PDA

View Full Version : Harrison Pick-6

Crushzilla
02-02-2009, 08:06 AM
I haven't seen this posted yet. YouTube will probably be around to clean it up eventually, but I thought I'd post it for now

odXLJPsKb_0

I hadn't noticed all of the blocking until further review. I honestly didn't think it was going into the endzone until about the 5 yard line.

Notice who springs the final block :laughing:

What a duo of OLBs.

I thought I was right last night, but NBC never even mentioned it.

There would have been a second left in the half if he hadn't have scored.

I wonder what Tomlin would have done.. field goal or go for the stuff.

EDIT: TWO seconds

Also, a hearty thank you to Antrel Rolle for slowing down Fitzgerald along the Cardinal sideline at about second 32.

FacemeIke
02-02-2009, 08:50 AM
Wow I didnt notice that before. Fitz would have caught him if Rolle would have stayed out of the way!

FacemeIke
02-02-2009, 08:56 AM
I also think Fitz pulls him down at the one if Breaston doesn't push him forward at the end

brickster
02-02-2009, 04:35 PM
fitz came from out of bounds. suspect that is not permitted like on kickoff and punt returns.

also one of the replays showed there was one second left on the clock when harrison went into the endzone. had it not been called a touchdown the steelers could have kicked a field goal.

fansince'76
02-02-2009, 04:50 PM
It really is funny the way he just lies there in the end zone at the end of the play. I remember a remark last night that he was the last one into the locker room at the half as well. Ed Reed has nothing on Harrison when it comes to coast-to-coast INT returns for TDs. :toofunny:

steelerdave1969
02-02-2009, 06:06 PM
Did anyone notice the block on Larry Fitzgerald by the Cardinals own DB, I cant remember who it was but he got in the way and Larry ran into him or he would have most likely caught him a little earlier... Gotta love those Cardinal blockers
:thumbsup:

steelerdave1969
02-02-2009, 06:08 PM
fitz came from out of bounds. suspect that is not permitted like on kickoff and punt returns.

also one of the replays showed there was one second left on the clock when harrison went into the endzone. had it not been called a touchdown the steelers could have kicked a field goal.

The Steelers would have gotten 1 more play anyway if he got tackled before he got there because of the penalty againts the Cardinals according to ESPN this morning.

Eddie12390
02-02-2009, 08:02 PM
Thanks, was looking for this video.