PDA

View Full Version : Parade?

Benzbrother
02-01-2009, 10:56 PM
I know it was brought up a few days ago but I never heard the final result. Did they decide to have a parade for the Steelers if they won the game tonight? Definitely want to try to make it this time if they do!

GO STEELERS!!!!!!! :tt02::tt::tt03::tt::tt02:

steelpride12
02-01-2009, 11:01 PM
Ya Raven or should i say Steelstal said they will have a celebratory Parade in the city again, date unknown for now.

Benzbrother
02-01-2009, 11:03 PM
Alright sweet...I'll have to keep my eyes open for the date . Thanks!

jjpro11
02-01-2009, 11:06 PM
jesus christ.. how could they not have a parade? i dont remember the last time a championship team in any sport didnt have a parade.. and this is the pittsburgh steelers we are talking about.. a quarter million people turned out for the last one.

Benzbrother
02-01-2009, 11:11 PM
Well thats what I thought too but read an article from a Pittsburgh source last week that said they didn't know if they would do it or not. Seems kinda stupid right? Thats what I thought too, but after I read the article I wanted to make sure

steelers2685
02-02-2009, 12:43 AM
Back in 2006 it was held on a Tuesday after the Super Bowl win (I remember because I was forced to miss it due to my college professor flat out telling me if I wasn't in her half hour class that day she would fail me for the semester --- she was not a Steelers fan). So I'm crossing my fingers it is Tuesday this week just like that year!!!!!!!!!!!! This thread should be a sticky

jjpro11
02-02-2009, 01:29 AM
Back in 2006 it was held on a Tuesday after the Super Bowl win (I remember because I was forced to miss it due to my college professor flat out telling me if I wasn't in her half hour class that day she would fail me for the semester --- she was not a Steelers fan). So I'm crossing my fingers it is Tuesday this week just like that year!!!!!!!!!!!! This thread should be a sticky

what a cold hearted b*tch.. if you would have written to the steelers, they may have written you an excuse to get out of class. :laughing:

KeiselPower99
02-02-2009, 01:31 AM
I heard from someone that they are gonna have it Wednesday. Not sure if thats the legit day.

brick
02-02-2009, 01:33 AM
just read that steelerstahl said theyre probably going to have one but theyll figure out the logistics tomorrow