PDA

View Full Version : its 4:30 AM EST, Has it sunk in yet?

XxKnightxX
02-02-2009, 04:42 AM
CAnt sleep guys Im sick as a dog now but during the game I was an invincible gorilla jumping like a maniac at Steelers In Hoboken Lifting up people like flies and yelling and jumping and waving my towel.

This is the best Super Bowl I have seen. Being a bit biased from last years, because our Steelers won it. Guys It has been an amazing season. Amidst all of our personal and economical hardships that everyone is facing right now, The Steelers have been my getaway. My 3 trips to Heinz Field for the Chargers, Cowboys and AFC Divisional playoffs have felt like the Best 5 hour vacations I have taken along with the 1600 miles I drove from Jersey. I love this team, I love the Organization and its coach, and I love the fans who all think, act, drink, and cheer for the best organization in the NFL period.

Other than that, has it sunk in yet? I have gone to sleep and woke up at this time but It all seems surreal. Seeing how this team overcame one of the toughest schedules in NFL history and to top it off like this. We were the Cardiac Stillers this year, so it is only so right that our season ended this way, thankfully, to our favor.

Well guys this is it, I WILL cherish this win and I will be a very happy man for a loooong time since as good as the win is, I can rub it in to all my fello Giants , Jets, Cowgirls, and Eagle fans.

DJ919
02-02-2009, 04:46 AM
I'M STILL IN AWE Bro...I keep watching Sports Center over and over...Damn this is a Great Moment In Sports :tt02::tt02::tt02:

SteelCurtain7
02-02-2009, 04:46 AM
Steelers SB wins CAN cure the worst sickness. :D

That being said, get better soon.

Cheers,

SC7

Mags87
02-02-2009, 04:48 AM
haha i just cant say it enough! PITTSBURGH'S JUST WON ITS SIXTH SUPER BOWL!!!!!

DJ919
02-02-2009, 04:50 AM
haha i just cant say it enough! PITTSBURGH'S JUST WON ITS SIXTH SUPER BOWL!!!!!

AMEN to that Bro!

Man You Can Say That As Many Times As You Like...I Don't Think ANYONE Here Would Ever Get TIred Of Reading It, Or Hearing It ! :drink:

Mags87
02-02-2009, 04:56 AM
AMEN to that Bro!

Man You Can Say That As Many Times As You Like...I Don't Think ANYONE Here Would Ever Get TIred Of Reading It, Or Hearing It ! :drink:

HA then i will say it again; PITTSBURGH'S JUST WON ITS SIXTH SUPER BOWL:tt03::tt03::tt03::tt03::tt03::tt03::tt03::tt0 3::tt03:

STEELERS_FAN_IN_AZ
02-02-2009, 05:01 AM
Man I just can't believe wat a great game that was. I'm shocked and just so happy. We had to be the loudest house on our block cheering after Holmes scored and Warner fumble! I luv cheering for Steelers with nothing but family and friends here.

SteelCurtain7
02-02-2009, 05:15 AM
Dude, be careful with how much enthusiasm you show. I'm not saying to be afraid of Deadbirds fans...but watch your back. I wouldn't be surprised to find convoys of cardinals (birds and fans) trying to attack you. :wink:

JackHammer
02-02-2009, 05:18 AM
It hasn't sunk in yet. I keep looking back to right after the Cards last TD. I had been screaming at our offense for most of the night, but after that Fitz TD I looked to everyone and said, "This is fuct up, but I like our chances with Big Ben at QB." I was still worried to hell and back, but we've seen it time and time again with him. It'll sink in over the next couple days, I'm sure, but I'm still in a state of shock right now.

TheSteelCurtain
02-02-2009, 10:29 AM
I had bronchitis for a week and i was running thru the southside in my james harrison jersey. Being sick was officially put on hold till this morning. Now i need to write my entire body a letter of apology.

Mags87
02-02-2009, 12:47 PM
Dude, be careful with how much enthusiasm you show. I'm not saying to be afraid of Deadbirds fans...but watch your back. I wouldn't be surprised to find convoys of cardinals (birds and fans) trying to attack you. :wink:

haha ther are no Cardinals fans anymore. the game is over

Hines0wnz
02-02-2009, 12:56 PM
haha.....I'm still in the afterglow. :sofunny:

tony hipchest
02-02-2009, 01:15 PM
i woke up drunk (6am) and am on my 3rd beer of the day.

i gotta lot of left overs to eat.

it will probably sink in after i take a shit.

:sofunny:

atlsteelers
02-02-2009, 02:57 PM
i am with you but i woke up about noon.

SuperSteelers
02-02-2009, 03:15 PM
I had bronchitis for a week and i was running thru the southside in my james harrison jersey. Being sick was officially put on hold till this morning. Now i need to write my entire body a letter of apology.

:sofunny:

Steel, you need to add XLIII to your avatar.

iloveben7
02-02-2009, 03:20 PM
it didn't hit me until my mom was driving me back to Pitt this morning and we saw 2 signs above the parkway saying "Welcome to Pittsburgh, Home of the Suprbowl XLIII Champion Steelers." We were honking and everything. We have 52 more weeks to enjoy this.