PDA

View Full Version : Hater Articles

Dino 6 Rings
02-03-2009, 07:34 PM
People...listen...whatever happens, whatever is written, especially if there is a link associated with it, do NOT click the Link.

The reason these people write Anti-Steeler articles, is to generate Website Hits to get their count up and look like they are being productive to their editor.

Newspapers are cutting staff all over the country. These Hater Article Writers are doing whatever they can to keep their jobs. The Number 1 way to generate hits to your website is to post something Negative about a team that has a Rabid Fan Base and is currently in the Spot Light.

Hence, the "Hater Steelers" Articles popping up. In that latest one, the guy even points out that there were 7 penalties called against the Steelers in the 4th quarter. As if the Refs suddenly decided to "level" the playing field at the most important point in the game.

These people are no different than Mark Madden writing something in the Local Pittsburgh Papers negative about the Penquins or Rooneys. They know, for a fact that writing something Anti-Steeler will generate Hate Mail and Web Site Hits.

The easiest way to deal with these fools, who are so nervous about getting a pink slip any day now, is to Ignore them. Don't click onto their websites, don't respond to them with "comments" on the Webpage. The Editor will see 100 pages of comments and think "my writer is doing his job". When in reality, his "writer" is throwing a desperation Hail Mary down 9 points with 3 seconds left.

Ignore these Fools.

Live the Dream.

We are 6 Time World Champions, and no Article or Bashing of our Beloved Steelers will ever change that.

They could be writing about the San Diego Charger Guy who just got busted with a DUI, but would that really get him website hits? Or how about Phelps smoking a bong? Nope...Steelers Suck, gets way more hits than either of those two stories. Every Single Time.

6 Titles. The hater writers can all Suck It and go deliver pizzas for a living.

7SteelGal43
02-03-2009, 07:42 PM
Wow...I'd never considered that, but it makes sense to me. Well, in that case, "F the job saving so they pretend to be haters" haters :flap:

Stlrs4Life
02-04-2009, 08:54 PM
Great point.

HughC
02-05-2009, 12:05 AM
Well, the Phelps story is probably getting more hits (sorry, bad pun) but that's mostly likely non-sports fans primarily.

I do wonder why somebody bothers to post a link and story to a negative story from an obscure site, or from some random blogger at a site like Bleacher Report. When we all respond, even here, it's as if it gives that original poster a sense of accomplishment that he created the week's most commented upon thread. I know that sounds bizarre, but I can't think of any other reason for some of the threads I see.