PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to the World Champions

Crow-Magnon
02-02-2009, 08:20 AM
I said yesterday that, win or lose, give me a good Supe.

I have to say that, other than watching the Ravens pummel the Jints 34-7, this ranks pretty high in my book. It was one helluva game.

I hope no one is saying that the Cardinals sucked, because they played one heck of a game yesterday. A lot better than most people thought they would. Their goalline stand was awesome. But they couldn't get Big Ben down or stop Holmes when they needed to.

Now, the Ravens went 0-3 against the Steelers this season, but as they are now the World Champions, maybe its a little bit excusable. :flap:

Congrats on the victory. :drink:

Jammer
02-02-2009, 08:27 AM
Congrats to Steelers Nation!

Milkman
02-02-2009, 08:45 AM
You sir, have my respect!

:drink:

MDSteel15
02-02-2009, 09:35 AM
Thanks Crow... It's been good banter with you and the other non-believers this season! :tt03: Good luck next :thumbsup:

Tankus_Maximus
02-02-2009, 09:43 AM
Mad props to Crow for the classy post.

PisnNapalm
02-02-2009, 09:46 AM
Thanks for coming on the board and saying that.

memphissteelergirl
02-02-2009, 09:51 AM
Classy post, Crow-Magnon! Thanks for the props! :thumbsup:

Crow-Magnon
02-02-2009, 10:10 AM
I'm looking forward to next season. Flacco will no longer be a rookie! :applaudit:

aries4972
02-02-2009, 10:15 AM
I'm looking forward to next season. Flacco will no longer be a rookie! :applaudit:

"Iron sharpens Iron" .... I can't wait tilll next season:tt03::tt03::tt03:

markymarc
02-02-2009, 10:47 AM
Another great and classy post Crow. I really hope you continue to post on this board. It sure is nice having a six pack now.

X-Terminator
02-02-2009, 11:04 AM
Thanks Crow! I've always enjoyed your posts and hope that you will be joining us again next year when the Steelers and Ravens renew hostilities!

Crow-Magnon
02-02-2009, 11:39 AM
Another great and classy post Crow. I really hope you continue to post on this board. It sure is nice having a six pack now.

Thanks Crow! I've always enjoyed your posts and hope that you will be joining us again next year when the Steelers and Ravens renew hostilities!

As long as we continue to play two games against each other, I'll be here like a pebble in your shoe! :chuckle:

I don't think all the talk this September will be about the NFC East. There's a new sheriff in town.

markymarc
02-02-2009, 12:38 PM
As long as we continue to play two games against each other, I'll be here like a pebble in your shoe! :chuckle:

I don't think all the talk this September will be about the NFC East. There's a new sheriff in town.

Great so now we have to look forward to that damn pebble getting back in our shoe :chuckle: I still want to see if Ray Ray follows Rex to NY. It was funny because last night like they normally do the media wanted to talk about who they thought would be in the Super Bowl next year and go figure a lot of them were talking about the Cheatriots. Marsha, Marsha, Marsha will be saving the day again.

Crow-Magnon
02-02-2009, 01:10 PM
Great so now we have to look forward to that damn pebble getting back in our shoe :chuckle: I still want to see if Ray Ray follows Rex to NY. It was funny because last night like they normally do the media wanted to talk about who they thought would be in the Super Bowl next year and go figure a lot of them were talking about the Cheatriots. Marsha, Marsha, Marsha will be saving the day again.

My gut tells me Ray stays in Baltimore along with Suggs and Scott goes elsewhere. I do know that Suggs has talked about all three taking a "hometown discount" so the LB corps stays intact, but as this will be Lewis' last contract, if the money's a lot bigger elsewhere, who knows?

Hopefully the Patriot reign has ended. I'm really sick and effing tired of Belichick's nasty sweats and seeing Brady's mug all the time.

El-Gonzo Jackson
02-02-2009, 01:28 PM
Yeah, I think its time for the Steelers Reign to start................Tomlin is clearly a better dresser than Belicheat. :chuckle:

SIXBURGH BABY!!!!

markymarc
02-02-2009, 01:47 PM
My gut tells me Ray stays in Baltimore along with Suggs and Scott goes elsewhere. I do know that Suggs has talked about all three taking a "hometown discount" so the LB corps stays intact, but as this will be Lewis' last contract, if the money's a lot bigger elsewhere, who knows?

Hopefully the Patriot reign has ended. I'm really sick and effing tired of Belichick's nasty sweats and seeing Brady's mug all the time.

I definitely agree about Suggs staying and Scott leaving. Right now I am just up in the air about Ray Ray. I just see Rex Ryan making a big push for him to lead the Jets in 2009 on the defensive side. Also, what are your thoughts on Greg Mattison being the new DC? And I am with you on the whole Belicheat and Brady mug loving all the time, but unfortunately it will be coming again real soon.

stlrtruck
02-02-2009, 02:17 PM

But I wear sandles!! :flap:

Crow-Magnon
02-03-2009, 07:58 AM
I definitely agree about Suggs staying and Scott leaving. Right now I am just up in the air about Ray Ray. I just see Rex Ryan making a big push for him to lead the Jets in 2009 on the defensive side. Also, what are your thoughts on Greg Mattison being the new DC? And I am with you on the whole Belicheat and Brady mug loving all the time, but unfortunately it will be coming again real soon.

I like Mattison. He's done a good job as LB coach, although only for the past year, but he has a lot of DC experience in some big-time college programs. I hope he works out OK. I think it was a good move to keep the DC job in-house instead of bringing in new blood. Even though this past season was overseen by a new HC, the defense stayed pretty much intact under Ryan.

I do not know how much Ryan will be pushing for Ray. Like I said, I'm sure that loyalty v. $$$$$ will be a huge issue.

Crow-Magnon
02-03-2009, 07:59 AM
But I wear sandles!! :flap:

So THAT'S why your feet are so damned fillty! :chuckle: