PDA

View Full Version : Call me crazy....

Sharkissle29
02-04-2009, 11:49 AM
But sometimes i LOVE the offseason. Heres why:

What is not to be excited about? Sure we cant watch our beloved steelers play, but we can watch our beloved steelers continue to grow.

What do we do with our free agents? Can we get McFadden resigned? Do we extend harrison for a few more years? Does Ward restructure? What in the world do we do about our offensive line?

Where do we look for in the draft? Last year, we all thought offensive line and it didnt happen. Does that happen AGAIN? You just never know what the steelers are actually thinking, we can only assume.

Call me crazy, but I love hearing developing news on where our team might be heading this offseason. It is only a matter of time, but just remember, THE NFL SEASON NEVER ENDS!!! The offseason can be just as exciting as the regular season, you just have to put your mind to it to get through :)

Free agency starts at the end of Feb. i believe.

Here's to a great offseason ahead to defend our title!!! :drink:

revefsreleets
02-04-2009, 11:54 AM
NFL is year round now anyway. We have the combine and mock drafts to think about, Free Agency, the draft in April, OTA's and camp in the summer, then, before we know it, the HOF game is here and another season is under way.

fansince'76
02-04-2009, 11:56 AM
Offseason is much easier to bear when you're the last team standing from the season that just ended. :thumbsup: Hell, I might just break from my personal tradition and watch the Pro Bowl this year.

SamUK
02-04-2009, 12:18 PM
The off-season is a long old time over here.... we really dont get much news/events on the TV, thank god for the internet and forums like this so i can get my daily fix!

JEFF4i
02-04-2009, 12:27 PM
Honestly, we get to walk around like the big man on campus because we just won the biggest game of them all. I've worn something Steelers for the past like...8 weeks, almost every day. :D

chenzzo
02-04-2009, 12:40 PM
Now I'm just waiting to see what the new ring looks like!

Steel_Bus_24
02-04-2009, 01:23 PM
Off-seasons like this will be pretty nice to take in....I'll be doing some heavy gloating till the Draft

Just the other day I was at a Steeler Memorabilia Cart in the middle of my mall and some guy out of nowhere mumbles...."Man FFF the Steelers":sofunny:

Moments like those really make it start to sink in....and I'll be enjoying every minute of it this off-season:laughing:....:tt02:

MDSteel15
02-04-2009, 01:27 PM
You know what the off season is for? To let our blood pressure go back to normal!!! :chuckle: