PDA

View Full Version : the HATE is making them irrational...I love it!

aries4972
02-03-2009, 11:13 AM
This is a quote from a turds fan from their board: :applaudit:

Looking back with 20/20 hindsight, I wish the Ravens had lost to the Titans. I'm glad Joe got to go to the AFC Championship as a rookie, but I think that the Ravens gave the Steelers the Lombardi Trophy by taking the Titans out of the playoffs. I think the Titans were capable of beating the Steelers. I am so unhappy with the Steelers winning the Super Bowl that I would gladly sacrifice the Ravens victory over the Titans to keep the Steelers from winning it all.

I have hated the Steelers for DECADES. This just sucks.

:rofl:... this is classic.... dude wishes the felons would have LOST the AFCCG just so we could play the Titans cause their sorry ass excuse for a football team couldn't get the job done and HAD not one.. not two.. but THREE chances.... I LOVE THE HATE!!!

:tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02:

fansince'76
02-03-2009, 11:16 AM
To any and all haters that may see this:

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/153/PP0442~Up-Yours-Posters.jpg

BleedBlacknGold0
02-03-2009, 11:41 AM
That's odd for a Ravens fan to say. From what I hear they statistically won at least 2 out of those 3 games against us and on paper were the better team.

aries4972
02-03-2009, 11:43 AM
That's odd for a Ravens fan to say. From what I hear they statistically won at least 2 out of those 3 games against us and on paper were the better team.

...oh and dont' forget they had to play the "refs" too:chuckle:

kittenfantastico76
02-03-2009, 11:48 AM
wow... some people just can't let it go can they?!?! GEEZ. I'm glad I don't have to mainline pepto to get through my belly aches and tears EVERY day.... *rolls eyes*

All I heard is blah blah blah, my team got beat by the Steelers, there has to be something more to that team than just good game play let me try to find something so I can whine some more. I'm SO over it. I have a ton of friends back home that are Ravens fans, and until this season, I really didn't hear a peep out of them about anything... just stinks. I don't know if my friends had become more passionate this year, or it's just more IN YOUR FACE because I'm a Steelers fan and we went all the way this year... ugh. (Ok this is rambling I should have just stuck with the simple answer to this like fansince76 and flipped the bird to the bird!

Dino 6 Rings
02-03-2009, 11:50 AM
Wow, that's insane.

That fool really thinks the Titans could have beaten the Steelers? I don't, not after the Towel incident. We'd have just won the AFC title in Tennessee instead of PA. I don't doubt it for a second.

Bob Russell
02-03-2009, 11:52 AM

Looking back with 20/20 hindsight, I wish the Ravens had lost to the Titans. I'm glad Joe got to go to the AFC Championship as a rookie, but I think that the Ravens gave the Steelers the Lombardi Trophy by taking the Titans out of the playoffs. I think the Titans were capable of beating the Steelers. I am so unhappy with the Steelers winning the Super Bowl that I would gladly sacrifice the Ravens victory over the Titans to keep the Steelers from winning it all.

:rofl:... this is classic.... dude wishes the felons would have LOST the AFCCG just so we could play the Titans cause their sorry ass excuse for a football team couldn't get the job done and HAD not one.. not two.. but THREE chances.... I LOVE THE HATE!!!

What a bunch o-losers!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I'm getting the same thing here all day. Between the Rats, Cowgirls and the Fore Skins fans I'm getting a lot of poop. They just can't accept the fact that we are the best.
My reply: "I told you so!" :laughing:

Fire Haley
02-03-2009, 11:54 AM
I guaran-damn-tee there will be Steelers hate threads on every rivals board in the AFC North for months to come. The only reason of course, is they have tiny penises and no other way to compensate.

They are green with envy and jealousy too.
Every one of them.

ha ha!

TeeJay
02-03-2009, 11:57 AM
It's irrational to support the RatBirds in the first place!!

Dino 6 Rings
02-03-2009, 11:59 AM
I've rooted against some other teams in my day...but never with the hopes that my team lost so another team would move on to beat a team that I hated...that's just nutty.

I mean...that's just absolutely...Nuts.

SamUK
02-03-2009, 12:15 PM
Have to say most fans over here have been gratious... only ones that have not...

patriots fans.... I really hate the patriots!

Stover4Prez
02-03-2009, 12:15 PM
:drink:As a Ravens fan, that comment was moronic. All three games we played this year were very close and hard fought games. Much like the superbowl. No way I'm cheering for a team that has a Raccoon as a mascot because I think they could beat you more than my team. (which I don't). You guys had a great season and played typical Steeler football and came out on top. Congratulations, you deserve it.

I hate the Steelers, but I give you guys mad props for an amazing season. It will feel good to beat the Super Bowl champs twice next year!
:drink:

aries4972
02-03-2009, 12:48 PM
:drink:As a Ravens fan, that comment was moronic. All three games we played this year were very close and hard fought games. Much like the superbowl. No way I'm cheering for a team that has a Raccoon as a mascot because I think they could beat you more than my team. (which I don't). You guys had a great season and played typical Steeler football and came out on top. Congratulations, you deserve it.

I hate the Steelers, but I give you guys mad props for an amazing season. It will feel good to beat the Super Bowl champs twice next year!

first we win the 6th Lombardi... then a Ravens fan shows up ...with class... wow.....just wow. :drink:

Crow-Magnon
02-03-2009, 12:56 PM
Boy! How I wish we would have lost to Tennessee! THAT would have made the 2008 season special! :rofl:

I do not know what type of contraband that dude was smoking/inhaling/injecting, but he got a hold of some bad chit.

If anything, the Ravens may have kept the score of the SB lower as the AFCC was brutal for both teams. If Hines would have been 100% I think the Steelers would have had at least one more offensive TD.

Any fan of ANY franchise who claims they wish their team would have lost a chance to play in the conference championship is either a bald-faced liar or certifiably insane.

Steelcitygal87
02-03-2009, 01:05 PM

Hey, dems fightin words lol :boxing:

Dino 6 Rings
02-03-2009, 01:07 PM
So...he wants a fight does he!

Bring it buddy!

:flap:

Stover4Prez
02-03-2009, 01:07 PM
Hey, dems fightin words lol :boxing:

You know it! Fear the unibrow!! FEAR IT!

devilsdancefloor
02-03-2009, 01:12 PM
So are we suppose to bow to the brow? BAH no way!! would it be considered a face mask if ya tackle him by the unibrow????

Stover4Prez
02-03-2009, 01:14 PM
It protects him from sacks! He's growing it out even more and pretty soon Linebackers will be swallowed whole in it and disappear for ever!

JHSilverback
02-03-2009, 01:27 PM
I had to deal with some ravens fans today and starting exchanging facts about who was the better team...I started my point off being that we beat them 3 times this season and we've won more superbowls in this decade than they have....their rebuttal was you're a**hole and accused me of being a fair weather fan(even though I explained that my dad is a die hard steeler fan and he raised me as one and that I also like the Pirates haha)...then I Iaughed and walked away

Steelcitygal87
02-03-2009, 01:30 PM
It protects him from sacks! He's growing it out even more and pretty soon Linebackers will be swallowed whole in it and disappear for ever!

No, more like it cushions the blows! lol lol

Seriously...we had you guys right where we wanted you...with NO OFFENSE...and then you had to go and get a GOOD, quality QB...:mad::flap: lol

Stover4Prez
02-03-2009, 01:43 PM
He can't go down next year! The brow will hold him up!

"Raised as a Steelers fan." A lifetime is no enough to be a true fan. I would definetly say you are fair weather! Started cheering for them when the won their first superbowl huh? Bandwagonner!! :chuckle:

Stover4Prez
02-03-2009, 01:44 PM
Seriously...we had you guys right where we wanted you...with NO OFFENSE...and then you had to go and get a GOOD, quality QB...:mad::flap: lol

I know! I just learned this year it is legal for the quarterback and running backs to put the ball in the endzone too! Who knew!! I thought Stover was the only offensive player allowed to score and the rest of those guys were just there to let the defense rest!
:thumbsup:

Steelcitygal87
02-03-2009, 01:48 PM

"Raised as a Steelers fan." A lifetime is no enough to be a true fan. I would definetly say you are fair weather! Started cheering for them when the won their first superbowl huh? Bandwagonner!! :chuckle:

Again with dem fightin words:nono: BANDWAGONNER??????...no need to use such language lol Okay....no more miss nice Dawn...:buttkick:

NEPAsteeler
02-03-2009, 01:50 PM
Let them think and say what they want. We're the ones holding up our Sixth Lombardi trophy. :tt03:

Hines0wnz
02-03-2009, 01:51 PM
Envy sure brings out the best in people.

CPanther95
02-03-2009, 01:52 PM
Steeler Nation would ***NEVER*** root for the Steelers to lose or ***EVER*** wish they had.

Lame ass Baltimore Browns fans.

stlrtruck
02-03-2009, 01:54 PM

I heard Harrison and Woodley are bringing some clippers for him in the first game next year.

JHSilverback
02-03-2009, 01:56 PM

haha I was born more in the era of Kordell Stewart and Tommy Maddox....haha speaking of which Kordell was one of my favorite players but, that has changed...but, I am most definitley a fair weather fan :laughing:

Also I live near Westminster so I have been to a few Ravens training camps and Stover is probaly one of the nicest guys ever but, some of the other players are ehhhhh(I'm sure you know which ones I'm talking about) :flap:

Benzbrother
02-03-2009, 02:03 PM
I LOVE being a member of Steeler Nation! :tt::tt::tt::tt::tt::tt::tt:

JHSilverback
02-03-2009, 02:11 PM
I LOVE being a member of Steeler Nation! :tt::tt::tt::tt::tt::tt::tt:

haha Amen! Brother! Amen!

TeeJay
02-03-2009, 02:33 PM
Black and Gold Baby....Black and f**king Gold.

And that'll always beat the Green tide of envy, and the Brown surge of bile, hatred and bulls*t, whether it's from other Forums or from the Media.

Thank you Steelers/Steeler Nation............ :thumbsup::tt03:

Number 1....in the freaking World Baby.....FOR THE SIXTH TIME......YEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH.

:tt03::tt02::helmet::tt::thumbsup:

Stover4Prez
02-03-2009, 03:51 PM
Also I live near Westminster so I have been to a few Ravens training camps and Stover is probaly one of the nicest guys ever but, some of the other players are ehhhhh(I'm sure you know which ones I'm talking about) :flap:

Hey, we are the Ravens. We have an image to maintain. Can't have our players being nice to Steelers guys!! Remember we're the thugs! :wink02:

Of course from the players I've met, all have them have been very nice. I actually shot craps with Suggs in Vegas once and he was nothing but nice. Sure the bounties are ridiculous and we all have seen stupid stuff. It is what makes it fun.

Scott throwing a ref's flag into the stands at the end of the Pats / Ravens game. Wouldn't trade it for the world!! :thumbsup:

Stover4Prez
02-03-2009, 03:58 PM
Lame ass Baltimore Browns fans.

Actually Baltimore was awarded an expansion team, so we really have no affiliation with the Browns..... but I digress.....

Dino 6 Rings
02-03-2009, 04:00 PM
Actually Baltimore was awarded an expansion team, so we really have no affiliation with the Browns..... but I digress.....

Why a Raven anyway? Is that for Edgar Allen Poe?

Stover4Prez
02-03-2009, 04:03 PM
Why a Raven anyway? Is that for Edgar Allen Poe?

Yep. He was a Baltimore guy.

Much better than the name they had come up with if we had won one of the Carolina or Jacksonville teams. They were going to be the Rhinos then. What that has to do with, I have no idea!

Dino 6 Rings
02-03-2009, 04:06 PM
Baltimore Rhinos...not sure I'm a fan of that...

would have given us a lot of Wino jokes though...

Stover4Prez
02-03-2009, 04:08 PM
Sounds like an indoor soccer team or something. Like I said, no idea where it came from. Actually happy we didn't get that expansion so we didn't have to worry about it!

devilsdancefloor
02-03-2009, 04:12 PM
[QUOTE=Stover4Prez;555628]Actually Baltimore was awarded an expansion team, so we really have no affiliation with the Browns..... but I digress.....[/QUOTE

Odd i remember that you took everyone from teh browns team from staff to to probably the towel guy in the weight room hmmm. no mater what i under stand you didnt get any of the history or the name but you will ALWAYS be the purple browns!

Stover4Prez
02-03-2009, 04:16 PM
Actually the true history of the franchise is the Ravens were created as an expansion franchise in 1996. The Browns franchise was suspended by the NFL for the years it took to get them their team back. While all of the players and equipment, etc went to Baltimore the Ravens franchise was BRAND NEW. With NO history and NO records and NO colors or titles or anything.

So while some of what you say is correct about the people, the FRANCHISE never moved. It stayed in Cleveland.

CargoJon
02-03-2009, 04:18 PM
Actually the true history of the franchise is the Ravens were created as an expansion franchise in 1996. The Browns franchise was suspended by the NFL for the years it took to get them their team back. While all of the players and equipment, etc went to Baltimore the Ravens franchise was BRAND NEW. With NO history and NO records and NO colors or titles or anything.

So while some of what you say is correct about the people, the FRANCHISE never moved. It stayed in Cleveland.

That's correct - all of the Browns franchise records were maintained....and the Ravens started from scratch.

Not that I would want any Browns records following me around anyway. :coffee:

CargoJon
02-03-2009, 04:19 PM
You know, I was just thinking - they lost 6 games this year - HALF of them were to us.

No wonder they be hatin'

Stover4Prez
02-03-2009, 04:20 PM
I agree. I think if they had all come to Baltimore and we became the Baltimore Browns, I would have to shoot myself!

Of course we hatin! Who likes a team that beats them 3 times in one season!? :doh:

steelpride12
02-03-2009, 04:25 PM
Well go figure. We all know after this six-pack the Steelers will become more hated around the nation by the non Steeler fans. Jealousy is the only reason. Sorry guys Pittsburgh is the city of champions and the Steelers have the leaders and will to keep on winning championships fare and square.

moedap
02-03-2009, 04:39 PM
To any and all haters that may see this:

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/153/PP0442~Up-Yours-Posters.jpg

That picture is what the next DB Ring should be for...the middle finger so we can say FU to all the haters.

SC Steeler Steve
02-03-2009, 04:46 PM
We would have kicked the Shit out of Kerry Collins and the Titans Second time around. We would have kicked the shit out of them the first time if we really gave a damn about that game. We just came off a 5 game winning streak against tough competetion and just clinched the division the week before. I just dont think we really felt any sense of urgency in thast game or we would have beat the Titans senseless. JMO

kittenfantastico76
02-03-2009, 04:47 PM
That picture is what the next DB Ring should be for...the middle finger so we can say FU to all the haters.

my photoshop sense are tingling... I will have to get an image of the Super Bowl 43 Ring and work some magic... I think it will do nicely with this years ring and the finger extended... too all the haters! Thanks for making us what we are today... determined and winners!!!

SteelCurtain7
02-03-2009, 05:49 PM
Tell me about the whining starting. I have been debating this whiny Cheatriots** fan (not on this board), and he sends me this profanity-laced PM, telling me to "grow up." :laughing: I basically told him to keep it up...your true colors are showing. :rofl:

Crow-Magnon
02-03-2009, 07:51 PM
Yep. He was a Baltimore guy.

Much better than the name they had come up with if we had won one of the Carolina or Jacksonville teams. They were going to be the Rhinos then. What that has to do with, I have no idea!

I think Marauders or Bombers would have been the name, after the Martin B-26 Marauder fighter-bomber from WW II.

I like Ravens better. Rhinos would have been awful.

fansince'76
02-03-2009, 07:53 PM
We would have kicked the Shit out of Kerry Collins and the Titans Second time around. We would have kicked the shit out of them the first time if we really gave a damn about that game. We just came off a 5 game winning streak against tough competetion and just clinched the division the week before. I just dont think we really felt any sense of urgency in thast game or we would have beat the Titans senseless. JMO

They acted like they won the SB after that game. I lost a LOT of respect for Jeff Fisher at the end of that game and in the couple of days after it. It's cool - the payback's still coming. Don't think Tomlin or the players are gonna forget it for a minute. I just hope that tub of lard Lenwhale doesn't eat himself out of the league before it happens.

Tenacious Bee
02-03-2009, 08:04 PM
Well all I can say is this. I would much rather be the hated than the hater. They hate us because we win. They hate us because once they leave town their teams have next to no support save a few. They hate us because there are bars in their towns dedicated to the Steelers. They hate us because of our super bowls. Yeah with any luck at all we will become even more hated over the next few years.. Keep hatin. I love it ! LOL !

GridironWarrior
02-03-2009, 08:41 PM
You guys need to go the Chargers official message board. They all seem to hate the Steelers. They have the nerve to call Ben Worthlessberger cause their boy Rivers doesn't have a ring.

Dino 6 Rings
02-03-2009, 08:43 PM
You guys need to go the Chargers official message board. They all seem to hate the Steelers. They have the nerve to call Ben Worthlessberger cause their boy Rivers doesn't have a ring.

Chargers fans have lots of hate. They are total tools on the Pats forum for sure. They troll there all time.

The only team the Chargers can talk smack to are the Colts.

fansince'76
02-03-2009, 08:45 PM

Not surprising - their fans (with the very notable exceptions of MathWiz, nickelbolt, and 2 or 3 others) were a bunch of chodes by and large when they were here the week before our divisional game with them.

Dino 6 Rings
02-03-2009, 08:50 PM
I'd be pissed if I was a Chargers fan...you drafted Eli, but got Rivers and Got Rid of Breese. You skipped on Big Ben, you had one of the most dynamic RBs ever in the game and what do you have to show for it? A fired Marty S. Norv Turner, Rivers and a disgruntled Front office talking of trading LT?

Meanwhile, Big Ben who you could have drafted is now an Elite QB with 2 Rings, Eli has as many as his older brother, and both the Giants and Steelers still have a huge Window of opportunity to keep winning, while everyone in the country pretty much agrees that the Chargers...are in deep trouble all over the place talent wise.

yep...I'd be so mad if I was a Chargers fan...the Rumor of moving to LA probably doesn't help matters out there as well.

Sixburgh Baby
02-03-2009, 09:22 PM

I posted the Rant below on the board here, many of you have seen it, got it from the Steeler Forum - but I'd love for one of us to get it on the Cards boards - Dud just rips the haters to shreds and Reps the B & G beyond belief. Check it out...

First off - Hats off to the Cards - Specifically the D for most of the game, Wiz, Grimm, Haley, The Whole Staff, Kurt, Larry and the Offense - and all of the Cards fans who are taking this with class and staying humble, absolutely top notch. Trust me, we know what it's like to be on the other end of this and it sucks, you guys had a great year. God Bless You all...

Now...To the sore losing Cards, Seahawks, Bengals and whoever the F*ck else fans and Mediatards, specifically Tim Hassselbeck (You effeminate Never Been) hating on the 6 time champs.

It's the ultimate sign of accomplishment and respect to see the hatred, the ignorance and the poor sportsmanship just pour out of these morons. It means your just swimming in envy, jealousy and low self esteem. How much of a bitch do you have to be to start blaming officials for not reviewing a fumble, that WAS A FUMBLE, with three seconds left? How about not letting a three man rush get to your QB With the RING ON THE LINE! WITH THE TROPHY ON THE LINE! WITH HISTORY ON THE LINE! YOU BLEW IT! PERI - FU*KIN- ID! YOU BLEW IT!

HOW ABOUT NOT LETTTING AN 90 YARD GAME WINNING DRIVE TAKE PLACE WITH 2 MINUTES AND THIRTY SECONDS LEFT With the RING ON THE LINE! WITH THE TROPHY ON THE LINE! WITH HISTORY ON THE LINE! YOU BLEW IT!

FU*K YOU! ON THE GAME WINNING CATCH IF YOU WERE SMART ENOUGH TO PUT THREE GUYS ON SANTONIO HOLMES THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED, OH... SORRY, you did have three guys on him. Didn't work. My Bad.

You didn't like some of the calls? Welcome to Life. Welcome to Reality. Welcome to The Show. You Either find a way to have more points than the other guys at the end of the game or you lose. See how heart wrenching - yet - simple that is?

You won your challenges, you got a TD overturned, You got a MOTHER profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilterING HOLDING CALL IN THE END ZONE FOR A SAFETY ON A THIRD DOWN CONVERSION - HANDING YOU 2 POINTS AND FORCING US TO GIVE IT BACK TO YOU - AND YOU STILL FU*KING LOST! YOU STILL FU*KING LOST! SHUT THE FU*K UP ALREADY!

SOME OF US STEELER FANS SAY WE WOULD BE SORE IF WE LOST - YEAH, OF COURSE - BUT I KNOW STEELER FANS WELL ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT WE WOULD HONESTLY LOOK AT ALL OF THE OPPORTUNITIES OUR TEAM HAD, PICK IT APART, WEIGH THE GOOD AND THE BAD AND SIMPLY TIP OUR HATS TO THE WINNERS! WE WON THE DAMNED GAME AND WE'RE STILL FILLING UP THE BOARDS WITH THINGS WE COULD HAVE DONE BETTER...

I'M NOT GONNA LET THEM SAY THE REFS GAVE IT TO US AND THEY SHOULD HAVE REVIEWED ANOTHER MOTHER FU*KING PLAY AND USE WORDS LIKE "TAINTED" - FU*KTHEM - YOU WHAT'S TAINTED - HAVING THE SECOND LONGEST CHAMPIONSHIP DROUGHT IN PROFESSIONAL SPORTS - ASK ME - THATS' FU*KING TAINTED!

BOTTOM LINE - WE'RE THINKING ABOUT HOW TO GET #7 - YOU'RE THINKING ABOUT MORE WAYS BLAME THE UNIVERS INSTEAD OF ACCEPTING DEFEAT. DON'T WORRY, IF IT GETS TOO BAD YOU CAN ALWAYS HANG YOURSELVES.

Go Steelers.

chucoblack&gold
02-03-2009, 11:45 PM
all these haters just need to accept the fact that the STEELERS are champions and they should kindly .....
http://i42.tinypic.com/300gpkn.gif

Sixburgh Baby
02-04-2009, 12:10 AM
all these haters just need to accept the fact that the STEELERS are champions and they should kindly .....
http://i42.tinypic.com/300gpkn.gif

One of the best Sigs Pics ever.

silverbackattack
02-04-2009, 12:18 AM
Exactly, remember in 96 we weren't saying anything about the calls and the Cryboys. We were running Neil clear out of town and asking for 'Cordell" (big mistake).