PDA

View Full Version : A Special Shout Out

LukesDad88
02-03-2009, 05:35 PM
To BlastFurnace, Preacher, Polamalu Princess, and T. Richardson.

I don't go near a computer during the game, but I love to go back and read the gameday threads 2-3 days after. I just got done with the SB thread and I want to give you guys credit for not giving up after Arizona took the lead (pages 173, 174, 175) . Others were despairing and crying, but you guys (and myself at home), kept the faith. Here's to you. :drink:

As soon as Fitzgerald scored, my friend looked at me and asked why the hell I was smiling. I told him to look at the clock. They left Ben with 2:30 minutes.

Mags87
02-03-2009, 05:58 PM
after he scored, my friend looked over me and asked if i was nervous. i replied with, "get ready to watch Ben go to the Hall of Fame" :applaudit:

devilsdancefloor
02-03-2009, 06:01 PM
My father in law ever the poo poo head ask me if i was gonna cry i LOL at him told him nah we are gonna win! when we scored i ask him if i needed to start his truck for him so he could leave with out embarrassment! but it was to late my daughter went and got him a box of kleenex! :tt03::tt03::tt03::tt03:

7SteelGal43
02-03-2009, 06:07 PM
after he scored, my friend looked over me and asked if i was nervous. i replied with, "get ready to watch Ben go to the Hall of Fame" :applaudit:

classic, perfect, i teared up wif pride when i read your reaction to your friend. :crying01:

k7brown
02-03-2009, 06:12 PM
I was pumped when Fitz scored with that much time on the clock. I was one of 6 Steelers Fans in a room of 30some people (everyone else was a Browns fan aka Cardinals Fans for a day). The room erupted. I just looked at everyone and they asked me what I thought and I was honest with them... I told them that we have plenty of time and I was fully confident that we would go down the field and score and that we did. It was AWESOME!!!

stillers4me
02-03-2009, 06:20 PM
I had faith in Ben. I was more nervous when Warner and Fitz had 37 seconds to set up a Hail Mary.

BlastFurnace
02-03-2009, 06:23 PM
My first thought was....they left us with too much time. When I saw Fitz break loose, I wanted him to get there as fast as he could.

Ben had done it all year long. I knew he would do it again.

43Hitman
02-03-2009, 06:28 PM
To BlastFurnace, Preacher, Polamalu Princess, and T. Richardson.

I don't go near a computer during the game, but I love to go back and read the gameday threads 2-3 days after. I just got done with the SB thread and I want to give you guys credit for not giving up after Arizona took the lead (pages 173, 174, 175) . Others were despairing and crying, but you guys (and myself at home), kept the faith. Here's to you. :drink:

As soon as Fitzgerald scored, my friend looked at me and asked why the hell I was smiling. I told him to look at the clock. They left Ben with 2:30 minutes.

I think I completely forgot about the board at that time. I couldn't keep my eyes off of the TV. I had my Towel over the back of my neck and was gripping the hell out of it with both hands. I had a great feeling that we would be okay. Especially when Ben got more than half the yards back after the holding penalty on the last drive.