PDA

View Full Version : Was going to the Cardinals board to give praise

scsteeler
02-01-2009, 10:57 PM
I was going to the Cardinals board to say what a great game this was and how well the Cardinals played and had it been more time we may have lost but after I read all the post of how the better team lost, the refs stole the game from then I changed my mind. To the Cardinal fans that read this your team played a hell of a game and if you don't think we won this game and the refs gave this to us you can join the Seahawks and complain for the next few years.

6 time Super Bowl champ Steelers.

:tt::tt::tt::tt::tt::tt::tt:

fansince'76
02-01-2009, 10:58 PM
That's why I don't hang out on other teams' boards.

steelwall
02-01-2009, 11:05 PM
I agree..and please.......ref's giving it away? If anything the ref'ing was going in their favor. I give them credit for slugging it out but thats it. We won.

HometownGal
02-01-2009, 11:05 PM
That's why I don't hang out on other teams' boards.

Exactly.

We won fair and square and that's all there is to it. Both teams played a wow of a game and both should be commended, but there is only ONE CHAMPION and that champion is THE PITTSBURGH STEELERS. :tt03::tt02:

X-Terminator
02-01-2009, 11:06 PM
And I bet none of those whiny bitches are over the age of 25.

The Steelers won the game fair and square. Get over it.

jjpro11
02-01-2009, 11:07 PM
people have complained about the refs after every single loss after the hochuli call in week 2.. none of you should be surprised, and there is no point in trying to talk sense into all the conspiracy theorists that lurk the internet.

Godfather
02-01-2009, 11:07 PM
I was going to the Cardinals board to say what a great game this was and how well the Cardinals played and had it been more time we may have lost but after I read all the post of how the better team lost, the refs stole the game from then I changed my mind. To the Cardinal fans that read this your team played a hell of a game and if you don't think we won this game and the refs gave this to us you can join the Seahawks and complain for the next few years.

6 time Super Bowl champ Steelers.

:tt::tt::tt::tt::tt::tt::tt:

How can anyone say the refs influenced this game? The ONLY ticky-tacky penalty was the late hit on that one FG drive, which ended up having no effect. The others were blatant.

stillers4me
02-01-2009, 11:08 PM
They can kiss my Lombardi......ALL SIX OF THEM, BABY! :tt03:

kittenfantastico76
02-01-2009, 11:08 PM
EVERYTIME the Steelers win, there's always a ton of the other team's fans crying that the refs threw the game, it was rigged, we cheated yada yada yada... I'm SO over it!!!

Pi Kapp Steeler
02-01-2009, 11:09 PM
The cardinals Choked with their penalties. Period. Everything called was fair. If anything someone please call holding on Harrison

scsteeler
02-01-2009, 11:09 PM
And I bet none of those whiny bitches are over the age of 25.

The Steelers won the game fair and square. Get over it.

I think this may be the case and had the STeelers lost I would be very pissed that we allowed the Cards to come back when we had it in control but after all that I would have to say that we lost. Once the O-line gets better we won't be getting 3 points from the 1 yard line.