame anybody for the last Cardinals TD......you have to blame Polamalu.

The Duke
02-02-2009, 12:35 AM
Ike Played great. The only dumb thing was the roughing penalty on the sideline.

The leaping TD, Fitz was just being Fitz.

The slant over the middle in the last 3 min of the game for a TD.......it was Troy's fault because he double teamed Boldin on an out instead of helping with Fizgerald in the middle of the field. If you wanna blame anybody for the last Cardinals TD......you have to blame Polamalu.

Yep

Troy didn't have his best game today. some missed tackles too. maybe his eye was bothering him from the beginning :noidea:

We won so it doesn't really matter :tt03:

Silverback92
02-02-2009, 12:44 AM
Yeah, I'm not disappointed in Ike. It wasn't a stellar game for him, but far from lackluster, IMO. Fitz was nearly shut out in the first half. The TD was, like someone said earlier, just Fitz being his amazing self, Tyree style. Not much you can do against that, just ask Rodney Harrison. Coverage was shot on the big Fitz, go ahead TD score, but all that matters is that 6th Lomardi trophy...team effort, AMAZING game :tt02:

El-Gonzo Jackson
02-02-2009, 12:47 AM
Yeah, I'm not disappointed in Ike. It wasn't a stellar game for him, but far from lackluster, IMO. Fitz was nearly shut out in the first half. The TD was, like someone said earlier, just Fitz being his amazing self, Tyree style. Not much you can do against that, just ask Rodney Harrison. Coverage was shot on the big Fitz, go ahead TD score, but all that matters is that 6th Lomardi trophy...team effort, AMAZING game :tt02:

After the first half I was thinking that Ike should have gotten pro bowl votes.

I cant throw the guy under the bus for anything except the sideline penalty. SWAGGIN' !!! ALL THE WAY WITH LOMBARDI #6.

lambertlunaticfan
02-02-2009, 12:49 AM
seriously?is this the first game youve seen on tv,:doh:he always says that during the taped introductions for them,and has been doing it since his ROOKIE,season....a little late but thanks for coming to the party......and had what under control.....not sure what the point is for this thread....so flukegerald out jumped him and had to make a great catch for the td....get off ike's d**k,he tried his best on the play....i can't believe this thread,we just won the championship and you are ripping on him...:.I like Ike, but I didn't like the "Swaggin" comment at the introduction. Show it on the field not on the mike.....I thought they all had that under control?