PDA

View Full Version : Silverback carrying the Silver....

PisnNapalm
02-03-2009, 08:25 PM
I thought it to be extremely appropriate that he carried the Lombardi Trophy during the parade.

Thank you Silverback. You are a TRUE STEELER.

http://community.post-gazette.com/resized-image.ashx/__size/500x400/__key/CommunityServer.Components.PostAttachments/00.00.06.98.10/fong_5F00_steelers07.jpg

Polamalu43Defense!
02-03-2009, 08:44 PM
Silverback?!!? That man is made out of GOLD...he is a GOLDBACK!!! Here We Goooooooooooooo!! :tt02:

stillers4me
02-03-2009, 08:53 PM
To say I'm just so happy for these guys does not even begin to describe how I feel today.

devilsdancefloor
02-03-2009, 09:00 PM
He is a steeler for sure! i am so glad he got to carry the trophy during the parade! :tt03::tt03::tt03::tt03:

and look ALMOST a smile woohooo!

1st&Goal
02-03-2009, 10:21 PM
I think its so appropriate that Silverback got to hold the trophy during the parade. He's been such a consistently awsome force all season.
Dos anyone know exactly what it was that set him off when he beat the hell out of that Cardinal player? I know the were grabbing him around the throat a couple times when he was going after Warner, but I wonder just exactly what it was that set him off.

SamUK
02-04-2009, 05:46 AM
Love the photo... Thats a keeper for sure!

Steelersfanforlife
02-04-2009, 06:45 PM
its great to see him smiling for once

AllD
02-04-2009, 07:41 PM
The personal foul was a low-point, but Harrison did as much or more for the team this year than Ben, Ward, and Santonio.

He has the capacity to be an icon like Joe Greene if he can just control his temper. He is victim of a new "Mel Blount Rule" which allows many teams to use tactics of extensive holding in the hopes of only having a few called. I am convined that the zerbas refrained from calling most holds because on just about every replay he was being strangled around the neck and only benefitted from 3 flags.

If he receives a reasonable contract and remains with the team he has a great chance of winning more rings and a trip to the HOF. He may have to leave a few million $ on the table, but what is $5 million over the course of a career if you make $15 or $20m? You think he is going to get a ring with the Jets or Chiefs? Puuuulease.

PisnNapalm
02-04-2009, 07:56 PM
I think its so appropriate that Silverback got to hold the trophy during the parade. He's been such a consistently awsome force all season.
Dos anyone know exactly what it was that set him off when he beat the hell out of that Cardinal player? I know the were grabbing him around the throat a couple times when he was going after Warner, but I wonder just exactly what it was that set him off.

Francisco tried to chop block at Harrison's knees.