PDA

View Full Version : I don't care what anyone says....

Milkman
02-02-2009, 08:48 AM
I have the utmost respect for Warner and Fitz!
They did not cry at all in any of their post-game press conferences.
Nothing but class from both of those guys.

:hatsoff:

scsteeler
02-02-2009, 08:57 AM

I so agree they did not whine or complain that the Ref's cost them the game unlike a lot of the Cardinal fans have done. Warner, Fitz, and Whiz gave much respect to what the Steelers did.

kittenfantastico76
02-02-2009, 09:01 AM
Agreed! I will say... Warner is a quick shower/clean-up and get going guy. I was shocked to see him interviewed in his suit and tie vs. still in his uniform! My boyfriend and I both did a double take we were amazed! They took it all in stride, and that's very classy of them. I never thinks it's good trash talk the refs... but let's be honest, if we weren't on the winning side we'd be some pretty sore fans... I know I would... but I wouldn't blame it on the refs etc.

slippy
02-02-2009, 09:02 AM
can't hate on the cards. well done all around by them.

of course, it's a little easier to say this after a win.

PisnNapalm
02-02-2009, 09:53 AM

I absolutely agree. They played their hearts out as well. :hatsoff:

memphissteelergirl
02-02-2009, 09:57 AM
It's very difficult to dislike either one of them....class acts all around. :hatsoff:

El-Gonzo Jackson
02-02-2009, 09:59 AM
Yeah, those 2 guys are class individuals, Whiz handled the loss like a man too.

But it's the whiny Cardinal fans crying about the refs that really suck. Tell Mike Gandy to stop tackling people and try to show the same class as Fitzgerald.

markymarc
02-02-2009, 09:59 AM
I so agree they did not whine or complain that the Ref's cost them the game unlike a lot of the Cardinal fans have done. Warner, Fitz, and Whiz gave much respect to what the Steelers did.

I agree with Warner and Fitz showing respect, but completely disagree with Whiz. He shook Tomlin's hand and could barely say 2 words to Tomlin. Sorry but to me that shows disrespect. Also, in his first few interviews after the game all Whiz wanted to talk about was the penalties on his team. Sorry but he sounded a lot like Holmgren to me after the game. I lost all respect for Whiz after that game last night.

stlrtruck
02-02-2009, 10:21 AM
Looks like Fitz is learning to be a classy player from one of the best, Warner, and is doing well following his lead.

On a side note, did everyone see the look on Fitz' face when Holmes pulled in the TD?

But, I digress, both are classy players.

memphissteelergirl
02-02-2009, 10:39 AM
I agree with Warner and Fitz showing respect, but completely disagree with Whiz. He shook Tomlin's hand and could barely say 2 words to Tomlin. Sorry but to me that shows disrespect. Also, in his first few interviews after the game all Whiz wanted to talk about was the penalties on his team. Sorry but he sounded a lot like Holmgren to me after the game. I lost all respect for Whiz after that game last night.

Really? I did not hear a lot of the post-game commentary (too busy relishing the win). But I'm surprised and disappointed that Whiz would go there, especially after the whining Holmgren did after XL. You would think he would know better.

SC Steeler Steve
02-02-2009, 10:44 AM
Agreed! I will say... Warner is a quick shower/clean-up and get going guy. I was shocked to see him interviewed in his suit and tie vs. still in his uniform! My boyfriend and I both did a double take we were amazed! They took it all in stride, and that's very classy of them. I never thinks it's good trash talk the refs... but let's be honest, if we weren't on the winning side we'd be some pretty sore fans... I know I would... but I wouldn't blame it on the refs etc.

I was impressed with Warner and fitz also. The both showed alot of class.

I was also amzed at Warners cleanup time. LOL

markymarc
02-02-2009, 11:05 AM
Really? I did not hear a lot of the post-game commentary (too busy relishing the win). But I'm surprised and disappointed that Whiz would go there, especially after the whining Holmgren did after XL. You would think he would know better.

Trust me I was very disappointed in some of his comments after the game. IMO it was also a very weak and sad handshake after the clock read all zeroes. Trust me he sounded very much Holmgren like after the game. He has done a great job in Arizona turning them around, but I have no respect for him after last night.