PDA

View Full Version : Harrison's return - Cardinal sideline blocked Fitz

Burghman06
02-02-2009, 08:36 AM
Watch the video of Harrison's INT return. Fitz is racing down getting really close to Harrison around the Card's 30 yrd line. He moves just out of bounds along his own sideline to get around the traffic jam and gets held up by one of his own knucklehead teammates on the sideline. Looks like #21. If that guy isn't in the way there, Fitz definitely catches Harrison. Whether or not he would have stopped him a few yards earlier, who knows, but it certainly looks like he would have caught him around the 20 or 15. Could have been a very different game....

Nz04VjtFLuw

BehindSteelCurtain
02-02-2009, 08:41 AM
The penetration Timmons got up the middle was sick.

CargoJon
02-02-2009, 08:44 AM
Come on guys - you know the only reason we won that game is because the refs gave it to us.

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

:banging: :banging: :banging:

Milkman
02-02-2009, 08:46 AM
Come on guys - you know the only reason we won that game is because the refs gave it to us.

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

:banging: :banging: :banging:

lol

stillers4me
02-02-2009, 08:49 AM

Gotta keep Obama happy. :wink02:

slippy
02-02-2009, 08:58 AM
let's say harrison is down at the one. i thought the half could not end on a defensive penalty, so pit would have the ball at the one with one play to score. why was this never addressed?

MDSteel15
02-02-2009, 09:05 AM
let's say harrison is down at the one. i thought the half could not end on a defensive penalty, so pit would have the ball at the one with one play to score. why was this never addressed?

Because he DID score!:drink:

DoctorCAD
02-02-2009, 09:29 AM
I didn't know that a player was allowed to run a long way out of bounds and then come into the field of play and make a tackle!

Don't you have to re-establish your in-bounds condition?

Hines0wnz
02-02-2009, 09:32 AM
I didn't know that a player was allowed to run a long way out of bounds and then come into the field of play and make a tackle!

Don't you have to re-establish your in-bounds condition?

Good question....and I'm guessing the NFL Network will answer that this week when they interview the head of officiating.

SteelersGirlTN7
02-02-2009, 09:38 AM

They did address this on ESPN this morning. The half can't end on a defensive penalty. So yes, there would have been one more play before the half ended. I guess it wasn't addressed cuz it wasn't an issue.

moedap
02-02-2009, 09:41 AM
The penetration Timmons got up the middle was sick.

This is the reason the interception was made. Kurt didnt see Harrison drop back into coverage because the route Timmons was taken hid Harrison.

Galax Steeler
02-02-2009, 09:49 AM
That was a great interception one that will be in the minds of people for years to come.