PDA

View Full Version : Steelers Fever: Thank you

section514
02-04-2009, 10:36 PM
To the Members of Steelers Fever,

Thank you for putting up with my ads, threads, sigs, and whatever else that I have posted on this forum. The traffic that I receive on my T-Shirt Shop from this site is incredible. I don't know who is ordering, but thank you. You have allowed me to turn one of my hobbies into a way to make the extra cash that I need as I work my way to landing a full time teaching job, (Sub Pay SUCKS! haha)

I know that some may get annoyed with my constant posting, but we can at least agree on :helmet::drink::tt:.

I just want to Thank Everyone here, there isn't a better Steeler board on the internet and the Fever is the only place that doesn't give me crap about posting.

Before the super bowl, I had said that I would donate $1 for ever shirt that I sold during the days after the super bowl. Well my sales went through the roof and the Fever was the traffic source for many of my sales.

Tonight I made a donation of $25 to the Fever.

Without you guys, my shop would not be as fun to run.

Thank you for all of the design ideas and feedback.

A Special thank you to Hometown and the main man, SteelersFever. Hometown was with me since day one!

THANK YOU AND GO STEELERS

YINZ GUYS KICK ASS :tt::tt03::tt02::drink:

SteelShooter
02-04-2009, 10:55 PM

What is the addie to your site? I would love to see it!

SteelShooter
02-04-2009, 10:56 PM
ummm.......nevermind. I just saw your sig. Man do I feel stupid. Maybe I should get my butt to bed. LOL

section514
02-04-2009, 10:57 PM
haha its ok

The Bungle Hunter
02-05-2009, 01:06 PM
I ordered 1 of those Steel City shirts. it came to me in 2 days! It looks really good too. Thanks a lot section! Keep em coming!