PDA

View Full Version : I would like to say thank you

warddj86
02-02-2009, 09:24 PM
to everyone on this forum...

everyone contributed to this forum from the start of training camp when there were questions about the OLine and Sepulveda going down, to now, the day after the Super Bowl, where we are now talking about being even better next year and the possibility of a repeat. From the bottom of my heart I would like to say thank you for the great insight from Preseason game #1 vs. the Eagles up to the game yesterday versus the overmatched Arizona Cardinals, I enjoyed talking Pittsburgh steelers football with all of you this season, and I hope to do the same next season where hopefully we become the first team to seven.

Thank You!!! and Go Steelers!!!
:thumbsup: :tt02:

HometownGal
02-02-2009, 09:27 PM
What a sweet post, warddj! :drink::hug: Though all of us haven't agreed with each other all of the time, we're still a big SF black 'n gold family! :applaudit::hatsoff:

SF has the absolute BEST and most knowledgeable football fans anywhere! :applaudit::thumbsup::drink:

SC Steeler Steve
02-02-2009, 09:36 PM
I have only been here for a minute, but I love it here and will have to be run off. Thanks for excepting some 'ol SC Steeler fan. I cant wait till next season so I can be envolved in discussing the Steelers for the full season. :tt:

k7brown
02-02-2009, 10:43 PM
I agree... thanks to all!!

I havent been all that active as of late, college is keeping me extremely busy! Glad to be back on the site though. What a great season we had!

CaliStillersFan
02-03-2009, 12:12 AM
I have only been here for a minute, but I love it here and will have to be run off. Thanks for excepting some 'ol SC Steeler fan. I cant wait till next season so I can be envolved in discussing the Steelers for the full season. :tt:

Me 2, I didn't find the site until the playoffs started this season. I'm looking forward to some good off season conversations about free agency, the draft, and training camp. Thank you all for making this a great place to talk Steeler football.

Preacher
02-03-2009, 12:45 AM
Me 2, I didn't find the site until the playoffs started this season. I'm looking forward to some good off season conversations about free agency, the draft, and training camp. Thank you all for making this a great place to talk Steeler football.

Careful going into those offseason threads.... Just a word of warning. The offseason can get quite strange around here.

MasterOfPuppets
02-03-2009, 12:48 AM
Careful going into those offseason threads.... Just a word of warning. The offseason can get quite strange around here.whatever do you mean ??? :noidea: ......

Preacher
02-03-2009, 12:50 AM
whatever do you mean ??? :noidea: ......

Oh go screw in a lightbulb. :laughing:

CaliStillersFan
02-03-2009, 12:52 AM
I got thick skin and a love for controversy, I'll be fine, but thanks for the warning Preacher hehehe.

MJ5150
02-03-2009, 12:57 AM
Just about time for me to go into hibernation. I know youn'z will keep the fires burning arond here for when I get back. I'll probably pop in around the draft and see what everyone is thinking. Or maybe I'll be so stoked from this win that I hang around all off season too.

Thanks for the great discussions.

-Mike