PDA

View Full Version : Am I really the first person to make this?

Mags87
02-02-2009, 03:59 AM
Pittsburgh just won its 6th Super Bowl!!! i am gonna spend so much money on merchandise tomorrow!!!!

DJ919
02-02-2009, 04:02 AM
sorry Mags, you're not the first person. This topic is spread out within topics through out the board. I think a lot of us within the Steeler Nation are going to be broke by the end of the week. I've already ordered a ton..:wink02:

Mags87
02-02-2009, 04:11 AM
sorry Mags, you're not the first person. This topic is spread out within topics through out the board. I think a lot of us within the Steeler Nation are going to be broke by the end of the week. I've already ordered a ton..:wink02:

haha been drinkin all day and during the game. didnt look liked it but we done it. HERE WE GO HERE WE GO HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO! PITTSBURGHS JUST WON ITS SIXTH SUPER BOWL. cant get over it. 6 times. we did it first! we earned it. they almost beat us. it wasnt our defense. it was Ben to Holmes, 4 times. once for 6. the one that counted. love it! never will forget. 6 TIMES! 6 TIMES! 6 TIMES!

DJ919
02-02-2009, 04:13 AM
Amen Bro...And they dedicated today's incredible win to the Steeler Nation. The Steelers know they have the GREATEST sports fan support base on the planet!