PDA

View Full Version : When the Steelers Arrive Home

kittenfantastico76
02-02-2009, 08:47 AM
I wasn't sure - and I figured more than likely someone would post it here if it did happen but... Will they show footage of the Steelers arriving back home in Pittsburgh (be it on television or the internet, video etc). If so, for the rest of us that aren't local please post the link here or in another thread, it would be HUGELY appreciated!

GO STEELERS!!! :tt02:

stillers4me
02-02-2009, 08:51 AM
I know I saw an announce several days ago that they requested that no fans would be allowed at the airport when they get back. I guess they are trying to control the inevitable chaos.

SteelCityMom
02-02-2009, 09:04 AM
Yeah no fans allowed at the airport (security reasons) but I would think that they get back sometime today, possibly tomorrow if they stayed and celebrated for a bit...not sure.

jjpro11
02-02-2009, 09:28 AM
they usually show them returning whether there are fans or no fans. espn and some of the local pittsburgh news stations will probably have it on video.

kittenfantastico76
02-02-2009, 10:04 AM
Thank you jjpro11 - I'll try to stay tuned to ESPN to see if I can catch it. It sucks the fans won't be able to be there, but I completely understand why.

I thought it was cool/cute that schools were 2 hours late today in Pittsburgh - I wish I had that option!