PDA

View Full Version : larry johnson and shaun alexander

tony hipchest
01-01-2006, 04:10 PM
freaking amazing, especially what johnson has done. he was on sportscenter talking about how disappointed he was that the steelers didnt draft him. i think some records may be falling next year but it will depend on what roaf and shields decide to do. remember that faulk had pace. jamal had ogden, alexander has jones, emmitt had allen. proof that football is trully a team game and respect to the big guys up front.

LambertIsGod58
01-01-2006, 04:32 PM
I remember when Johnson was drafted....I was very angry we didn't take him. Don't get me wrong. Polamalu is my favorite player on the team besides Bettis. I even thought back then that would have been the better pick. Definately taking Johnson in my fantasy league next year if I can.

clevestinks
01-01-2006, 05:07 PM
He had great numbers and Priest Holmes played over half the season!

tony hipchest
01-01-2006, 05:11 PM
to think he lasted until 27th and we traded k.c. the pick that landed him. they should just donate us priest holmes for that. yeah right!

remember how pissed johnson was when vermiel said it was time he took off the diapers?
he went straight from the diapers to owning a porta potty

Brady12
01-01-2006, 05:46 PM
In the past couple years, what was better? Polamalu or the Running Game? The Running Game has eben good this season, I'm not gonna waste my time checking the stats from last season, but their defence was solid last year as well If I remember correctly.