PDA

View Full Version : Congrats on the win from the Great NW

seahawkshaun
02-02-2009, 12:10 PM
Don't like ya, but can't deny you guys have a heck of a team. Congrats.

I whipped this up this morning in PS, though some of you Steeler fans may enjoy it.

http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg383/fantasyfootballshaun/sigs/Santonio.jpg

Hines0wnz
02-02-2009, 12:12 PM
Thanks and that is freaking beautiful! :thumbsup:

revefsreleets
02-02-2009, 12:14 PM
Yeah, that's pretty cool...

fansince'76
02-02-2009, 12:15 PM
Thank you! :drink:

Pi Kapp Steeler
02-02-2009, 12:16 PM
Don't like ya, but can't deny you guys have a heck of a team. Congrats.

I whipped this up this morning in PS, though some of you Steeler fans may enjoy it.

http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg383/fantasyfootballshaun/sigs/Santonio.jpg

Can i use that for my sig, cause as right now i dont have one :chuckle:

SC Steeler Steve
02-02-2009, 12:19 PM
Thank you for the words and pic.

But seriously, how does anybody not love the Steelers?

DAMN I LOVE THE STEELERS.

Milkman
02-02-2009, 12:21 PM
Nice work and thanks for the post!

/respect seahawkshaun

:drink:

tyler289
02-02-2009, 12:23 PM
Classy post and nice picture.

El-Gonzo Jackson
02-02-2009, 12:27 PM
Nice post and nice pic!!

Dont tell me you think the refs robbed you in SB XL though.

seahawkshaun
02-02-2009, 12:40 PM
Nice post and nice pic!!

Dont tell me you think the refs robbed you in SB XL though.

Oh I didn't come here to talk about XL. As a passionate fan, I'm sure you can hopefully appreciate my pain of having my team finally get to the big game and lose. I doubt I'll be over it until the Seahawks win one... it can be difficult to be a Seattle sports fan.

Anywho again congrats on the win... and to whomever asked if they can use the photo feel free to.

X-Terminator
02-02-2009, 12:44 PM
Thanks for that, seahawkshawn! Can't bust on you or your fans when you do something like this :thumbsup:

Godfather
02-02-2009, 12:47 PM
That's awesome, thanks!!

El-Gonzo Jackson
02-02-2009, 12:52 PM
Oh I didn't come here to talk about XL. As a passionate fan, I'm sure you can hopefully appreciate my pain of having my team finally get to the big game and lose. I doubt I'll be over it until the Seahawks win one... it can be difficult to be a Seattle sports fan.

Anywho again congrats on the win... and to whomever asked if they can use the photo feel free to.

Yeah, we know from SBX and the following AFCC games how gut wrenching it is....but I know we cant complain because we have 6 and are spoiled.

I just hate the whiners about XL, because I broke down every play that was in question and I can honestly say:

-Darrell Jackson pushed off in the endzone, Chris Gray held Farrior, Locklear held Haggans.
-Hasselbeck's tackle on the pick he threw Taylor was NOT a penalty.
-Jerame Stevens fumbled a football they WRONGLY called an icomplete pass.
-Ben's TD was too close to overturn.........if they had said he didnt get in, they couldnt overturn that either. Either way, the Steelers won by more than 4 points.

Ahhh, you can always get on the Gonzaga bandwagon for March to hold you over. Thanks again and welcome.

Godfather
02-02-2009, 01:02 PM
-Darrell Jackson pushed off in the endzone, Chris Gray held Farrior, Locklear held Haggans.

On the Locklear hold, that wasn't even the only one. I noticed during the highlights they ran last week that someone else had a handful of Casey Hampton's jersey...if the refs had called that one instead there might have been less controversy.

JEFF4i
02-02-2009, 01:29 PM
Wow Shaun, after all the Seahawks fans I have run into since XL, you are truly a great credit to your team.

This simple thread has done a lot of redemption for how I think of the Seahawks, seeing someone just come out and be cool. Not rooting for us, but not being one of the thousands that root against us because we're the Steelers and they are still mad about XL.

markymarc
02-02-2009, 01:51 PM
Thanks for the classy post and that is excellent work on the picture. Very nice job.