PDA

View Full Version : willie parkers tribute to jerome

tony hipchest
01-02-2006, 03:39 PM
-jerome bettis postgame quotes:

Did you see Willie Parker?s pregame jersey today?

"That was special ? Willie came in with a throwback 36 jersey from the Rams. The defense all year has been wearing throwbacks of their coaches? jerseys. For Willie to do that, that was an incredible tribute."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyone think l. johnson will be doing this for priest holmes? you gotta respect the humble respectful approach of willie parker and jerome for being a great tutor and mentor to the young guys. willie respecting him like a coach is a classic good guy move. too bad we didnt get clarett though. (extreme sarcasm) didnt the rams replace jerome with lawrence phillips? anyone miss bam morris, or think jamal lewis will be getting a call in the offseason? bring on rickey!

ngreene15
01-02-2006, 03:42 PM
One more year Jerome.

Yes, Jerome was replaced by Lawrence Phillips... He was a bust, and he actually came and played in the CFL in 2002.... Had a pretty good year with Montreal, got traded to Calgary then got in some trouble in Los Angeles. Had problems at the border, so he's never been back. I think he's actually in jail now.

tony hipchest
01-02-2006, 04:11 PM
One more year Jerome.

Yes, Jerome was replaced by Lawrence Phillips... He was a bust, and he actually came and played in the CFL in 2002.... Had a pretty good year with Montreal, got traded to Calgary then got in some trouble in Los Angeles. Had problems at the border, so he's never been back. I think he's actually in jail now. last i hard of him he was playing pick up games with high schoolers and running them over with his car last summer. he sucked for the dolphins too.

clevestinks
01-02-2006, 04:25 PM
last i hard of him he was playing pick up games with high schoolers and running them over with his car last summer. he sucked for the dolphins too.
Actually he was probably driving Claretts get away car the other night!

Willie Parker, we are so lucky that Willie had two years to learn from Jerome! Not how to run the ball, how to respect the game!

tony hipchest
01-02-2006, 04:38 PM
replacing the bus with the mini-van (that has very low mileage and a 6th gear) "is that a Hemi in there?"

BlitzburghRockCity
01-02-2006, 04:41 PM
According to Jerome: :grin:

Willie = Ferrari
Bus = Good ole F150 pickup truck

tony hipchest
01-02-2006, 04:43 PM

Willie = Ferrari
Bus = Good ole F150 pickup truck i liked him saying he was like that old pick-up with 100,000+ miles on it, and its 10 degrees below zero. you just put the key in and it starts right up.

SteelerzGirl
01-02-2006, 04:47 PM
Hey, nuthin' wrong w/those Ford F150 pickup trucks. All the manly men have 'em, don't they? :bouncy:

BlitzburghRockCity
01-02-2006, 05:12 PM
So now what the hell is he, a Bus or Pickup :toofunny:

tony hipchest
01-02-2006, 05:25 PM
Hey, nuthin' wrong w/those Ford F150 pickup trucks. All the manly men have 'em, don't they? :bouncy:

jimmie johnson doesnt. j/k steelerzgirl:grin:

SteelerzGirl
01-02-2006, 05:41 PM
:rofl:

Oh that was a good one, tony...(lol)! Ya got me! Well, in my dreams, Jimmie's F150 is parked at my house so his Chevy doesn't get all jealous...(lol).

FisherMOM
01-02-2006, 07:13 PM

Willie = Ferrari
Bus = Good ole F150 pickup truck

yeah, I liked this quote too. I smiled when I heard it Sunday.

I drive an old F-150 with 150,000 miles on it! :grin: