PDA

View Full Version : Mike Tomlin is marching through the streets....

tony hipchest
02-03-2009, 12:45 PM
....like a heavyweight champion. hes pumping his fists in the air, giving high fives, waving his arms up for the fans to raise the roof, and twirling his towel.

i wish he would show more emotion....

:rolleyes:

4xSBChamps
02-03-2009, 12:56 PM
....like a heavyweight champion. hes pumping his fists in the air, giving high fives, waving his arms up for the fans to raise the roof, and twirling his towel.

from today's Tampa Tribune

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2009/feb/02/tomlin-steelers-different-other-teams/super-bowl-news-article/

"When you're in other organizations, you recognize that it's different and you respect it,'' Tomlin said of the singular bond between the organization and Steeler Nation. "Until you are part of it, you have no idea of the depths. It's generational, passed down from father to son. I know the more I get to understand it, the more Steeler Nation drives me. I want to win for them because they are that special.''

LukesDad88
02-03-2009, 01:01 PM
Ok, Mike. That's enough. Back to work. We're already a month behind everybody else in prepping for FA and the draft! You and Colbert head back to the office and get to work.

Slackers, Sheeesh.

scsteeler
02-03-2009, 01:12 PM

:rolleyes:

Hey if keeping your emotions in check keeps this team heading to more championships then I say keep those emotions in check.

kittenfantastico76
02-03-2009, 01:13 PM
He just cracks me up! I loved it.

fansince'76
02-03-2009, 01:15 PM
Ok, Mike. That's enough. Back to work. We're already a month behind everybody else in prepping for FA and the draft! You and Colbert head back to the office and get to work.

Slackers, Sheeesh.

:chuckle:

memphissteelergirl
02-03-2009, 01:19 PM

Slackers, Sheeesh.

Sarcasm duly noted and appreciated. :chuckle:

Fire Haley
02-03-2009, 01:32 PM
Just like Obama.

When do they go to the White House?

SteelCurtain7
02-03-2009, 05:20 PM

Slackers, Sheeesh.

:rofl:

Young people these days...especially these young coaches. :laughing:

KeiselPower99
02-03-2009, 06:15 PM
That was pretty damn cool to see.

stillers4me
02-03-2009, 07:25 PM
I had a ball watching parts of the parade online at work today while all the Bungals fans around me were trying to ignore it. :chuckle: