PDA

View Full Version : T. J. Houshmandzadeh in Philly?

Steelcitygal87
02-05-2009, 07:00 AM
Just hearing on Mike and Mike that T. J. would LOVE to play for Philly. He feels he can be the missing piece to their puzzle.

steelerbackr4life
02-05-2009, 07:50 AM
LOL it is a perfect fit. They both deserve each other

Steelcitygal87
02-05-2009, 08:06 AM
LOL it is a perfect fit. They both deserve each other

Actually, I think he would help them out tremendously. Donovan really had no weapons at all to work with.

revefsreleets
02-05-2009, 08:39 AM
I think TJ excels only as a #2. Remember what happened to Alvin Harper after he left Michael Irvin and the Cowboys?

Steelcitygal87
02-05-2009, 08:54 AM
I think TJ excels only as a #2. Remember what happened to Alvin Harper after he left Michael Irvin and the Cowboys?

DeSean Jackson and T.J would get along well lol

Based solely on talent.....you would take Chad Johnson over T.J?

Yeah, good point about Alvin..what a bust he was after he left.

steelerbackr4life
02-05-2009, 08:56 AM
I agree he def is a #2. Just imagine the marrige though. TJ comes in runs Reids slant routes gets some big plays talks smack inciting the Beagles fans to join in. Donovan does some stupid dance, facial or hand gesture in week 2. Then everyone gets to hear how they are finally going to win a SB.

When wham going across the middle whos your Moma gets smashed in the face Ryan Clark like. :rofl:

revefsreleets
02-05-2009, 09:26 AM
I think head-to-head both in their prime CJ was better than TJ. But Johnson is a headcase and he's in decline. As of right now I think TJ is probably the better WR of the two, but he NEEDS CJ around to cement that.

Steelcitygal87
02-05-2009, 09:37 AM
I think head-to-head both in their prime CJ was better than TJ. But Johnson is a headcase and he's in decline. As of right now I think TJ is probably the better WR of the two, but he NEEDS CJ around to cement that.

Yes, C.J.s mental state has truly interfered with his play on the field. T.J. apparently has his head on a little better than Chad(and that isn't saying much). Actually, in our games against the Bengals, I thought we always had more problems covering Chris Henry than we did Chad. Chris Henry used to come up big, more often than not, against us. Remember when Chad used to keep that list of dbs he was going to BURN when he played them? If I remember correctly though, he had hardly any big games against us. He did a LOT of talking before the game, but didn't back it up during the game. T.J. is more of a clutch receiver now than Chad. Chad's head is just not in the game. No wonder Palmer gets disgusted with these guys.

steelpride12
02-05-2009, 10:11 AM
The bungles are slowing falling apart. The eagles already have a pretty good WR cops with a younger squad, but T.J. Would be stuck as a third WR outside from Curtis and Jackson.

Crushzilla
02-05-2009, 10:15 AM
T.J. would compliment Jackson's deep threat well.

That would be a nice receiving group.

KeiselPower99
02-05-2009, 12:21 PM
It would work for them. The more people that leave there the better they are as players

IndyColtsSBXLI
02-05-2009, 12:23 PM
Come to Indy TJ!

Dino 6 Rings
02-05-2009, 12:41 PM
I don't care where he plays, as long as he is still unapolagetic about his disgraceful use of the Terrible Towel, I will hate on him and hope he gets his spine shattered. (metaphorically speaking of coarse.)

El-Gonzo Jackson
02-05-2009, 02:18 PM
T.J. would compliment Jackson's deep threat well.

That would be a nice receiving group.
So true and in that West Coast style offense you really dont need the traditional #1 guy. Jackson, Whosyourmama and Hank Baskett are a decent group. I hope he goes and then the Bungles will have to think of drafting a WR instead of linemen.

MasterOfPuppets
02-05-2009, 02:57 PM
So true and in that West Coast style offense you really dont need the traditional #1 guy. Jackson, Whosyourmama and Hank Baskett are a decent group. I hope he goes and then the Bungles will have to think of drafting a WR instead of linemen.didn't they draft one pretty early last year? jerome simpson rd 2.....

Steelersfanforlife
02-05-2009, 04:48 PM
Just hearing on Mike and Mike that T. J. would LOVE to play for Philly. He feels he can be the missing piece to their puzzle.
if he wants to play for Philly let him. i can't imagine why he would want off from the Bungles.

AllD
02-05-2009, 05:07 PM
Anything to get out of Cincy?

Steelersfanforlife
02-05-2009, 05:11 PM
Anything to get out of Cincy?

yes if you played for the Bungles and were given the chance to leave for a better team, what would u do?

SteelCityKing
02-05-2009, 05:16 PM
TJ is a greatweapon and he'd probably fit in with any franchise...aside from Pittsburgh. but he spent so much time in Cincy and he's probably just tired of losing. so, if he leaves, i say they throw him on a winning sqaud for once. that'd be nice for him. put him aside Randy Moss or TO. i'm sure they'd spend the money on him.

devilsdancefloor
02-06-2009, 12:56 AM
douchemanzadeh deserves to be stuck on the bungles for eternity for what he did to the TT! But i can see cincy letting him go and trading Mr magoo i mean chad! i think they drafted 3 WR last year.

tony hipchest
02-06-2009, 03:07 PM
tj also wants to go to the giants cause like he said today on sirius "they just won a superbowl".

:toofunny:

just think, if he woulda taken the cedric wilson deal we offered him (which was more than what he took from the bungles) he would be celebrating his 2nd superbowl and possible sb mvp trophy that went to holmes.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

curse of the terrible towel. :tt02:

he is ruined and will NEVER win a ring.