PDA

View Full Version : So i've been lurking on the Cardinals forum like a loser..

Phade
02-03-2009, 09:01 PM
just to see all that they'd complain about.. its pretty funny to see how ridiculously biased and blinded they are by their love for their team..

anyhow this thread was the whopper of em all.. POST 4.. will def make you laugh..

http://www.arizonasportsfans.com/vb/f4/a-perfect-example-of-the-nfl-bias-and-complete-bs-129175.html

forgive me if this isn't allowed(posting links to other forums)

NEPAsteeler
02-03-2009, 09:06 PM
They're crying over not getting fireworks? WOW. The best part is that they're bashing the guy that actually made sense.

IAWarnerFan
02-03-2009, 09:13 PM
That is pretty messed up! O well, it's not like it made a difference to the final score.:popcorn:

Phade
02-03-2009, 09:16 PM
if i'm watching the superbowl i'm not watching fireworks after touchdowns unless i'm in diapers..

jev7452
02-03-2009, 09:19 PM
hahaha i noticed that while i was at the game and i LOVED it!! but really, who the heck cares?! i like how they all started ganging up on the one guy that was being mature about it

7SteelGal43
thought post #15 by the same guy was pretty funny, too. springstein, a STEELER fan...who knew :toofunny:

T&B fan
this is funny stuff from our side :toofunny::toofunny: the frist page poster joshstmarie funny funny :rofl::rofl::rofl:

now on the the fireworks . I did not even remaber any other then half time but if it happend its not right .

43Hitman
02-03-2009, 09:23 PM
thought post #15 by the same guy was pretty funny, too. springstein, a STEELER fan...who knew :toofunny:

In other news Springstein had yellow tape on his mic

:rofl:

TeeJay
02-03-2009, 09:28 PM
That's pure evil...selling dodgy firework ignite buttons! :noidea: Whatever next??! Exploding diapers?

SteelShooter
02-03-2009, 09:44 PM
Hmmmm......at least it wasn't the typical Creephawks whining about the game being "given" to us. As much as I would have loved to see Ben make the one TD scramble, I was a little relieved to see it go the other way since they showed that he didn't on the replay. It stopped some of the whining before it even started.

Could you imagine two SB's in a row where it was questioned so deeply?

nojobny
02-03-2009, 10:01 PM
Is it sad that I didn't even notice the fireworks?

steelers2685
02-03-2009, 10:05 PM
Wow, I don't think I've ever seen 'shut yer yap' spelled out on a message board before! LOL

Sore losers. Think about it this way. They'll cry about their 'new favorite team' for a week and next year the games will be on verge of black outs again haha

TheSteelCurtain
02-03-2009, 10:08 PM
The Pirates get fireworks all the time and they suck. Ahh Ha. The Zambelli's infiltrated the NFL Firework crew and only lit them off after Steelers touchdowns.

This news story and others tonight on WAAAHTV.

HometownGal
02-03-2009, 10:19 PM
Bunch of whiners. Put yer money where your mouths are, crybabies, and support your team by buying a ticket and showing up at their games instead of crying over spilled milk on a BB. :coffee:

TheSteelCurtain
02-03-2009, 10:29 PM
Bunch of whiners. Put yer money where your mouths are, crybabies, and support your team by buying a ticket and showing up at their games instead of crying over spilled milk on a BB. :coffee:

By the times the Cardinals scored the fireworks got old. They also figured no point on a display for 3 fans. I guess Louisville and the St. Louis Cardinals bought the remaining ones intended for Arizona

I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold
02-03-2009, 10:45 PM
Hmmmm......at least it wasn't the typical Creephawks whining about the game being "given" to us. As much as I would have loved to see Ben make the one TD scramble, I was a little relieved to see it go the other way since they showed that he didn't on the replay. It stopped some of the whining before it even started.

Could you imagine two SB's in a row where it was questioned so deeply?

Actually I am still not convinced there was "indisputable evidence" to overturn the ruling on the field. I am still pissed about that one.

Sharkissle29
02-03-2009, 10:51 PM
they didnt launch fireworks for the steelers too...i dont think they did for the harrison or holmes TD (plays that were questionable)...at least that is what my mom pointed out i think. i wasnt worried about the fireworks and didnt really notice them

devilsdancefloor
02-03-2009, 10:52 PM
Ok i read a few threads and i must say it is sad! they are disputing tones last td & coach is a ASS *shaking head wtf*! i dont get it at all and then a guy will not stop going on and on calling harrison a wife beater! why not be mad at fransico he tried to take out the mans knees and got beat down like a lil girl! fransico is a safty to boot i beleive geeez he wouldnt make it past the first 2 days of camp in pittsburgh!

TeeJay
02-03-2009, 10:59 PM
By the times the Cardinals scored the fireworks got old.

I believe Guy Fawkes stole them to blow up the Houses of Parliament!

Phade
02-03-2009, 11:04 PM
Ok i read a few threads and i must say it is sad! they are disputing tones last td & coach is a ASS *shaking head wtf*! i dont get it at all and then a guy will not stop going on and on calling harrison a wife beater! why not be mad at fransico he tried to take out the mans knees and got beat down like a lil girl! fransico is a safty to boot i beleive geeez he wouldnt make it past the first 2 days of camp in pittsburgh!

lol its pretty comical.. every call for them was clearly wrong.. all the penalties called against them were bogus and every penalty call not called for them was so blatant that its guaranteed that the game was fixed since the refs mixed it..

i've never seen a more extreme case of homerism in my life..

Benzbrother
02-03-2009, 11:07 PM
hmm...I wonder if they would have noticed the "firework bias" had they won the game??

Pi Kapp Steeler
02-03-2009, 11:09 PM
Are you kidding me we were definitely the "bad guys" coming into this game. Everyone in America wanted the cards to win and the polls on ESPN even showed that.

Maybe because our TDs came at the end of the Half, and the end of the 4th they had fireworks. Maybe the pyrotechnic was sick of all this disrespect on the steelers in the media in the weeks prior. Who knows who cares

IAWarnerFan
02-03-2009, 11:15 PM
Are you kidding me we were definitely the "bad guys" coming into this game. Everyone in America wanted the cards to win and the polls on ESPN even showed that.

Maybe because our TDs came at the end of the Half, and the end of the 4th they had fireworks. Maybe the pyrotechnic was sick of all this disrespect on the steelers in the media in the weeks prior. Who knows who cares

Just about everyone (at least on ESPiN) was picking the Steelers the two weeks before the Super Bowl. What disrespect???

Pregame I'll give you that. They went 50/50 on the Cards&Steelers there. :popcorn:

rick723
02-03-2009, 11:16 PM
just to see all that they'd complain about.. its pretty funny to see how ridiculously biased and blinded they are by their love for their team..

anyhow this thread was the whopper of em all.. POST 4.. will def make you laugh..

http://www.arizonasportsfans.com/vb/f4/a-perfect-example-of-the-nfl-bias-and-complete-bs-129175.html

forgive me if this isn't allowed(posting links to other forums)

I think poter 4 was saying they were aall into the conspirency stuff for no reason

NmL1232
02-03-2009, 11:17 PM
they said Tomlin was classless....what sore losers

IAWarnerFan
02-03-2009, 11:19 PM
they said Tomlin was classless....what sore losers

I didn't post on this thread, but I did see that a few of them wanted him to at least admit that the Cardinals put up a good fight. :popcorn:

TampaSteelerFan
02-03-2009, 11:25 PM
By the times the Cardinals scored the fireworks got old. They also figured no point on a display for 3 fans. I guess Louisville and the St. Louis Cardinals bought the remaining ones intended for Arizona

There were so many times last week here in Tampa where I would see someone in a red shirt from a distance and think "wow, there's a Cards fans over there! Amazing!" and then I would get a closer look and it would end up just being a local fan wearing a red Bucs shirt and made more sense. Too funny how few Cardinals fans actually made the trip here. :sofunny:

devilsdancefloor
02-03-2009, 11:29 PM
I didn't post on this thread, but I did see that a few of them wanted him to at least admit that the Cardinals put up a good fight. :popcorn:

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80e9043a

just listen i think he gives props to the cards it is the first thing he says...

BleedBlacknGold0
02-03-2009, 11:35 PM
Im almost certain the cards got fireworks when Warner threw that touchdown pass to Harrision.

IAWarnerFan
02-03-2009, 11:36 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80e9043a

just listen i think he gives props to the cards it is the first thing he says...

Wrong link? It didn't have any Tomiln post game comments.

IAWarnerFan
02-03-2009, 11:37 PM
Im almost certain the cards got fireworks when Warner threw that touchdown pass to Harrision.

NICE! :popcorn:

fansince'76
02-03-2009, 11:40 PM

Try this one: http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80e8a9a1

IAWarnerFan
02-04-2009, 12:16 AM
Try this one: http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80e8a9a1

That was the next morning and I'm not sure when that thread was posted. I thought I saw one that night, but I'm not sure if it's that same thread.

"Whole new team." huh? :wtf:

fansince'76
02-04-2009, 12:23 AM
That was the next morning and I'm not sure when that thread was posted. I thought I saw one that night, but I'm not sure if it's that same thread.

"Whole new team." huh? :wtf:

Next morning or not, you can tell your fellow fans that Tomlin DID give them credit. I've given you credit as the one really decent Cards fan to frequent here in the last couple weeks, but you're beginning to wear out your welcome.

GodofGridiron
02-04-2009, 12:38 AM
Im sorry but i just have to say this. I thought.......I THOUGHT Seahawks fans were the most weeping babies about a superbowl. I have to say that some Cardinal fans really put them to shame. The sorest of losers...........harvestors of the most bitter grapes.

Tomlin isn't HALF the coach as Whiz. He is a trophy boy for "the Rooney Rule". He was given a team built by the Steal Jaw, and a proven winner. Whiz Turned around a franchise struggling with confidence.

I would much rather have Whiz on my team.

I've always thought Tomlin was an arrogant jerk. Holmes's comments are pretty low. No class. I lost a lot of respect for the Steeler organization after this game.

posted this a while ago (Tomlin being a dick) and the board went nuts about how great he is. He hangs out with his players while the coordinators make that team what they are. The man shows blatent arrogance and racism IMO and quite honestly makes me sick to my stomach. This is why before the game I said I disliked him and Rooney.

Holmes is nothing more than trash. I for one am glad he made it to the NFL so that I am not supporting him on welfare and worrying about him carjacking my wife in a parking garage or something. Pure trash. Funny, he is exactly the type of person people should be trying to distance themselves from, but Lord knows they'll make a hero out of him during the offseason. Look kids, ignore your education, it's irrelevent. You can be a drug selling, thieving, two-bit criminal, but as long as you're fast and can jump high you'll be alright. Colleges should be sanctioned for passing morons like him. The kid is 20 some-odd years old, has lived here his entire life and cant even speak English.

^^^^^^^^ This MF'er right here just oozes racist and stereotyping in this post.

Just ridiculous over there on that board. A new low.

MACH1
02-04-2009, 12:43 AM

They did! Didn't you see the guy standing at the end of the endzone with the little pull string poppers. :toofunny:

http://www.bizarrefun.com/FAH1901.jpg

fansince'76
02-04-2009, 12:45 AM
Im sorry but i just have to say this. I thought.......I THOUGHT Seahawks fans were the most weeping babies about a superbowl. I have to say that some Cardinal fans really put them to shame. The sorest of losers...........harvestors of the most bitter grapes.

Tomlin isn't HALF the coach as Whiz. He is a trophy boy for "the Rooney Rule". He was given a team built by the Steal Jaw, and a proven winner. Whiz Turned around a franchise struggling with confidence.

I would much rather have Whiz on my team.

I've always thought Tomlin was an arrogant jerk. Holmes's comments are pretty low. No class. I lost a lot of respect for the Steeler organization after this game.

posted this a while ago (Tomlin being a dick) and the board went nuts about how great he is. He hangs out with his players while the coordinators make that team what they are. The man shows blatent arrogance and racism IMO and quite honestly makes me sick to my stomach. This is why before the game I said I disliked him and Rooney.

Holmes is nothing more than trash. I for one am glad he made it to the NFL so that I am not supporting him on welfare and worrying about him carjacking my wife in a parking garage or something. Pure trash. Funny, he is exactly the type of person people should be trying to distance themselves from, but Lord knows they'll make a hero out of him during the offseason. Look kids, ignore your education, it's irrelevent. You can be a drug selling, thieving, two-bit criminal, but as long as you're fast and can jump high you'll be alright. Colleges should be sanctioned for passing morons like him. The kid is 20 some-odd years old, has lived here his entire life and cant even speak English.

Ten bucks says the asshat(s) making these comments didn't know they had a team or who Whiz even was a goddamn month ago. :coffee:

Harrison92
02-04-2009, 12:57 AM

All that just cuz they lost the SB.

El-Gonzo Jackson
02-04-2009, 01:00 AM
That is freakin hilarious.!!!!

You know the game was rigged from the get go when you dont get fireworks advantage!! :rofl:

Those are some very knowledgeable football fans.

IAWarnerFan
02-04-2009, 01:18 AM
That is freakin hilarious.!!!!

You know the game was rigged from the get go when you dont get fireworks advantage!! :rofl:

Those are some very knowledgeable football fans.

WELL PUT! :flap:

SteelersinCA
02-04-2009, 01:25 AM
I didn't even know about the fireworks, learn something new everyday.

If your team is in the Super Bowl and you aren't going ape shit when you score and are paying that much attention to whether you got fireworks, you need your fan card checked.:noidea:

CargoJon
02-04-2009, 02:41 AM
Damn I'm reading the thread where they're saying Santo's TD was no catch.

God it must suck to be a loser. At least when we lost to the Cowboys back in the day, we could yell at O'Donnell and realize it was our own fault we lost.

Bitch Bitch Piss Moan.

steelwall
02-04-2009, 04:03 AM
They did! Didn't you see the guy standing at the end of the endzone with the little pull string poppers. :toofunny:

http://www.bizarrefun.com/FAH1901.jpg

:rofl: I love this!!

SteelMember
02-04-2009, 09:18 AM
Is it sad that I didn't even notice the fireworks?

If you saw that last drive by Ben...You saw the fireworks. It ended with confetti. :chuckle:

He did. STFU about it. Just because you didn't hear it dosen't mean he didn't say it. :flap:

I didn't know John Rocker moved to arizona. :wink02:

devilsdancefloor
02-04-2009, 09:27 AM

oops here ya go not post game i cant even find a good post game ....

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80e8a9a1

revefsreleets
02-04-2009, 09:32 AM
I actually feel alittle sorry for these nitwits. People this stupid probably have trouble functioning in daily life...

I've SEEN stupid on message boards before, but this is STUUUUPID!

SteelMember
02-04-2009, 09:36 AM
I actually feel alittle sorry for these nitwits. People this stupid probably have trouble functioning in daily life...

I've SEEN stupid on message boards before, but this is STUUUUPID!

"You can't fix stupid." :chuckle:

memphissteelergirl
02-04-2009, 09:48 AM
Can somebody tell me wtf is wrong with these fans from NFC West teams? Is it a prerequisite that you have to pass a bitch and moan test or something? Un-friggin-believable!! :shake01:

revefsreleets
02-04-2009, 10:25 AM
Can somebody tell me wtf is wrong with these fans from NFC West teams? Is it a prerequisite that you have to pass a bitch and moan test or something? Un-friggin-believable!! :shake01:

Casual fans, lackadaisical, no real knowledge of the game, no passion, no tradition of winning (in this case no tradition of any kind). The game of football is a part-time hobby to them, something that sparked a little interest right as the Cards started having a little success. Can't really ask them to understand things that they know nothing about, and don't really care about one way or another outside this 15 minute window, I guess...

kittenfantastico76
02-04-2009, 10:33 AM
I didn't even notice the fireworks - maybe I was too happy and screaming and celebrating when we scored... darn.

Makes me chuckle though... Really Cinderella... you made it to the ball and you're complaining that you didn't get fireworks... I'd be more disappointed that I lost my glass slipper, didn't win the trophy OR get to take the prince home... Sorry Cinderella, you will not live happily ever after in this Super Bowl Fairytale... Goodnight!

Pi Kapp Steeler
02-04-2009, 11:35 AM

What did they want Tomlin to say, "OMG The cardinals were the best team on the field!! We did'nt even deserve to be on the field with them!! I cant beleive we won, nothing that we did contributed to our success! We were lucky that the cards let us win the game!!"

Are you kidding me, Tomlin in fact does mention the cards in a conference after the game. He said something along the lines we had to overcome a legit oppenent!

My god IAWarnerfan get a hold of your crew over there. They are starting to sound like the seahawk fans.

aries4972
02-04-2009, 11:57 AM
Actually I am still not convinced there was "indisputable evidence" to overturn the ruling on the field. I am still pissed about that one.

i agree ... that was a clearer touchdown than the one in the seachickies game (XL)

:tt::tt::tt::tt::tt::tt:

westcoastransplant
02-04-2009, 12:25 PM
It was kind of sad going on their boards and reading the thread that the organization and Tomlin are classless for not giving them credit during the trophy presentation. You just lost the game, do you really need vindication that you played a good game that badly? And where is it written that the winning team and coach has to give credit to the other team? Did NBC give Tomlin a sheet with bullet points he had to hit and were the Cardinals on that? Since they had so much experience, I thought they knew how to lose. I guess I was wrong.

JEFF4i
02-04-2009, 12:30 PM
I can understand them being frustrated, and upset, but there is one problem...

You have to overcome bad calls. We got some that weren't the best, but the ability to win even then is what makes a team.

Look at our Chargers game.

fansince'76
02-04-2009, 12:33 PM
I can understand them being frustrated, and upset, but there is one problem...

You have to overcome bad calls. We got some that weren't the best, but the ability to win even then is what makes a team.

Look at our Chargers game.

Being frustrated and upset is no excuse. I was frustrated and upset as could be after SB XXX and I NEVER made statements like those about the Cowboys, and I hate the Cowboys. There weren't any blown calls in that game either. They want to bitch about the roughing the passer on Ben? We have just as legitimate a bitch about the holding penalty on Hartwig that actually cost us points and possession of the ball. I'm sick of whiny assholes that cannot accept a loss and instead bitch endlessly about how they were screwed by the refs.

JEFF4i
02-04-2009, 12:36 PM
Being frustrated and upset is no excuse. I was frustrated and upset as could be after SB XXX and I NEVER made statements like those about the Cowboys, and I hate the Cowboys.

Oh I agree, but I'm just saying, you always get those fans. I'm just frustrated because they take it out on the Steeler Nation, not the refs if they are angry with em.

Pi Kapp Steeler
02-04-2009, 02:17 PM
Well lets hope that Whiz doesn't say some whinney girl comment like Holgrem did. "wahhh wahhh I didn't know we had to play the refs too wahhhhhhh" :crying01:

Steelerman67
02-04-2009, 03:25 PM
Greeting Steeler Nation!!! I'm new to the message board, but not new to our beloved Steelers. I've been a Steeler since birth some 40 someodd years ago, and all I can say is 'One more baby!"

I've been reading on this message board as well as on the Cardinal and even the Raven message boards and it's hilarious listening to this dribble! I mean come on? Holmes not a TD, the NFL and the refs want us to win? Yeah, that's why the called the hold in the end zone for a safety, no penalties on the Fitz TD, they KNEW Ben and Santonio would be able to go the distance on that last drive with a rediculous catch in the back of the end zone, JUST LIKE THEY WORKED ON IT IN REHERSAL!!! :rofl:

Hey NOTE TO ALL HATERS, If you think it's fixed, why do you watch then? If you think it's the WWF then maybe you should start watching GOLF or TENNIS. Wait your right, 6 times the NFL fixed all the games to let us win, they had to let the Cowboys take one from us or else we'd be 7-0 in Super Bowls. Oh and the other 37 Super Bowl winners were legit, just not ours. See how rediculous that sounds! Yep the fix is in! :wink02:

Apprently we have a lot of new fans of the NFL, they don't realize that there are QUESTIONABLE calls that happen to both teams throughout the game, it's the team that can overcome them and not use them as excuses as to why they lost. Wait, is that Harrison still running with Kurts INT? :toofunny: Yep, and look who's holding him STILL, it's Gandy. NICE! :thumbsup:

And NO we wouldn't be making excuses, we would be giving cudos to your franchise for winning it, and putting the blame on things like the saftey in the endzone, etc. But thats how winners roll, take notes. :hatsoff:

tunes4life
02-04-2009, 03:29 PM
Come on, give them a break. Its the first time the Cards have ever been to a big game like that. The fans need a way to vent and to make themselves feel better about a very tough loss. Every few years we get a chance to see our Steelers in a big game. This was one of the best games I've ever seen in my life. There were bad calls on both sides of the ball, throughout the season. What is important to me is how the coaches and players of the losing team handle it. From what I saw every one of them gave props to the Steelers in every way. No excuses were made. Its not like the Seahawks game where the coaches and players were all whining. The cards put up one hell of a fight. I give big props to all of their players and coaches. Please don't be a troll and go on opposing teams sites to rub it in and to see if they are bitching. Of course they're bitching. They lost the Superbowl by 30 seconds and I'm sure that they are worried that they might not be back to the game for a long time. Let them bitch and gripe and try to feel better about the loss. I was a tough loss. Don't forget not all people on these boards are adults. Give them a break, and don't post messages on their sites. It makes you and us (Steelers fans) look petty.

If Pitt had lost do you really think there would be no bitching, griping and grasping at straws on this board?

Be the bigger man. We have the trophy. Let them say what they want. At the end of the day its all just talk. :helmet:

Remember what Steeler Football really is!

fansince'76
02-04-2009, 03:33 PM
Come on, give them a break. Its the first time the Cards have ever been to a big game like that. The fans need a way to vent and to make themselves feel better about a very tough loss. Every few years we get a chance to see our Steelers in a big game.

'Scuse me? I don't know about you, but I was one of the ones that waited 16 years between SB XIV and SB XXX and another 10 before we actually won another one in SB XL, only to have that one partially ruined by all the crybaby bullshit that is STILL going on. That's not "every couple of years." I'm not going to give them a break, sorry. You're right that they can say what they want on their board, but when someone quotes them here, I'm going to comment on the pathetic whiny-assed drivel for what it is. Sue me.

tunes4life
02-04-2009, 03:35 PM
'Scuse me? I don't know about you, but I was one of the ones that waited 16 years between SB XIV and SB XXX and another 10 before we actually won another one in SB XL. That's not "every couple of years."

By big games I meant playoff games not necessarily the superbowl.

fansince'76
02-04-2009, 03:55 PM
By big games I meant playoff games not necessarily the superbowl.

Again, so? Before their little Cinderella run, next to nobody was paying attention. That's sorta why the NFL had to grant them two extensions to sell enough tickets to a home playoff game so the game wouldn't be blacked out locally. I feel for the true Cards fans, I really do - all 500-1,000 of them. But I strongly suspect they're not the ones carrying on like whiny 2-year-olds that didn't get what they wanted for Xmas.

meelanova
02-04-2009, 03:56 PM
I, too lurk. Especially lately because of the playoffs n such. Nothing is funnier than seeing what other fans/teams say.

Steelerman67
02-04-2009, 04:11 PM
I'm sure all fans complain and all, but to act like they should have WON the game. Are you kidding me? My thing is "THROUGH A FANS EYES" it's not objectivity, its hurt, and sorrow. So, in a way I feel bad for them, but in another way I also wish they understood how bad they are making themselves look. You know know what the real difference between winners and losers are? Winner=Overcomes adversity and takes victory from defeat, takes action to make it happen. Loser=makes excuses as to why they didn't win, places blame elsewhere.

fansince'76
02-04-2009, 04:15 PM
I'm sure all fans complain and all, but to act like they should have WON the game. Are you kidding me? My thing is "THROUGH A FANS EYES" it's not objectivity, its hurt, and sorrow. So, in a way I feel bad for them, but in another way I also wish they understood how bad they are making themselves look. You know know what the real difference between winners and losers are? Winner=Overcomes adversity and takes victory from defeat, takes action to make it happen. Loser=makes excuses as to why they didn't win, places blame elsewhere.

I feel sorry for the true Cards fans as well, but not the ones who hopped on the bandwagon 3 weeks ago. And it's the latter who are bitching and crying and posting lame-ass videos on YouTube to try and "prove" how those rotten "Stealers" were "gifted" another SB by the refs. It's beyond tiresome at this point.

Steelerman67
02-04-2009, 04:23 PM
I feel sorry for the true Cards fans as well, but not the ones who hopped on the bandwagon 3 weeks ago. And it's the latter who are bitching and crying and posting lame-ass videos on YouTube to try and "prove" how those rotten "Stealers" were "gifted" another SB by the refs. It's beyond tiresome at this point.

I agree, well I look at it this way. It's almost like it's their only way to TRY and take the enjoyment out of it for us. Which I hope they know is IMPOSSIBLE! Oh wait, they wouldn't know that, they don't know how it feels.. :flap:

All I can say is it's a shame they waste their engery on something that is not only absurd, but a COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME. Way to go Haters! :thumbsup:

Ya know what I do when I read them? I DO this... :rofl:

Then I go and do this... :tt03:

Then I wake up the next morning and do this... :coffee:

It really doesn't get any SWEETER THAN THIS!!!
:celebrate

steelchick
02-04-2009, 04:33 PM
This is funny.. I didn't even notice the fireworks at all.

jev7452
02-04-2009, 04:45 PM
Greeting Steeler Nation!!! I'm new to the message board, but not new to our beloved Steelers. I've been a Steeler since birth some 40 someodd years ago, and all I can say is 'One more baby!"

I've been reading on this message board as well as on the Cardinal and even the Raven message boards and it's hilarious listening to this dribble! I mean come on? Holmes not a TD, the NFL and the refs want us to win? Yeah, that's why the called the hold in the end zone for a safety, no penalties on the Fitz TD, they KNEW Ben and Santonio would be able to go the distance on that last drive with a rediculous catch in the back of the end zone, JUST LIKE THEY WORKED ON IT IN REHERSAL!!! :rofl:

Hey NOTE TO ALL HATERS, If you think it's fixed, why do you watch then? If you think it's the WWF then maybe you should start watching GOLF or TENNIS. Wait your right, 6 times the NFL fixed all the games to let us win, they had to let the Cowboys take one from us or else we'd be 7-0 in Super Bowls. Oh and the other 37 Super Bowl winners were legit, just not ours. See how rediculous that sounds! Yep the fix is in! :wink02:

Apprently we have a lot of new fans of the NFL, they don't realize that there are QUESTIONABLE calls that happen to both teams throughout the game, it's the team that can overcome them and not use them as excuses as to why they lost. Wait, is that Harrison still running with Kurts INT? :toofunny: Yep, and look who's holding him STILL, it's Gandy. NICE! :thumbsup:

And NO we wouldn't be making excuses, we would be giving cudos to your franchise for winning it, and putting the blame on things like the saftey in the endzone, etc. But thats how winners roll, take notes. :hatsoff:

EXACTLY!! didnt you watch the dress rehearsal they did earlier in the day?!:rofl:

SteelCurtain7
02-04-2009, 05:10 PM
Keep it coming, haters. We eat this stuff up!!!!!!!!!!!! :tt: