PDA

View Full Version : Both Santonio and Ben are going to Disney World

stillers4me
02-02-2009, 12:29 AM
Posted by ESPN.com's Pat Yasinskas

TAMPA, Fla. -- Santonio Holmes got the automatic invitation and Ben Roethlisberger got an at-large bid.

The Pittsburgh wide receiver and quarterback will be part of a parade at Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom late Monday morning, a Disney spokesperson said.

Holmes will continue the tradition of Super Bowl Most Valuable Players going to Disney World or Disney Land right after the game. But he'll have company. The Disney spokesman said an invitation also was extended to Roethlisberger and the quarterback accepted.

The exact time of the parade is subject to when Roethlisberger and Holmes arrive after the 90-minute drive from Tampa to the Orlando area. But the spokesman said the parade will start sometime around 11 a.m.

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/nflnation/0-5-76/Roethlisberger--Holmes-going-to-Disney-World.html

SC Steeler Steve
02-02-2009, 12:32 AM
Thats great, Ben deserves a little love. I really was thinking CO-MVPS. I dont know if that is a option or not in the SB but its what I was thinking.

Dino 6 Rings
02-02-2009, 12:35 AM
There has been co-mvps in the Super Bowl...1978, 2 guys from the Cowboys were co-mvps...Randy White and Harvey Martin. Both defensive guys.

SC Steeler Steve
02-02-2009, 12:37 AM
There has been co-mvps in the Super Bowl...1978, 2 guys from the Cowboys were co-mvps...Randy White and Harvey Martin. Both defensive guys.

Hmmmmm, I am surprised that wasnt the verdict. I am proud as hell of Santonio though, he certainly deserves it.

scsteeler
02-02-2009, 12:49 AM
I was thinking C0-MVP's also but with the Economy the did not want purchase another Cadillac. LOL

I think Ben's Deserves to get MVP also.