PDA

View Full Version : Here's the real MVP of Super Bowl XLIII - Irrational Steeler hatred at it's worst.

mesaSteeler
02-03-2009, 07:56 PM
Warning

A new low has been reached. The following article is written by a paranoid, Steeler hating, conspiracy theorist who is desperate for attention. It's total garbage. I debated posting it but I decided I would just to show how irrational Steeler hating has gotten.

Just imagine the cancerous jealousy and envy that must eat at this fools fragile psyche for him to write something this stupid.

For an enocore this tool will probably accuse the Rooney's as being space aliens who travel in black helicopters and use mind control to influence the refs.
- mesa

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9168548/Here%27s-the-real-MVP-of-Super-Bowl-XLIII

Here's the real MVP of Super Bowl XLIII
by Jason Whitlock

Jason Whitlock brings his edgy and thought-provoking style to FOXSports.com. Columnist for the Kansas City Star, he has won the National Journalism Award for Commentary for "his ability to seamlessly integrate sports and social commentary and to challenge widely held assumptions along the racial divide."

Terry McAulay should be headed to Disney World this morning. He should be the toast of Pittsburgh, a guest on PTI and Jim Rome's Jungle and driving whatever luxury vehicle that is awarded to the Super Bowl's MVP.

McAulay outshined Santonio Holmes, James Harrison, Big Ben Roethlisberger, Larry Fitzgerald and Kurt Warner.

Holmes and Roethlisberger dominated the final drive, connecting four times for 73 yards and a touchdown to win the game.

Fitzgerald and Warner ruled the fourth quarter, erasing a 13-point deficit with two clutch TD connections.

Harrison uncorked one unforgettable play, trucking 100 yards with an interception just before halftime, and sporadically causing Arizona tackle Mike Gandy to illegally use a lasso.

But on a play-to-play, quarter-to-quarter basis, no one influenced the greatest Super Bowl in history more than McAulay and his crew of black-and-gold-wearing, I mean, black-and-white-wearing officials.

For the Cardinals, it was 11-on-17 for much of the evening. Had Bobby Knight been patrolling the Arizona sidelines rather than Ken Whisenhunt, the basketball coaching legend would've gotten teed up in the first quarter and ejected for tossing a chair by the time McAulay flagged Karlos Dansby for roughing Big Ben in the third quarter.

I admit the Cardinals were sloppy, and leaving Gandy one-on-one with the league's most valuable defensive player was a gigantic strategic error. Harrison drew three holding penalties on I-69, the Arizona superhighway to Kurt Warner Drive.

But the 11-7 penalty disparity was actually much worse when you consider McAulay and Co. turned flag-happy in the fourth quarter, dropping six yellow ones on the Steelers (Arizona declined one) to close the gap.

And let's also keep in mind it wasn't just the 106 penalty yards marked against the Cardinals. The eye in the sky caught McAulay's crew favoring Pittsburgh twice, overturning two bad calls after replay review.

And then there were the things the refs didn't call. Big Ben got away with an obvious intentional grounding. On the series after the refs handed Pittsburgh a 16-play, clock-killing third-quarter drive with a bogus roughing-the-passer call and a should-have-been-ignored roughing-the-holder penalty, McAulay ignored Harrison's brutal (and late) head shot on Kurt Warner. Holmes could've been penalized for his theatrical end-zone celebration. And Warner's fumble should've been thoroughly reviewed.

Did the better team win the game? Absolutely.

The Cardinals had no answer for Harrison. He made the biggest play of the game, a one-man 14-point swing that stopped the Cardinals from leading at halftime. The Steelers took Fitzgerald out of the game for three quarters with bump coverage and safety-over-the-top help.

And Big Ben engineered the most impressive postseason two-minute drive since The Drive that established John Elway as a legend.

Let's call this The Big End.

Big Ben's Big End was more electrifying than Elway's 98-yard march to glory, and, of course, Ben's End came on a much larger stage. Officially listed at 78 yards, The Big End actually measured 88 yards. McAulay's crew flagged the Steelers into a first-and-20 hole at their own 12, catching a Steeler guard holding on first down.

That was no problem for Roethlisberger. He danced away from the Arizona pass rush and tagged Holmes with a 14-yard strike that kick-started The Big End. From there, it was relatively easy. Roethlisberger and Holmes found a cavity in an Arizona zone, made a safety pay for losing his footing and put the Steelers in scoring position with a 40-yard catch-and-run. The leaping, toes-tapping, game-icing grab in the back of the end zone was nothing.

Roethlisberger is without a doubt the most nimble big-man passer we've ever seen. Elway, Steve Young and Donovan McNabb were/are compact scramblers who could/can wing it with the best. Big Ben is 6-foot-5, 240 pounds. He's a blend of Tom Brady and Vince Young. Roethlisberger doesn't pass as accurately as Brady or move as swiftly as Young, but Ben throws, slides, surveys and improvises in combination better than anyone.

He's a modern-day Roger Staubach.

That makes sense. The Steelers are the new America's Team. They've won six Super Bowls, one more than the Cowboys and the 49ers. Pittsburgh's last two championships have been hand-delivered by overzealous officiating crews. Yeah, I'm sure Arizona fans will receive sympathy cards from Seahawks fans.

The difference between Super Bowl XLIII and XL a 21-10 dud is that Sunday's wild, dramatic, fourth-quarter finish erased an annoying officiating performance that nearly stood in the way of the Steelers and the Cardinals making magic.

You can e-mail Jason Whitlock at ballstate0@aol.com.

fansince'76
02-03-2009, 07:58 PM
Garbage. :coffee:

CargoJon
02-03-2009, 08:01 PM
I've read Whitlock's crap before. And it's just that. Crap.

jev7452
02-03-2009, 08:04 PM
are you f***ing serious?!?

mesaSteeler
02-03-2009, 08:04 PM
It's not only garbage but it's stupid garbage.

PisnNapalm
02-03-2009, 08:07 PM
Oh for f***s sake. I don't understand this crap.

CargoJon
02-03-2009, 08:08 PM
Whitlock is a poor man's Skip Bayless. He writes stupid shit in order for people to notice him.

Harrison92
02-03-2009, 08:09 PM
Now we are dumber for having heard that trash:doh: What a sped.

TeeJay
02-03-2009, 08:09 PM
I would respond properly, but I dont really want to be banned right now.

Let's just say Shitlock...........WTF!!! You walk with a limp cause of that chip weighing you down, or you been shagged so many times up the arse that's your normal gait?

Nice article arsehole....Black and Gold wearing crew....STFU and re-watch the game!

Motherf**ker!!

Apologies for the language, but sometimes enough is just enough with these turds.

Petesburgh66
02-03-2009, 08:17 PM
I just got dumber by reading that trash.

7SteelGal43
02-03-2009, 08:19 PM
The officials. In black and gold stripes. Really. Do they simply overlook the fact that a pretty weak holding call was called on the Steelers in the endzone ? Negating a what, 15 yard gain on third and ten from our own freaking endzone ? Giving the Cards 2 points AND the ball ? Do they overlook the fact that they took a TD away from Ben? Wether his knee was down or not is academic. When you consider the very fact the refs reviewed the play and did NOT give Ben the TD, that should shut some of the conspiracy theorists up. And lets not forget the last drive, a holding call backing us up ten yards. Does that sound like favoritism, bias ? Does that sound like the refs trying to help us win? Fine. You cynics, keep the things i've mentioned in mind when I respectfully request that you give the game another review and show me any REAL evidence that they officials HANDED us that game or there was any extreme lopsidedness one way or another on the part of the officials towards either team. I dare you. All you'll find is that the officials were human, they goof up. They did NOT have enough of an impact on that game to determine the outcome one way or another. Championships aren't given to you. You earn them. We EARNED this one. Now...come down off your cross, use the wood to build a bridge, and get over it.

jev7452
02-03-2009, 08:20 PM
andddd i just checked out the arizona forum and besides the few whiners.. most of them blamed their own D and were just happy their team made it that far.. if they arent b*tching then neither should anybody else

St33lersguy
02-03-2009, 08:35 PM
If you go on youtube there are plenty of videos where crybabies are crying about the refs and saying how the refs won. This is F***ING BULLS***. If Tom Brady or any son of Archie Manning won the Superbowl the whole world would be to focused on saying how the said QBs are the greatest QBs ever ( even the TOTALLY OVERRATED eli mannning who earns status of elite QB for 1 good game in the Superbowl) and not even mentioning the refs. Now everytime the Steelers win the Superbowl people will whine about the refs (even if the refs gave EVERY CALL to the other team like I can mention in quite a few steeler games)

Dino 6 Rings
02-03-2009, 08:36 PM
http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=33308

MasterOfPuppets
02-03-2009, 08:44 PM
And then there were the things the refs didn't call. Big Ben got away with an obvious intentional grounding. On the series after the refs handed Pittsburgh a 16-play, clock-killing third-quarter drive with a bogus roughing-the-passer call and a should-have-been-ignored roughing-the-holder penalty, McAulay ignored Harrison's brutal (and late) head shot on Kurt Warner. Holmes could've been penalized for his theatrical end-zone celebration. And Warner's fumble should've been thoroughly reviewed. i guess the assclown didn't see where the commentators drew the lines showing where the tackle box was.......:coffee:

1st&Goal
02-03-2009, 08:50 PM
Dear Jason Whitlock,

Get your head out of your a**, and repeat after me. The best team won, the best team won, the best team won. Now pick up your crayons and go back to your coloring book.

fansince'76
02-03-2009, 08:53 PM
i guess the assclown didn't see where the commentators drew the lines showing where the tackle box was.......:coffee:

Exactly - Madden tried his damnedest to paint this as an unfairly called game the same way he did in SB XL, and he simply couldn't. "Oh, I guess Ben WAS outside the tackle box."

Dino 6 Rings
02-03-2009, 08:55 PM
Exactly - Madden tried his damnedest to paint this as an unfairly called game the same way he did in SB XL, and he simply couldn't. "Oh, I guess Ben WAS outside the tackle box."

I just watched the Holmes TD Highlight again and just realized that Madden actually said on his first look, "Its a Touchdown" I'm suprised he didn't question the catch then. Guess the moment took over and he forgot who he was cheering against, I mean calling the game for.

TeeJay
02-03-2009, 09:01 PM

For all Maddens faults, and let's not go there...that would unravel like a toilet roll....just twice as long....... he's just another bitter and twisted FatBoy.......BUT!!!!!.he did say near enough straight away that Santo's feet were in...and it was a TD. Obviously I didn't get to hear him cursing off air..........

I think that was the moment I knew we had won....when Madden was saying it was a legit TD.....wow!!

fansince'76
02-03-2009, 09:04 PM
For all Maddens faults, and let's not go there...that would unravel like a toilet roll....just twice as long....... he's just another bitter and twisted FatBoy.......BUT!!!!!.he did say near enough straight away that Santo's feet were in...and it was a TD. Obviously I didn't get to hear him cursing off air..........

I think that was the moment I knew we had won....when Madden was saying it was a legit TD.....wow!!

Only because his credibility as a broadcaster would have been utterly and completely shot otherwise. Helen Keller could've seen that was a legal catch. Madden did us NO favors Sunday night in that booth. There were a lot of close (but correctly called) penalties in SB XL that Madden just went to town on us on. I blame him more than anyone else for the three years of bullshit we've been forced to endure since that game.

TeeJay
02-03-2009, 09:17 PM
Only because his credibility as a broadcaster would have been utterly and completely shot otherwise. Helen Keller could've seen that was a legal catch. Madden did us NO favors Sunday night in that booth. There were a lot of close (but correctly called) penalties in SB XL that Madden just went to town on us on. I blame him more than anyone else for the three years of bullshit we've been forced to endure since that game.

Hahaha.....I thought his credibility was already shot.......and I'm not defending the fatboy, just saying I was quite pleasantly surprised to hear him actually say something for The Steelers, rather than against them. And you know, when Madden votes FOR The Steelers, the opposition are totally, and utterly f**ked.

I much prefer Bill and Tunch (at least they give kudos for great plays no matter how much it hurts at the time).

daleemnm
02-04-2009, 02:06 AM
This is the same schmuck that claimed Ball State was being disrespected because they weren't be considered for a BCS bowl big all because he's an alumni. This of course before they got demolished in the MAC title game. But anyways..this crap is GARBAGE!

CargoJon
02-04-2009, 02:17 AM
Seriously guys - the dude is another Skip Bayless. Don't give him any more web hits.

DACEB
02-04-2009, 07:24 AM
Big Ben got away with an obvious intentional grounding. On the series after the refs handed Pittsburgh a 16-play, clock-killing third-quarter drive with a bogus roughing-the-passer call and a should-have-been-ignored roughing-the-holder penalty

This says it all right here. Didn't this guy play football? You would never know it with that type of analysis.

Ben was out of the tackle box and threw it beyond the line of scrimmage (albeit barely). That is the rule, and that's the way it played out. To call a penalty would have been going against the rule.

Bogus roughing the passer? Had it been another QB (insert Manning or Brady) they would have flown much farther thru the air, than what Ben's large frame allows. It would have been a no brainer, roughing the passer. Perhaps if the defender had not extended his arms after hitting Ben late, and knocking him to the ground, the call would not have been made.

And on what football field would the roughing the holder penalty NOT have been called? To say that should have been overlooked shows a complete ignorance of the rules of the game and complete bias in the other teams direction.

IMO, the ONLY ticky tack call was the holding call that gave Arizona a safety. The defender and the center were both falling, and the so-called hold occurred after the ball left Ben's hand.

Stevo
02-04-2009, 07:58 AM
"Mr. Whitlock, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

SteelStang
02-04-2009, 08:27 AM
This all comes with the territory folks. We know this. The haters will say whatever they want to make themselves feel better and writers like this just want the attention so they stir the pot. Deep breth Steelers Nation.... It's all good.:thumbsup:

XxKnightxX
02-04-2009, 08:32 AM
Wow this is what a 10 year old would write, man I just became dumber from reading that.

SteelerDeli_Dad
02-04-2009, 09:14 AM
What a d-bag. This guy is nothing but a pimple on a real reporter's a$$.

SteelMember
02-04-2009, 09:33 AM
Wow. He gives the refs credit. Then he goes on to give Ben And James credit. Says the right team won, then adds some more disclaimers. :doh:

I think he's having trouble believing his own bullsh!t.

revefsreleets
02-04-2009, 10:16 AM
Wait a second? I don't understand. If the officials were FOR the Steelers, why did he say that the refs went flag happy in the 4th, and called 6 penalties? Does he realize that of those 6 penalties (actually 7, Arizona declined 1) that 4 were against the Steelers? One was a 15 yarder for unneccesary roughness on Ike? One put the Steelers in a 1st and 20 on our own 12 when we HAD to score a TD? That one of those flags resulted in a Goddamned SAFETY for the Cards?

This is the most retarded piece of shit article ever written. It doesn't even make sense! If the refs were in the Steelers pocket, why would they stick the Steelers in a hole? Put points on the board for the Cards? Call more penalties in the 4th against the Steelers than the Cardinals?

DACEB
02-04-2009, 10:22 AM
And this tidbit from the MMQ Peter King article;

How can a Cardinal (it was hard to tell whom) throw a haymaker on the first play of the second quarter and not only not get thrown out but not get penalized? That's a punch the umpire, Roy Ellison, absolutely cannot miss.

Yet S'back should have been ejected for pancaking some guy?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/writers/peter_king/02/02/superbowl/4.html

X-Terminator
02-04-2009, 10:35 AM
And this tidbit from the MMQ Peter King article;

Yet S'back should have been ejected for pancaking some guy?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/writers/peter_king/02/02/superbowl/4.html

I mentioned this in my rebuttal to 82CardsGrad in his "congratulatory" thread. It was Adrian Wilson who threw that punch, and if they say that Harrison should have been ejected for shoving Francisco, then Wilson should have certainly been ejected for throwing that punch. You can't have it both ways, Cards fans.

Sixburgh Baby
02-04-2009, 10:47 AM
Do you see how he just glosses over the Steelers Penalties? Like they didn't matter? How about the holding call for a safety- AZ Gets the ball back after we get the first down? I guess the Officials put their Steeler Loving Conspiracy on pause for that particular set of downs.

I live in NY - I really don't favor the Yankees over the Mets, I'm more of a Football Fan anyway, I love my Steelers- BUT - Over the course of my life it has been insanely funny to watch people hate the The Yankees, especially when they win a Championship. The Mets and Red Sox Fans rant and carry on with all kinds of conspiracy theories and irrational stupidity that I always find hysterical...Now that I'm on the receiving end of those kinds of idiots, I can see how truly insane they are. I found a great answer to this type of stuff, written on another forum I posted it here http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=33262&page=6

I'll E-mail it to the retard that wrote the article.

kittenfantastico76
02-04-2009, 11:00 AM
Mr. Whitlock, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul....

Pi Kapp Steeler
02-04-2009, 11:17 AM
Warning

A new low has been reached. The following article is written by a paranoid, Steeler hating, conspiracy theorist who is desperate for attention. It's total garbage. I debated posting it but I decided I would just to show how irrational Steeler hating has gotten.

Just imagine the cancerous jealousy and envy that must eat at this fools fragile psyche for him to write something this stupid.

For an enocore this tool will probably accuse the Rooney's as being space aliens who travel in black helicopters and use mind control to influence the refs.
- mesa

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9168548/Here%27s-the-real-MVP-of-Super-Bowl-XLIII

by Jason Whitlock

Jason Whitlock brings his edgy and thought-provoking style to FOXSports.com. Columnist for the Kansas City Star, he has won the National Journalism Award for Commentary for "his ability to seamlessly integrate sports and social commentary and to challenge widely held assumptions along the racial divide."

Terry McAulay should be headed to Disney World this morning. He should be the toast of Pittsburgh, a guest on PTI and Jim Rome's Jungle and driving whatever luxury vehicle that is awarded to the Super Bowl's MVP.

McAulay outshined Santonio Holmes, James Harrison, Big Ben Roethlisberger, Larry Fitzgerald and Kurt Warner.

Holmes and Roethlisberger dominated the final drive, connecting four times for 73 yards and a touchdown to win the game.

Fitzgerald and Warner ruled the fourth quarter, erasing a 13-point deficit with two clutch TD connections.

Harrison uncorked one unforgettable play, trucking 100 yards with an interception just before halftime, and sporadically causing Arizona tackle Mike Gandy to illegally use a lasso.

But on a play-to-play, quarter-to-quarter basis, no one influenced the greatest Super Bowl in history more than McAulay and his crew of black-and-gold-wearing, I mean, black-and-white-wearing officials.

For the Cardinals, it was 11-on-17 for much of the evening. Had Bobby Knight been patrolling the Arizona sidelines rather than Ken Whisenhunt, the basketball coaching legend would've gotten teed up in the first quarter and ejected for tossing a chair by the time McAulay flagged Karlos Dansby for roughing Big Ben in the third quarter.

I admit the Cardinals were sloppy, and leaving Gandy one-on-one with the league's most valuable defensive player was a gigantic strategic error. Harrison drew three holding penalties on I-69, the Arizona superhighway to Kurt Warner Drive.

But the 11-7 penalty disparity was actually much worse when you consider McAulay and Co. turned flag-happy in the fourth quarter, dropping six yellow ones on the Steelers (Arizona declined one) to close the gap.

And let's also keep in mind it wasn't just the 106 penalty yards marked against the Cardinals. The eye in the sky caught McAulay's crew favoring Pittsburgh twice, overturning two bad calls after replay review.

And then there were the things the refs didn't call. Big Ben got away with an obvious intentional grounding. On the series after the refs handed Pittsburgh a 16-play, clock-killing third-quarter drive with a bogus roughing-the-passer call and a should-have-been-ignored roughing-the-holder penalty, McAulay ignored Harrison's brutal (and late) head shot on Kurt Warner. Holmes could've been penalized for his theatrical end-zone celebration. And Warner's fumble should've been thoroughly reviewed.

The Cardinals had no answer for Harrison. He made the biggest play of the game, a one-man 14-point swing that stopped the Cardinals from leading at halftime. The Steelers took Fitzgerald out of the game for three quarters with bump coverage and safety-over-the-top help.

And Big Ben engineered the most impressive postseason two-minute drive since The Drive that established John Elway as a legend.

Big Ben's Big End was more electrifying than Elway's 98-yard march to glory, and, of course, Ben's End came on a much larger stage. Officially listed at 78 yards, The Big End actually measured 88 yards. McAulay's crew flagged the Steelers into a first-and-20 hole at their own 12, catching a Steeler guard holding on first down.

That was no problem for Roethlisberger. He danced away from the Arizona pass rush and tagged Holmes with a 14-yard strike that kick-started The Big End. From there, it was relatively easy. Roethlisberger and Holmes found a cavity in an Arizona zone, made a safety pay for losing his footing and put the Steelers in scoring position with a 40-yard catch-and-run. The leaping, toes-tapping, game-icing grab in the back of the end zone was nothing.

Roethlisberger is without a doubt the most nimble big-man passer we've ever seen. Elway, Steve Young and Donovan McNabb were/are compact scramblers who could/can wing it with the best. Big Ben is 6-foot-5, 240 pounds. He's a blend of Tom Brady and Vince Young. Roethlisberger doesn't pass as accurately as Brady or move as swiftly as Young, but Ben throws, slides, surveys and improvises in combination better than anyone.

That makes sense. The Steelers are the new America's Team. They've won six Super Bowls, one more than the Cowboys and the 49ers. Pittsburgh's last two championships have been hand-delivered by overzealous officiating crews. Yeah, I'm sure Arizona fans will receive sympathy cards from Seahawks fans.

The difference between Super Bowl XLIII and XL a 21-10 dud is that Sunday's wild, dramatic, fourth-quarter finish erased an annoying officiating performance that nearly stood in the way of the Steelers and the Cardinals making magic.

Can i get a hard copy of this article . Im running out of toilet paper in my apartment

Godfather
02-04-2009, 11:20 AM
Another moronic statement:

The eye in the sky caught McAulay's crew favoring Pittsburgh twice, overturning two bad calls after replay review.

They got the calls right in the end so it's a moot point. The touchdown looked like a TD at full speed. And the reason they initially called a fumble on the incompletion is thye didn't want a repeat of the Hochuli fiasco so they let the play go...Wiz still had a challenge and he could use it if they were wrong. Speaking of which, Warner took his helmet off to argue the call and didn't get flagged.

revefsreleets
02-04-2009, 11:25 AM
What about Ben's TD they took off the board? He conveniently failed to mention that one...

stlrtruck
02-04-2009, 12:03 PM
b. Excellent call by Terry McAulay in upholding the Arizona challenge. Not only was Roethlisberger a half-yard short of the goal line when his knee hit the ground, but Big Ben was being illegally carried into the end zone by center Justin Hartwig.

This from Peter King, whom I really can't stand. But the rule he is referring to is an old outdated rule. Bottom line, you can be carried in to the end zone by a player now a days and it happens in the close goal line plays.

BlastFurnace
02-04-2009, 12:29 PM
My standard response to anyone who cries about this is this:

When the NFL is willing to go through every Super Bowl and every play and potentially make corrected calls and even designate new Champions and take away Championships from teams that benefited from bad calls...then I will listen.

Until then.....I don't want to hear it.

To me...ESPN and NFL Network are only happy when a team from New York wins the Championship.

They can all stick it where the sun doesn't shine!

revefsreleets
02-04-2009, 12:32 PM
That's a good point. Take back the "Tuck Rule" game, and topple the Pats "Dynasty", then we can talk...

Dino 6 Rings
02-04-2009, 12:35 PM
I just say..."Who calls holding in the endzone on the center?"

"Kurt didn't get flagged taking his helmet off on the first incompletion/fumble review"

"Yes, the Roughing the Passer on Ben was questionable, but the same hit happened in the Baltimore game and wasn't called and I think the refs were trying to make sure guys weren't taking cheap shots in the QBs back"

"Re-watch Fitz first TD catch and tell me, does the nose of the ball hit the ground? The replay is on tonight"

"100 yards and on one could tackle a linebacker?"

"7 penalties against the Steelers in the 4th quarter. Shut up"

devilsdancefloor
02-04-2009, 12:38 PM
i cant help myself this guy deserves some kind of award...

http://img18.picoodle.com/img/img18/3/2/4/f_asshatofthem_853397a.png

BlastFurnace
02-04-2009, 12:51 PM
"Re-watch Fitz first TD catch and tell me, does the nose of the ball hit the ground? The replay is on tonight"

I'll take that and one-up it....The entire ball hit the ground. Fitz did a great job of disguising it.

roscoe777
02-04-2009, 02:08 PM
Verbal diarrhea. I also love how his writing flows towards compliment the Steelers and the greatness of the team. "Did the better team win the game? Absolutely", followed by "Pittsburgh's last two championships have been hand-delivered by overzealous officiating crews. Yeah, I'm sure Arizona fans will receive sympathy cards from Seahawks fans" What a load, my nephews diaper holds less crap than that. :tt03:

Steelersfanforlife
02-04-2009, 05:51 PM
Garbage. :coffee:

i agree this is crap at its finest

drizze99
02-04-2009, 05:58 PM
Whitlock and Bayless compete for who the biggest retard is....

SteelCurtain7
02-04-2009, 07:24 PM
Warning

- mesa

by Jason Whitlock

Yeah, I had the singular displeasure of reading this calorically-challenged childish rantings on Monday. How anybody can take this heart-attack-waiting-to-happen seriously is beyond me.

It's just jealousy, plain and simple. He's just pissed off that his Kansas City Chiefs have sucked for 40 years and couldn't beat a team of octogeneric women. :rofl:

Keep bringing the hate, Whitlock. Pittsburgh will keep bringing the pain. Reco'nize. :tt:

IronFan
02-04-2009, 09:14 PM
Wait a second? I don't understand. If the officials were FOR the Steelers, why did he say that the refs went flag happy in the 4th, and called 6 penalties? Does he realize that of those 6 penalties (actually 7, Arizona declined 1) that 4 were against the Steelers? One was a 15 yarder for unneccesary roughness on Ike? One put the Steelers in a 1st and 20 on our own 12 when we HAD to score a TD? That one of those flags resulted in a Goddamned SAFETY for the Cards?

This is the most retarded piece of shit article ever written. It doesn't even make sense! If the refs were in the Steelers pocket, why would they stick the Steelers in a hole? Put points on the board for the Cards? Call more penalties in the 4th against the Steelers than the Cardinals?

this

HometownGal
02-04-2009, 09:47 PM
Saddest part of all regarding this article - look at all of us who have viewed it and have lost an IQ point or two just reading it. :shake02:

Anything to discredit the Steelers win. How typical. :rolleyes:

Stlrs4Life
02-04-2009, 09:55 PM
http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=33308

Excellent point.