PDA

View Full Version : Marshall Faulk is Warners biatch!

Steelerstrength
02-02-2009, 04:00 PM
Marshall has been tea-bagged way too many times by Warner! Their Lamb days CAME across his toungue way too often! He was spouting off anything negative about The World Champion Steelers that he could muster, from his feeble mind! That biatch ruins the NFL Network broadcast team.

From his cackling about Santonio's TD celebration (how he said it should have been penalized), to the little bitchy remarks he makes during the broadcast about the World Champion Steelers.

I can't stand that little biatch! Makes me want to get violent!

Alright, it's all out. I'm now done with my rant. :thumbsup:

World Champions!!!!! Again!!! :tt03::tt03:

CASTEEL
02-02-2009, 04:32 PM
I've noticed that about him with EVERY time he talks about the Steelers ....

I think it's as much a hatred for the Steelers as it is a love for Warner!

My wife has noticed it too... so I'm not just being sensitive ... lol

Can't stand that asshat.

.. BUT .. oh well! Steelers are Superbowl Champs x6 !!!!

:tt::tt::tt:

Congrats Steelers and Steelers Nation ...

MACH1
02-02-2009, 04:46 PM
I'm surprised he could even talk with his mouth full of ball sack.

SteelCurtain7
02-02-2009, 06:12 PM
All these commentators need to maintain some modicum of objectivity, or they shouldn't be there. Period. Listening to Marshall's blind hatred--disguised as analysis--is annoying as a football bat. :banging:

Milkman
02-02-2009, 07:09 PM
I was surprised about how he viewed the game.

I "used" to be a Faulk fan, now he has made me see the light.

Stu Pidasso
02-02-2009, 07:38 PM
Faulk and Madden need to be taken into a dark alley and forced to say what they said in front of James Harrison.

Couple of nutsacks.

SteelersinCA
02-02-2009, 08:27 PM
That biatch ruins the NFL Network broadcast team.

SO right, NFL network would be the best hands down if it weren't for him.

AllD
02-03-2009, 03:56 PM
Riggins and Sharpe on Sirius want to have his baby and pray for a reach around. How can Riggins hate the Steelers and the Cowboys at the same time, it doesn't make sense. Now I know why Sharpe is a mush mouth. Can't speak with so much nutsack on the tonsils.

steelwall
02-04-2009, 04:42 AM

:rofl::rofl::laughing::rofl::rofl: that's just too funny....:laughing:

devilsdancefloor
02-04-2009, 10:04 AM

are you saying that this is the sign on warners locker for faulk?

http://img18.picoodle.com/img/img18/3/2/4/f_teabaggingrm_2b4082d.jpg

fansince'76
02-04-2009, 10:12 AM
All these commentators need to maintain some modicum of objectivity, or they shouldn't be there. Period. Listening to Marshall's blind hatred--disguised as analysis--is annoying as a football bat. :banging:

Exactly why I considered NBC's coverage of the game to be a joke. Madden doesn't even try to hide his bias against us, and having Holmgren as part of the broadcast? That pissed me off.

CanadianSteel
02-05-2009, 01:03 PM
Faulk was consistent with his anti Steeler crap all year and reached its climax in the superbowl. I think he is pissed that when Rams retired his jersey or whatever in St Louis 2 years back, there were more Steeler nation at the game than Rams fans to ruin his moment... also his man-love for Warner didnt help

steelerbackr4life
02-05-2009, 02:13 PM
I was bummed all week prior to the game with the thought of having to listen to that face made for radio windbag dis the Steelers.

But then I remembered he did XL also so carma was on our side. That bus traveling slob had to live through our great teams holding him back in the 70s as a coach and now he has to watch as once again the Steelers rise to the pinnacle of their profession! :flap: