PDA

View Full Version : Whiney birdie fans... what if it were the Eagles

tony hipchest
02-04-2009, 06:33 PM
weve seen how the cards and hawks reacted.

what if we played the eagles sunday and the results were exactly the same? the mcnabb fumble at the end, the 13 point comeback.... everything exactly the same?

would mcnabb be the greatest goat in history? would they still be rioting? or would they have actually acted like they had been there before?

EDIT- oh crap, i meant to put this in the nfl forum, but actually it should've gone in the blast furnace. my bad. :doh:

Stlrs4Life
02-04-2009, 08:36 PM
I don't think the Cards fans cried and moaned one half the amount the Seahawks fans did.

I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold
02-04-2009, 10:21 PM
I don't think the Cards fans cried and moaned one half the amount the Seahawks fans did.

Yet...

BrandonCarr39
02-05-2009, 09:19 PM
weve seen how the cards and hawks reacted.

what if we played the eagles sunday and the results were exactly the same? the mcnabb fumble at the end, the 13 point comeback.... everything exactly the same?

would mcnabb be the greatest goat in history? would they still be rioting? or would they have actually acted like they had been there before?

EDIT- oh crap, i meant to put this in the nfl forum, but actually it should've gone in the blast furnace. my bad. :doh:

Oh you bet-Eagles fans are the most whining bunch I've ever seen. Whenever they lose, they almost always complain how the refs hosed them all over the place...but they keep forgetting how their OL gets away with holding more than any other team in the NFL(i.e. Runyan is the master at getting away with it).