PDA

View Full Version : wow...a forum that works!

Harris32
02-02-2009, 03:14 PM
I have been off and on the official Steelers forums for as long as I can remember and compared to every other teams boards...they kinda stick! I'm not a terribly active poster, but i do enjoy reading them when I have time. I gotta say these boards are much better looking and actually work!

I have been a life long Steelers fan as long as I can remember. My first memory was the 1st Superbowl vs. the vikings. I can still remember running around all excited because a player with my last name and an fellow Italian scored a TD. My neighbors kid was Frank Pollards nephew and of course we always had Steelers helmets and jerseys. Since I share the last name of Franco, I naturally wore his jersey all the time and never even thought about any other team, but i do have a great respect for other blue collar teams and players.

So did anyone else lose their voice after last nights game? And what will we call #7 next year? :tt02:

SamUK
02-02-2009, 04:03 PM
I've still lost my voice... and It's not coming back anytime soon!

SteelersMongol
02-02-2009, 09:37 PM
Welcome & enjoy.

Galax Steeler
02-03-2009, 04:21 AM
Welcome to the board.

Steelersfanforlife
02-04-2009, 07:08 PM
welcome

HometownGal
02-04-2009, 08:36 PM
Hiya Harris32 and welcome to Steelers Fever! We're happy to have you as a member of our black 'n gold family! :wave::tt02::drink: