PDA

View Full Version : AWESOME POST ABOUT SB 43 - MUST READ! - BEST POST EVER

Sixburgh Baby
02-02-2009, 11:41 PM
Found this on the Steelers Forum - Dude lights up the world, rips the haters, defends the B&G, almost made me cry - read the whole thing. Best Post Ever.

First off - Hats off to the Cards - Specifically the D for most of the game, Wiz, Grimm, Haley, The Whole Staff, Kurt, Larry and the Offense - and all of the Cards fans who are taking this with class and staying humble, absolutely top notch. Trust me, we know what it's like to be on the other end of this and it sucks, you guys had a great year. God Bless You all...

Now...To the sore losing Cards, Seahawks, Bengals and whoever the profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilter else fans and Mediatards, specifically Tim Hassselbeck (You effeminate Never Been) hating on the 6 time champs.

It's the ultimate sign of accomplishment and respect to see the hatred, the ignorance and the poor sportsmanship just pour out of these morons. It means your just swimming in envy, jealousy and low self esteem. How much of a bitch do you have to be to start blaming officials for not reviewing a fumble, that WAS A FUMBLE, with three seconds left? How about not letting a three man rush get to your QB With the RING ON THE LINE! WITH THE TROPHY ON THE LINE! WITH HISTORY ON THE LINE! YOU BLEW IT! PERI - profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilterIN - ID! YOU BLEW IT!

HOW ABOUT NOT LETTTING AN 90 YARD GAME WINNING DRIVE TAKE PLACE WITH 2 MINUTES AND THIRTY SECONDS LEFT With the RING ON THE LINE! WITH THE TROPHY ON THE LINE! WITH HISTORY ON THE LINE! YOU BLEW IT!

profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilter YOU! ON THE GAME WINNING CATCH IF YOU WERE SMART ENOUGH TO PUT THREE GUYS ON SANTONIO HOLMES THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED, OH... SORRY, you did have three guys on him. Didn't work. My Bad.

You didn't like some of the calls? Welcome to Life. Welcome to Reality. Welcome to The Show. You Either find a way to have more points than the other guys at the end of the game or you lose. See how heart wrenching - yet - simple that is?

You won your challenges, you got a TD overturned, You got a MOTHER profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilterING HOLDING CALL IN THE END ZONE FOR A SAFETY ON A THIRD DOWN CONVERSION - HANDING YOU 2 POINTS AND FORCING US TO GIVE IT BACK TO YOU - AND YOU STILL profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilterING LOST! YOU STILL profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilterING LOST! SHUT THE profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilter UP ALREADY!

SOME OF US STEELER FANS SAY WE WOULD BE SORE IF WE LOST - YEAH, OF COURSE - BUT I KNOW STEELER FANS WELL ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT WE WOULD HONESTLY LOOK AT ALL OF THE OPPORTUNITIES OUR TEAM HAD, PICK IT APART, WEIGH THE GOOD AND THE BAD AND SIMPLY TIP OUR HATS TO THE WINNERS! WE WON THE DAMNED GAME AND WE'RE STILL FILLING UP THE BOARDS WITH THINGS WE COULD HAVE DONE BETTER...

I'M NOT GONNA LET THEM SAY THE REFS GAVE IT TO US AND THEY SHOULD HAVE REVIEWED ANOTHER profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilterING PLAY AND USE WORDS LIKE "TAINTED" - profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilter THEM - YOU WHAT'S TAINTED - HAVING THE SECOND LONGEST CHANPIONSHIP DROUGHT IN PROFESSIONAL SPORTS - ASKE ME - THATS'S profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilterING TAINTED!

BOTTOM LINE - WE'RE THINKING ABOUT HOW TO GET #7 - YOU'RE THINKING ABOUT MORE WAYS BLAME THE UNIVERS INSTEAD OF ACCEPTING DEFEAT. DON'T WORRY, IF IT GETS TOO BAD YOU CAN ALWAYS HANG YOURSELVES.

Go Steelers.

JEFF4i
02-02-2009, 11:45 PM
Nice.

X-Terminator
02-02-2009, 11:48 PM
This person put into words exactly what has been on my mind since the clock struck 0:00 last night, but have been hesitant to say it. Well done! :applaudit:

SC Steeler Steve
02-02-2009, 11:52 PM
Very nice

Harrison92
02-02-2009, 11:53 PM
Well said....very well said.

Sixburgh Baby
02-02-2009, 11:53 PM
This person put into words exactly what has been on my mind since the clock struck 0:00 last night, but have been hesitant to say it. Well done! :applaudit:

Sorry about the profanities - here's the link to it without the censorship.

http://www.thesteelersforum.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1233629811

I printed it out and I'm framing it. I sent him an E-mail, waiting to hear back. I want to elect this guy President of Steeler Nation. I just can't write like that - he nailed it.

KeiselPower99
02-03-2009, 12:00 AM
profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilterIN A RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

SC Steeler Steve
02-03-2009, 12:08 AM
profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilterin sweet

TampaSteelerFan
02-03-2009, 12:23 AM
AWESOME! Somebody send this to the losers (excluding Merrill Hodge of course) at espn and other national outlets who go out of their way to hate on the Steelers. If I hear one more of these blowhards whine and moan about Warner's fumble not being reviewed when it was called correctly in the first place, I'm gonna lose it!

And what about all these backhanded-style compliments Ben is getting from these chumps like Steve Young and other ex-quarterbacks turned announcers? Freaking rediculous man!

CaliStillersFan
02-03-2009, 12:42 AM
Well said, now I don't have to. I can just copy and paste accordingly. :)

To the whiny Cards fans - TWO FINGERS TO YOU ALL!!!

We got Six, and you still have none. Good luck next year without Warner, Boldin, Edge and Dansby. Bidwell is the cheapest owner in the league, he'll never pay them all even though he has 40 million in cap room. The players know it, they got Fitz offering to give back money to keep Boldin. Why would he need to do that? Because he knows Bidwell is a cheap ass? I almost choked when I heard someone try to compare the Bidwell's to the Rooney's. Enjoy your return to mediocrity. I hope you enjoyed this season.

Sixburgh Baby
02-03-2009, 01:29 AM
Well said, now I don't have to. I can just copy and paste accordingly. :)

We got Six, and you still have none. Good luck next year without Warner, Boldin, Edge and Dansby. Bidwell is the cheapest owner in the league, he'll never pay them all even though he has 40 million in cap room. The players know it, they got Fitz offering to give back money to keep Boldin. Why would he need to do that? Because he knows Bidwell is a cheap ass? I almost choked when I heard someone try to compare the Bidwell's to the Rooney's. Enjoy your return to mediocrity. I hope you enjoyed this season.

Dude - I copied and pasted the whole thing a few times on an AZ Forum site and they banned me for life. I've heard the term Troll thrown around but they officially labeled me one. I don't know if its good or bad, but if it means not being able to post on a CRYdinals site forever? It's got to be good.

MJ5150
02-03-2009, 01:41 AM
So has anyone met an actual true Cards fan who has been whining about the loss? I haven't. It was hard to find one anyways, but the one guy I know who is legit has been very, very quiet since right after Fitz scored.

All the grief I am catching is from Seahawk fans, Browns fans, Cowboys fans, and your generic low-life Steeler haters. All of them were blowing up my phone when Fitz caught his TD passes, especially the last one.

But it was nice to read that. I am at the end of my rope today dealing with the negativity. It's about to drive me crazy. I can't hardly take it anymore. I need thicker skin.

-Mike

CaliStillersFan
02-03-2009, 01:41 AM
LOL too funny, like there's any need to go back there anyway. Definitely a worthy ban. I would call your ISP and have them change your IP address, re-register and post it some more hehehe, maybe not I'm just a cynical bastage ;).

ColoradoSteelerFan
02-03-2009, 02:14 AM
I got banned from a Cardinal board tonight for basically saying "stop the whining." I simply pointed out that a better alternative to whining, bitching and sniveling would be to flip on the TV tomorrow at noon EST and watch a real team parade through the streets of the city in front of their adoring fans.

Cardinal fans....I am forced to admit....are even more a bunch of ragging women than are Broncos fans.....and trust me....THAT is saying something!

Deal with it Cardinal nation (and by that I mean the greater Phoenix area....since we know that "Cardinal Nation" doesn't exist....unless you are counting the 12 fans they have outside Arizona.

F***ing morons!

CaliStillersFan
02-03-2009, 02:18 AM
Next time we make it to the Super Bowl please let us play someone other than any team in the NFC West - biggest crybabies in the NFL.

ColoradoSteelerFan
02-03-2009, 02:24 AM
Next time we make it to the Super Bowl please let us play someone other than any team in the NFC West - biggest crybabies in the NFL.

The Arizona Cardinals should hire an ad agency this offseason and start a new advertising campaign. I've already got the slogan to lead the campaign:

Arizona Cardinals football......its football your girl will like!

Whiny-ass beeeaatches!

Sixburgh Baby
02-03-2009, 03:08 AM
LOL too funny, like there's any need to go back there anyway. Definitely a worthy ban. I would call your ISP and have them change your IP address, re-register and post it some more hehehe, maybe not I'm just a cynical bastage ;).

Wow - if I was 1/2 a human I would take the time to do that. That is profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfiltering awesome. You know what I'm gonna do it,. I'm gonna keep changing the IP i think its almost required of me at this point.

Also, you guys are right about the NFC West being ABSOLUTE BITCHES! Holy profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfiltering shit. These are the guys that you see in Seattle and AZ wearing OP shorts and polo shirts, saying HI to everyone they cross paths with. It didn't really dawn on me until I read it here. These guys are no more REAL football fans than I am a fan of Rattle Snake Hunting. Oh, they stink. They stink and I hate them.

That said - some of the hottest females on the planet are from AZ. I'm just sayin.

Crushzilla
02-03-2009, 03:16 AM
I haven't heard a lot from the Cardinals fans.

After all, it's Ravens fans that are coming here and filling our boards with garbage.

:troll:

4xSBChamps
02-03-2009, 07:45 AM

One finger at-a-time, X 2

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h181/thepittsburghtag2006/Steelers/ThePittsburghTag/OneForTheDoubtersPittTag1.jpg

Kaeg
02-03-2009, 07:54 AM
Can we please play someone other than a bird in our next Superbowl? I'm tired of all the squawking afterward.

4xSBChamps
02-03-2009, 08:01 AM
Can we please play someone other than a bird in our next Superbowl? I'm tired of all the squawking afterward.

Myself, I wouldn't mind kicking the living-Hell outta those Philthadelphians, so they don't have to build an addition on their Lombardi Trophy case

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g152/BigDFan5/EagleTrophy-1.jpg

Sixburgh Baby
02-03-2009, 11:07 AM
Myself, I wouldn't mind kicking the living-Hell outta those Philthadelphians, so they don't have to build an addition on their Lombardi Trophy case

That pic of Donovan is funny as hell. Hey, I don't care who we play, I guarantee whoever it is, if we win their fans will cry about some sh*t.

memphissteelergirl
02-03-2009, 11:26 AM
... I don't care who we play, I guarantee whoever it is, if we win their fans will cry about some sh*t.

True dat. :drink:

But my response...see sig below:

kittenfantastico76
02-03-2009, 11:41 AM
profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilterin sweet

This article and this comment made my AM! :sofunny:

Seriously, I would have been extremely bummed if we didn't win but I don't think I'd be shouting anything foul at the Cardinals fans or team members, it was a big fight and a well played battle! I agree we would have picked apart our boys etc.

Sad thing is ... I'm getting more hate from fans who's teams didn't even make it to the super bowl, some of which didn't even make it to the playoffs.. HELLOOOOO what is wrong with this picture???

Thank you for sharing!!!

westcoastransplant
02-03-2009, 12:42 PM
That post pretty must sum everything up. I knew they were new to this winning thing, but they had experienced losing many times. Maybe they just need something to hold onto to validate their feelings. But who cares, when the game was on the line, they could not stop mighty Ben and the 20th ranked Offense. :tt02::tt02:

devilsdancefloor
02-03-2009, 12:44 PM
nice read thanks for posting

JoeLion
02-03-2009, 02:32 PM
As i sat and watched the game unfold, and watched the two opportunties within the ten yard line end up as field goals I knew if the Steelers lost the game that was going to be why. No blaming the refs or any other excuses. The better team always overcomes whatever to win the game. Just like the Steelers did with 2 minutes and change on the clock.

I can still hear the stupid Seahawks fans and head coach whinning like a baby. :coffee:

Sixburgh Baby
02-03-2009, 03:34 PM
As i sat and watched the game unfold, and watched the two opportunties within the ten yard line end up as field goals I knew if the Steelers lost the game that was going to be why. No blaming the refs or any other excuses. The better team always overcomes whatever to win the game. Just like the Steelers did with 2 minutes and change on the clock.

I can still hear the stupid Seahawks fans and head coach whinning like a baby. :coffee:

That is Exactly the point. WELL SAID. I was thinking and saying the same thing. I said it about 5 times when we had 2 shots to get Touchdowns and had to settle. I said, that's gonna be the difference if we lose, and it almost was. Real Football fans that know and understand the game, get that.

Harrison92
02-03-2009, 03:42 PM

That is the funniest thing I've seen in a while!:laughing::rofl::toofunny:
Love it:thumbsup:

SteelCurtain7
02-03-2009, 06:46 PM

That, and the bird poo on our cars when leaving the stadium. :rofl:

SteelCityKing
02-03-2009, 06:52 PM
that, my friends, is what John Madden sounds like when the camera's aren't on! haha!

Sixburgh Baby
02-05-2009, 02:05 AM
That Signature Pic is Ridiculously Awesome.

SteelersMongol
02-05-2009, 02:15 AM
Holy ... :laughing: :applaudit:

Sixburgh Baby
02-05-2009, 10:25 AM
Holy ... :laughing: :applaudit:

yep

markymarc
02-05-2009, 04:02 PM
Now that was a great post. Puts into words what many fans are thinking.

Sixburgh Baby
02-06-2009, 01:56 AM
Now that was a great post. Puts into words what many fans are thinking.

I think it really sums up what the entire Steeler nation is feeling.