PDA

View Full Version : See you at the parade!

steelers2685
02-03-2009, 04:34 AM
Fellow members of the SteelerNation, it is time today to honor our warriors and descend upon the epicenter of Black n' Gold in mass numbers. I'll be leaving here in 20 minutes to start the voyage. Had to miss the last one but am not missing this one for the world!

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!!

A big thanks to the guys for winning this Super Bowl so an average fan like me gets this once in a lifetime opportunity! :tt03:

stillers4me
02-03-2009, 05:36 AM
To everyone that's going to the parade, have a ball! Lift that Terrible Towel once for me, would you?

I'm so jealous. :flap:

Texasteel
02-03-2009, 05:43 AM
To everyone that's going to the parade, have a ball! Lift that Terrible Towel once for me, would you?

I feel you pain.

I think the only thing to do in take this parade to at least one major city in every state. Thats the only way Dallas will be seeing a SB parade anyway.

HometownGal
02-03-2009, 06:05 AM

Gotcha Sue! XT and I are going and we'll be waving our TT's like mad! Hopefully, I'll haev some nice pics to post! :tt03:

steelers2685
02-03-2009, 08:51 PM
What a day!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Being on the corner of Blvd. of Allies & Stanwick was the right idea for sure!!!!!!!!!! WE WANT 7! WE WANT 7!