PDA

View Full Version : Skip Bayless is a total....

SC Steeler Steve
02-02-2009, 11:32 AM
DUMBASS

America was robbed of a great SB finish by the refs according to this idiot.

LambertIsGod58
02-02-2009, 11:33 AM
I think I've seen him on TV once....he's way too annoying to watch.

fansince'76
Water is wet. The sky is blue. Fire is hot....

Edman
...the Browns suck...

Stlrs4Life
02-02-2009, 11:34 AM
Skip Clueless is his real name.

LambertIsGod58
02-02-2009, 11:35 AM
Water is wet. The sky is blue. Fire is hot....

:rofl:

BrandonCarr39
02-02-2009, 11:43 AM
DUMBASS

Bayless is a notorious Cowboys-hater(which is why I cringe when I watch him)...but he's a Steeler hater now too?:doh:

FacemeIke
02-02-2009, 11:44 AM
He just always takes whatever position will stir up the most controversy. Thus his opinions mean nothing.

Hines0wnz
02-02-2009, 11:46 AM
Who?

X-Terminator
02-02-2009, 11:47 AM
Who?

BTW, you want to know why we have this kind of whining after every game, and not just the Steelers? Blame the media. They run with this bullshit, and the ignorant and under-educated lemmings soak it up like a sponge.

TheSteelCurtain
02-02-2009, 11:48 AM
In the big scheme of things Skip Bayless matters as much as Seahawks fans and The Detroit Lions.

tony hipchest
02-02-2009, 11:51 AM
he also said the steelers still woulda won and that ben is a hall of fame qb. :hunch:

SteelCityKing
02-02-2009, 11:51 AM
i like Skip Bayless because he gets SO uptight when someone wants to sit down and seriously talk sports and rebute all of his ideas. he looks like a scared, freaked out little bunny rabbit when someone comes at him with the sports smarts and trash talk that he deserves.

but he's a Favre lover, what do you expect?

FacemeIke
02-02-2009, 11:52 AM
Who?

BTW, you want to know why we have this kind of whining after every game, and not just the Steelers? Blame the media. They run with this bullshit, and the ignorant and under-educated lemmings soak it up like a sponge.

So true, if the Cardinals stop us on the final drive then all you would hear the media talking about is how bad the holding call in the end zone was. I thought the refs did a great job.

CargoJon
02-02-2009, 11:58 AM
Skip Bayless just says outlandish shit in order to get his name mentioned as much as possible. In this case it worked.

Just ignore the asshole and he'll go away.

revefsreleets
02-02-2009, 12:00 PM
Does he mean that the refs should have made the wrong call and gave the Cards the ball back so they could toss up a 1 in 1000 desperation pass with 5 seconds left?

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-02-2009, 12:00 PM
After a day of listening to Collinsworth...Olberman...and Madden...my weekly alottment of idiocy has been filled and I'm not allowed to listen to Bayless, Emmitt Smith...or Stephen A. Smith until the weekend.:willy:

fansince'76
02-02-2009, 12:04 PM

Amen, brother. ESPECIALLY ESPN.

SC Steeler Steve
02-02-2009, 12:05 PM
After a day of listening to Collinsworth...Olberman...and Madden...my weekly alottment of idiocy has been filled and I'm not allowed to listen to Bayless, Emmitt Smith...or Stephen A. Smith until the weekend.:willy:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

SteelCityKing
02-02-2009, 12:23 PM
i'm watching that final play with Warner getting the ball knocked loose and i think to myself, "holy sh*t! it's the 'tuck rule' all over again!"

Milkman
02-02-2009, 12:24 PM
Yeah, him and Tim Hasselbeck both are jerks.

tyler289
02-02-2009, 12:25 PM
Skip Bayless just tries to stir up controversy. He has mad respect for Ben but when it comes to the big arguments he just takes the controversial side.

Polamalu43
02-02-2009, 12:25 PM
DUMBASS

Skip is a dumb SOB.. i've emailed the clown so many times you have no idea...

markymarc
02-02-2009, 01:23 PM
Skip loves to pick the controversial side just to stir shit up. He is clueless and has enough trouble debating his views. Just another ESPN tool.

Pi Kapp Steeler
02-02-2009, 01:27 PM
Dont let him get to you. They pay him to be an antagonist. Gets people watching, and talk about Skip Bayless. I mean its working were talkin about him right now.

Benzbrother
02-02-2009, 01:27 PM
Yeea this guy has pissed me off time, after time, after time! I still remember 3 years ago he was absolutely HATIN on the Steelers before they whooped on the Seahawks. But I do have to say that he has been praising Ben and the Steelers all year, and even said he thought Ben should have been considered in the MVP voting.

This particular comment does anger me though....Did anyone else catch the quote from the head referee saying that booth replays did confirm the call on the field? Even though it wasn't technically reviewed?

steelax04
02-02-2009, 01:30 PM
The "incomplete pass" that people say happened hit a lineman... which is illegal... which leads to a 10 second runoff of the clock... which ends the game regardless. I can't believe these "experts" haven't figured this out.

Benzbrother
02-02-2009, 01:32 PM
Yea, well everybody still contests that it was a pass because the ball projected forward but the way I saw it, Warner's empty hand batted the ball forward after he had already dropped it.

PolamaluPower
02-02-2009, 02:05 PM
I don't know how this man is on television. He does a horrible job. He must be a friend of a friend because he's not the right fit for the job.

4xSBChamps
02-02-2009, 03:01 PM
After a day of listening to Collinsworth...Olberman...and Madden...my weekly alottment of idiocy has been filled and I'm not allowed to listen to Bayless, Emmitt Smith...or Stephen A. Smith until the weekend. :willy:

..... you have a higher threshold of stupid than I (and I refuse to listen to Stephen A. Smith, even when my tank is empty)

:drink:

MJ5150
02-02-2009, 03:07 PM
This is what he get's paid to do....look at all of us starting threads about him and complaining. Those who don't know exactly what he said are probably off looking for it right now, or looking at other things he has said about us to confirm how much we hate him. Guys a genius.

If he came out and said we were the best thing ever and how we deserved to win by 30, we wouldn't even be talking about him.

That being said.....someone who is close to him should go by his house and huck a loogee in his face.

-Mike

BlastFurnace
02-02-2009, 03:08 PM
DUMBASS

His boyfriend must be a Cardinals fan.

NmL1232
02-02-2009, 03:25 PM
Tim Hasselbeck was a complete idiot on NFL live debating against Marcellus Wiley. He got embarrassed by Marcellus and got all defensive.

Simply Hilarious.

SteelCurtain7
02-02-2009, 03:57 PM
Skip Clueless = Epic Fail. And he wears a rug. :rofl:

Texasteel
02-02-2009, 04:00 PM
Bayless had a morning radio show here years ago. I use to listen to him just to bring my blood pressure up. This man is so stupid, that he needs written instructions to drool. Not only does he have the voice of a 12 year old boy still searching for his sexual orientation, but his opinions have been know to cause brain damage to anyone that is exposed to them over long term. For you own good take him in short doses, and for short periods of time.

You have been warned.

CLINZ
02-02-2009, 04:03 PM
Skip Bayless go back and fill your pie hole with diet mountain dew or whatever fits in your mouth. LOSER.

SteelCurtain7
02-02-2009, 06:36 PM
I want to thank BSPN for Skippy Clueless, Tim Hasselwhine, and their various cast of haters. This is comedy gold hour, folks. I'm not making this up. :rofl:

Stover4Prez
02-02-2009, 06:50 PM
The "incomplete pass" that people say happened hit a lineman... which is illegal... which leads to a 10 second runoff of the clock... which ends the game regardless. I can't believe these "experts" haven't figured this out.

You guys are great. Dude speaks his opinion then praises ben and the steelers and everyone is on his case. It should have been reviewed, but probably wasn't going to get overturned.

As for this argument, I'm pretty sure it would have been a tipped ball making it a non issue that it hit a lineman. If they would have called it an incomplete pass. Plus there was the unsportsman like penalty that would have offset even if they did call it. So if the refs did review and overturn it, it would have stuck.

I enjoy the commentator bashing though! Especially Olberman. That dude is useless. I would like to throw Collinsworth in there as well. Can't stand that guy!

HometownGal
02-02-2009, 06:55 PM
He's a nipple of an improvement over Mark Madden. Both are shit-stirrers who get off on controversy. His wife probably clobbers him over the head regularly and that's why he's such a miserable SOB. :pin: :chuckle:

mesaSteeler
02-02-2009, 06:58 PM
Folks you have to start seeing thru these idiots. Tools like Skippy deliberately take controversial positions for the sake of their ratings. They want to get everyone all fired up and to call or write in.

The way to handle these tools is to IGNORE them.

Don't listen their shows, don't call in, don't email them. Ignore them and switch to a different station.

By getting all riled up you are just playing into their hands.

4xSBChamps
02-02-2009, 07:18 PM
I enjoy the commentator bashing though! Especially Olberman. That dude is useless.

Olberman doesn't know the difference between himself and a 5-gallon pail of crap..... but the bucket does.

SteelCurtain7
02-02-2009, 07:24 PM
Sorry, but I have to :rofl: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!