PDA

View Full Version : Guess the quotee?

Livinginthe past
01-01-2006, 07:11 PM
Who made this statement just today regarding team loyalty?

"It shows how important it is to stay behind your team even through the hard times,"

Ricky Williams of the Miami Dolphins - the ultimate team player....well....as long as your team is entered into a dope smoking contest.

augustashark
01-01-2006, 07:15 PM
LITP, what was ricky's stats today....your D played pretty well.

Livinginthe past
01-01-2006, 07:27 PM
LITP, what was ricky's stats today....your D played pretty well.

Thanks Shark - its always nice when your 3rd string D gets some positive feedback from a rival teams fan.

For the record - Ricky ran for 108yards on 28 carries (3.86 avg per carry)and a single TD.

Its comforting to know that if our 1st and 2nd team get injured we have talent lower down the roster to compete.

NM

Brady12
01-01-2006, 07:28 PM
augusta, the back-up D played really well :blurp:

there were 6 New England starters in on Defense, and they made a total of 12 tackles.

LambertIsGod58
01-01-2006, 08:36 PM
Ricky won' t be playing for the league minimum next year...Does he stay in Miami?

Livinginthe past
01-01-2006, 08:41 PM
Thats a tough one.

I dont think anyone is going to fork out a high draft pick for Ricky - certainly nothing above a 3rd rounder.

The Dolphins will also have the best inside info on what sort of shape he will be in next year.

I personally see him staying one more year to keep the tandem with him and Ronnie Brown then possibly moving on after.

NM

augustashark
01-01-2006, 08:44 PM
Thats a tough one.

I dont think anyone is going to fork out a high draft pick for Ricky - certainly nothing above a 3rd rounder.

The Dolphins will also have the best inside info on what sort of shape he will be in next year.

I personally see him staying one more year to keep the tandem with him and Ronnie Brown then possibly moving on after.

NM

I agree!!! If no one made a run at Alexander last offseason, then Ricky will remain a dolphin.