PDA

View Full Version : Tim Hasselbeck = Mini Holmgren

Milkman
02-02-2009, 12:24 PM
He's such a tool. When he talks it looks like this :blah:

OX1947
02-02-2009, 12:27 PM
Man, why the hell did they have that fat (bleep) on NBC?! That mother (bleep) still had that piss ass face from SB XL on. I wish I was on that set so I could ask him what he thought about himself when he left Bill Cowher after SB XL with his schlong in his hand like an ahole because he was too much of a douche bag to give him at least a hand shake.

Polamalu43
02-02-2009, 12:27 PM
one is a fat clone of any reid and the other fool just sucked as a QB !!

memphissteelergirl
02-02-2009, 12:32 PM
Re: Tim Hasselbeck, Mike Holmgren, Skip Bayless, et. al.

:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

That is all.

fansince'76
02-02-2009, 12:34 PM
Why does anyone even bother to watch ESPN?

T.Richardson
02-02-2009, 12:35 PM

I keep telling myself not to watch, but...I just cant!!

OX1947
02-02-2009, 12:36 PM
one is a fat clone of any reid and the other fool just sucked as a QB !!

Don't insult Andy Reid by comparing him to Walrus. Andy is actually a very good guy and deserves kudos for dealing with the worst fans and media in the world and still is able to stay at an even keel and classy.

OX1947
02-02-2009, 12:45 PM

Man, you have no idea how much I wish I didn't have to. Unfortunately, ESPN has monopolized sports and there is no other channel. I remember when CNN use to have sports stuff, I actually would watch that. And I have a double whammy too by having Time Warner because I do not get the NFL network channel. But even then, listening to that little tworp Rich Eisen and that ghetto moron, non-english speaking Deion Sanders, just reminds me of ESPN still.

T.Richardson
02-02-2009, 12:48 PM
Man, you have no idea how much I wish I didn't have to. Unfortunately, ESPN has monopolized sports and there is no other channel. I remember when CNN use to have sports stuff, I actually would watch that. And I have a double whammy too by having Time Warner because I do not get the NFL network channel. But even then, listening to that little tworp Rich Eisen and that ghetto moron, non-english speaking Deion Sanders, just reminds me of ESPN still.

you have time warner? I feel sorry for you lol!

Polamalu43
02-02-2009, 12:50 PM
Don't insult Andy Reid by comparing him to Walrus. Andy is actually a very good guy and deserves kudos for dealing with the worst fans and media in the world and still is able to stay at an even keel and classy.

:rofl::laughing::toofunny:

SteelCityKing
02-02-2009, 12:52 PM
Man, why the hell did they have that fat (bleep) on NBC?! That mother (bleep) still had that piss ass face from SB XL on. I wish I was on that set so I could ask him what he thought about himself when he left Bill Cowher after SB XL with his schlong in his hand like an ahole because he was too much of a douche bag to give him at least a hand shake.

WOW! why don't you tell us how you REALLY feel!? haha!

Dino 6 Rings
02-02-2009, 12:55 PM
Tim Who?

markymarc
02-02-2009, 01:28 PM
Tim Who?

LOL. I second that!

Pi Kapp Steeler
02-02-2009, 01:37 PM
They should called a flag for celebrate, a flag for this, a flag for that.

I feel unless your team is the underdog going into the game No one can except that the win is fair.

Hey Tim how about they should called holding on harrison for about a 3rd of the game

wahhhh wahhhhh,:crying02: STFU

PolamaluPower
02-02-2009, 02:06 PM
Tim Hasselbeck...enough said.

jjpro11
02-02-2009, 02:10 PM
i loved when bussy cracked a joke at holmgren saying the seahawks will always be with him.. on his super bowl ring.. haha.. that was great.

fansince'76
02-02-2009, 02:15 PM

Mike Holmgren Sez....

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb136/garyb12001/HH-1.jpg

"It was hard enough for the Cardinals to have to play the Steelers without having to play the refs too." :crying01:

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

4xSBChamps
02-02-2009, 03:16 PM
..... did NBC ever-once show the play-clock, with time remaining before the ball had to be snapped, last night?

BlastFurnace
02-02-2009, 03:33 PM

I don't watch them on TV at all any longer. I quit watching them after SB XL.

The only thing I listen to is Mike & Mike. That's it.

SteelCurtain7
02-02-2009, 03:45 PM

You too? It's like watching a train wreck...morbid curiosity. :banging:

SteelCurtain7
02-02-2009, 03:50 PM
Tim Hasselbeck...enough said.

I can picture BSPN starting up an Underachieving Ex-Players Draft, with Tim Hasselputz ranking in the top five. :rofl:

ALL PHEAR CAPTAIN CLIPBOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

fansince'76
02-02-2009, 03:52 PM
I can picture BSPN starting up an Underachieving Ex-Players Draft, with Tim Hasselputz ranking in the top five. :rofl:

ALL PHEAR CAPTAIN CLIPBOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

Too bad they canned that idiot Salisbury - he'd be the top pick.

T.Richardson
02-02-2009, 05:13 PM
Did anyone see Marcellus Wiley defending the Steelers? He was arguing with Tim Hasselback.

BBR7
02-02-2009, 05:36 PM
I am glad you guys noticed Holmgren's bitterness also. I can't believe he still hasn't gotten over that loss. He didn't even answer the questions about the Steelers, he just changed the subject to the Cardinals. Since when has he been a Kurt Warner fan? I wanted to throw up, lol I hate him even more now. And Matt Hasselback went on every national radio show saying the Cardinals were gonna win. What tools!!!

Milkman
02-02-2009, 06:01 PM
Did anyone see Marcellus Wiley defending the Steelers? He was arguing with Tim Hasselback.

Yeah, Dat Dude is my hero! :thumbsup:

T Bradshaw
02-02-2009, 06:12 PM
Is Tim Hasselback. Matt Tim Hasselback.'s brother?
They are both fa gg ots.
He is probably unhappy because his Matt played like shi t in SBXL and everryone thinks Hasslefa gs are losers!

SteelCurtain7
02-02-2009, 06:25 PM
Yep, Tim is Matt's younger brother.

Yet just as clueless. :rofl:

The #1 clueless sports journalist--even bigger than Sean Salisbury--has to be Jason Whitlock. Did anybody else read his anti-Steelers propaganda at foxsports.com? What a toolbag. :rolleyes:

Dino 6 Rings
02-02-2009, 06:46 PM
Oh...so Matt's little bro is just pissssed that he isn't a "manning" and that he sux and that his older bro's career is basically over and that the only thing he's know for is that chick on the view who has his same name that always yells at the fat lady?

Hasselbeck...FCUK YOU!