PDA

View Full Version : Part III

Motley Nate
01-02-2006, 12:17 PM
It's on now.

Which team will show? We'll find out 4:30 at PBS. Will this be the last time you see the Bus?

Here's to the final deciding game between us and a good week of smacking each other around.

:cheers:

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/Gr8N8/PittsburghSucksBad.jpg

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/Gr8N8/YouGotOdelld.jpg

clevestinks
01-02-2006, 04:23 PM
Nate, this won`t be the last time you see the Bus! He`ll be on in the playoffs next week, just cause your team will be out, doesn`t mean you have to stop watching!

Prosdo
01-02-2006, 04:33 PM
Hmmm.... at Nate's first sig.....

BlitzburghRockCity
01-02-2006, 05:36 PM
Holy Shiznit, can you signature(s) be any bigger !! :rofl:

Dont worry, you'll see the Bus again, in your nightmares as you're at home on your couch for the rest of January :grin:

Sharkissle29
01-02-2006, 08:47 PM
yes a failed attempt of trying to be funny...

Suitanim
01-02-2006, 09:46 PM
Again, one team is heading up, and one down. Man for man, the Steelers are the superior team, and they know it, and so do the Bengals (you know, deep down underneath all that bullshit bluster).

I look forward to seeing the Steelers knock the Bungholes back down...

tony hipchest
01-02-2006, 10:42 PM
i can already hear the chants of "whose your daddy?" from the 10,000-15,000 remaining steelerfans in an otherwise empty stadium

Grey
01-03-2006, 12:51 AM

Yeah, that's par for the course over on that ugly Bengals board. Not much content, just a bunch whining about how the Steelers . . . . . , and how maybe one day . . . . . .blah blah blah; and a lot of childish, obese, poorly designed sigs.

Silly orange tiger.

Here we go.
Grey

bengalsfan21
01-03-2006, 06:43 AM
Yeah, that's par for the course over on that ugly Bengals board. Not much content, just a bunch whining about how the Steelers . . . . . , and how maybe one day . . . . . .blah blah blah; and a lot of childish, obese, poorly designed sigs.

Silly orange tiger.

Here we go.
Grey

BB2W designed a lot of sigs over there

Motley Nate
01-03-2006, 05:55 PM
I knew you'd love that one, Prosdo. :grin:

Motley Nate
01-03-2006, 05:57 PM

Silly orange tiger.

Here we go.
Grey
And this post is par for the course of somebody with 3 posts on one of those boards. No sense in trashing something you don't know. You don't see me trashing this board, even though I despise the Steelers. Lots of common folk between these boards unlike you misguided sir.

Motley Nate
01-03-2006, 06:00 PM
Nate, this won`t be the last time you see the Bus! He`ll be on in the playoffs next week, just cause your team will be out, doesn`t mean you have to stop watching!
We should meet up for the game. Loser buys the final round.

Motley Nate
01-03-2006, 06:02 PM
Again, one team is heading up, and one down. Man for man, the Steelers are the superior team, and they know it, and so do the Bengals (you know, deep down underneath all that bullshit bluster).

I look forward to seeing the Steelers knock the Bungholes back down...
Are you going to be at Damon's for the game? I might head down there if I can't get down to Cincinnati.

Motley Nate
01-03-2006, 06:29 PM

Dont worry, you'll see the Bus again, in your nightmares as you're at home on your couch for the rest of January :grin:
Didn't like those? How about these? Big, fat, and true.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/Gr8N8/BaltimoreSucksBad.jpg

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/Gr8N8/ClevelandSucksBad.jpg

tony hipchest
01-03-2006, 06:35 PM
lmao@nates sigs! (marvin lewis raising his eyebrow is taking it a bit to far though! j/k good job) classic! lol

clevestinks
01-03-2006, 07:49 PM
We should meet up for the game. Loser buys the final round.

What Damons do you go to! This could be a possiblitity!

Motley Nate
01-03-2006, 08:20 PM
What Damons do you go to! This could be a possiblitity!
I normally watch some games at the Winking Lizard in Macedonia. I think Suit goes to the Damon's in Stow.

Suitanim
01-04-2006, 09:37 AM
I'm actually hitting Johnny Malloy's at Chapel Hill for the playoff game.

clevestinks
01-04-2006, 07:31 PM
I normally watch some games at the Winking Lizard in Macedonia. I think Suit goes to the Damon's in Stow.
I`ve been to the Winking Lizard in Macedonia! Nice Steelers stuff on the walls there. I`m usually at Damons in Mentor or Willoughby!

Motley Nate
01-05-2006, 09:01 AM
I`ve been to the Winking Lizard in Macedonia! Nice Steelers stuff on the walls there. I`m usually at Damons in Mentor or Willoughby!
I saw that on the wall and laughed because opposite of that wall is a bunch of Cavs / Browns pictures on the other side of the Golden Tee machines (I own a couple of the Best Shots on that machine). I'm still debating if I'm meeting up with friends or sitting at home with TiVo and free beer. Going to need to be close to a few cold ones, damn near broke my hand last night when I inadvertently hit the ceiling celebrating Texas' win. I'm too tall to be jumping and pumping my fist in the air in my house.