PDA

View Full Version : Always been a fan, but new to the site!

blitzburghstlrs09
02-02-2009, 11:58 AM
Hello!
I glad to finally be joining all of you on the site and I thought I'd tell you a little about myself and how I became a fan.
In 1991 I moved from California to Pittsburgh. I lived on 144 Heights Drive. After knowing nothing about football at the time becuase I was 6-years old. I found out that a football player who played for the Steelers lived in my neighborhood in a big pink mansion. I would see nhim jogging while pushing his kids in a stroller. Which is how we finally met, he was Rod Woodson.
He invited all the neighborhood kids into his house to play with his kids, their basement was an aracde and he gave us all terrible towels, football cards, footballs, etc. Since then, I've became a fan and my pride for the Steelers has only grown stronger over the years.
Now I am 21-years old. I am a criminal justice and psychology student....and I still love my Steelers!!!
Rock on Steeler Nation!

SteelersMongol
02-02-2009, 08:38 PM
Welcome & enjoy. Rod Woodson, huh? Sure sign of God loves you.

Galax Steeler
02-03-2009, 03:23 AM
Welcome to the board.

Steelersfanforlife
02-04-2009, 05:21 PM
great to meet other Steelers fans

HometownGal
02-04-2009, 07:42 PM
Hiya blitzburghstlrs09 and welcome to Steelers Fever! We're happy to have you as a member of our black 'n gold family! :wave::tt02::drink:

What a cool story! :thumbsup: Woodson is on my all-time fave Steelers list and he always came across to me as a really nice person.