PDA

View Full Version : while it's fresh in our minds

silverbackattack
02-02-2009, 12:29 AM
I know how everyone wants to celebrate. but i would like to talk about and have some constructive conversation about where we think Tomlin will take the O-Line?

Not busting on them, just wanting to here some opinions.

Thanks.
100 yards and a hardy howel silverback awayyyyyyyY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

devilsdancefloor
02-02-2009, 12:35 AM
i really thought our tackles played good for a change and kemo dropped a duece a few times and the safety hartwig gave us i threw my TT at the screen that catch by holmes was back breaking to the cards!

Dino 6 Rings
02-02-2009, 12:36 AM
Um...we have the 32nd pick in the draft...so like...what Olineman is going to fix anything for us?

I love picking 32nd...

GodofGridiron
02-02-2009, 01:29 AM
Im not sure i go OLineman in round 1 if the guy we want is no longer available. Perhaps we can trade up if our target is still sitting on the board.

But we have got to find a blocking FB.............somewhere.

I am excited to have Mendenhall back in the fold next year. Hopefully we get Sweed integrated as a decent contributor in the passing game.

Crushzilla
02-02-2009, 01:49 AM
Um...we have the 32nd pick in the draft...so like...what Olineman is going to fix anything for us?

I love picking 32nd...

Oh there are guys there.

There will be at least two guys I would love to have at 32.

SunshineMan21
02-02-2009, 02:11 AM
AlexMackAlexMackAlexMack. Or maybe Alex Mack. I dunno, really.

jjpro11
02-02-2009, 02:13 AM
Im not sure i go OLineman in round 1 if the guy we want is no longer available. Perhaps we can trade up if our target is still sitting on the board.

But we have got to find a blocking FB.............somewhere.

I am excited to have Mendenhall back in the fold next year. Hopefully we get Sweed integrated as a decent contributor in the passing game.

i think we found our guy in mchugh.. he can be a 3rd TE and FB without wasting an extra roster spot.. in all honesty i think carey davis is done here, especially with mendenhall coming back.

SteelCurtain7
02-02-2009, 02:35 AM
AlexMackAlexMackAlexMack. Or maybe Alex Mack. I dunno, really.

Do you mean "Alex Mack"? :rofl:

MasterOfPuppets
02-02-2009, 03:38 AM
AlexMackAlexMackAlexMack. Or maybe Alex Mack. I dunno, really. how about mack ? :noidea:

CaliStillersFan
02-02-2009, 07:10 AM
I wouldn't be broken up inside if none of them except hartwig was back next year. I hope Tomlin trades up in the draft to get a top lineman, or else we need to do something in free agency, but there's not many top lineman open this season in FA.