PDA

View Full Version : BUG Spray Advice To Rid Of Steeler Haters

DJ919
02-04-2009, 10:24 PM
By now we've all seen the Steeler Haters make their cyber points of how Refs helped, this and that, yadda, yadda, yadda.. Especialy one tone and fit mean Mr. Whitlock... Well, For those who may need a little help in getting rid of the BUGS that try to infest our house... A little something I wrote on another forum/blog:

Steeler Nation, Pay NO attention to Whitlock. He's an OBVIOUS hater that had money on Arizona. Just a pure idiot that needs to take all that writing energy he has and put it towards a Treadmill. He's just doing what it takes to keep a job within his slime ball line of work.

AS THE STEELER NATION, THE BEST "DEFENSE" AGAINST ANYONE WHO TRIES TO DISCREDIT OUR HISTORIC VICTORY IS TO WAVE THE TOWELS EVEN HARDER... SPORT YOUR STEELER GEAR ALL WINTER, SPRING & SUMMER WITH PRIDE, AND PUMP 6 FINGERS IN THE AIR EVERY TIME A HATER IS ON THE SCENE....EXCEPT ON THE OTHER HAND MAKE IT THE "MIDDLE" FINGER INSTEAD OF THE INDEX...I think they'll get the point :wink02: ...Just slam it in their faces even MORE...If they Hate...Let em hate... While Our Steelers Pile up Trophies!

:tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02:
My final note to all Steeler Haters...Win or Lose, The Steeler Nation Out Shines You EACH and EVERY time...Yet we NEVER throw it in YOUR faces as much as YOU hate on US...Well I say those days are over. Time To Fire Back!...You can call our Steelers a countless number of names....But in that count, 6 TIMES SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS has to be included :wink02:

Steelersfanforlife
02-04-2009, 10:54 PM
the best team is the Steelers and these haters are to much of a coward to admit.

I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold
02-04-2009, 11:04 PM
Nobody hates a loser