PDA

View Full Version : major congrats from a Charger fan

Dojo Chargerfan
02-02-2009, 03:37 PM
congrats guys. I really wished it was us up there but that was one HELL of a game. Both teams deserved the win but the Steelers took advantage of the Cardinals inexperience in the SB. Throughout most of the game I was telling people I was watching the game with that the Cards are outplaying the Steelers but how are the Steelers ahead? I came to the conclusion that the Steelers don't win on style points so it sometimes doesn't look pretty. The Steelers didn't play their best game but they got the job done one way or another.
I just felt so bad for the Cards fans after the game. what has it been? 50+ years without a playoff win and they're leading a SB game with under a minute. That tonio catch had to hurt but that's what happens when you pressure a QB up the middle that is a good scrambler. Great game, probably one of the best I've EVER seen.

But congrats
Steelers v Chargers AFCCG 2010!!!!

LambertIsGod58
02-02-2009, 03:41 PM
Thanks....It truly was one great game. One of the best I've seen. Not just because my team won either.

devilsdancefloor
02-02-2009, 03:43 PM
Thanks for the classy post! looking forward to playing you again!

SamUK
02-02-2009, 04:25 PM
I enjoyed watching the Chargers this year in Wembley.... but they have alot to improve on from that game, but i cant see past Chargers in that Division again!!

Milkman
02-02-2009, 04:55 PM
Thanks Dojo!
:drink:

PisnNapalm
02-02-2009, 06:53 PM
Thanks for the kind words Dojo, but I have to disagree a bit.

The Steelers sure as heck showed up to play. It was the Cards that stepped up their game and gave us a run for the money. The penalties hurt them more than us.

You're right about one thing.... Ben is dangerous if ya can't sack him. Dang that was beautiful!

Stevo
02-03-2009, 03:23 AM
"Throughout most of the game I was telling people I was watching the game with that the Cards are outplaying the Steelers but how are the Steelers ahead?"

.... What? Did you watch the game? The Steelers were winning 20-7 in the 4th quarter. Take away the (one) long Fitz TD and it is not even a game.

I think the cards showed heart, and in spite of 7 losses they deserved to be in the SB. But that game was mostly dominated by Pittsburgh.

Galax Steeler
02-03-2009, 03:32 AM
Thanks for being classy.

nort10
02-03-2009, 04:13 AM
you stay classy SD (dojo) lol

HometownGal
02-03-2009, 07:53 AM
Thanks Dojo and I'll leave it at that. :drink:

P.S. Your seeing eye dog needs fed. :chuckle:

aries4972
02-03-2009, 10:42 AM
congrats guys. I really wished it was us up there but that was one HELL of a game. Both teams deserved the win but the Steelers took advantage of the Cardinals inexperience in the SB. Throughout most of the game I was telling people I was watching the game with that the Cards are outplaying the Steelers but how are the Steelers ahead? I came to the conclusion that the Steelers don't win on style points so it sometimes doesn't look pretty. The Steelers didn't play their best game but they got the job done one way or another.
I just felt so bad for the Cards fans after the game. what has it been? 50+ years without a playoff win and they're leading a SB game with under a minute. That tonio catch had to hurt but that's what happens when you pressure a QB up the middle that is a good scrambler. Great game, probably one of the best I've EVER seen.

But congrats
Steelers v Chargers AFCCG 2010!!!!
grate post. can't wait to play you guys with a healthy LT and Merriman. should be a great game......:tt03:

Dino 6 Rings
02-03-2009, 10:47 AM
Thanks for the props. Hope you guys keep LT would hate to see him in a Pats uniform.

revefsreleets
02-03-2009, 11:30 AM
Mostly left-handed compliments.