Pages : 1 [2]

IndyColtsSBXLI
02-06-2009, 07:21 AM
Welp I stick to the facts still...

Big Ben - 2
Peyton - 1

Until your Peyton can prove he can pick up another ring. Game over

Is that all you all do 2>1, 2>1, 2>1,

Ben has a D, that's why he "just wins", Peyton does not, im sorry but facts are facts Peyton is the king of passing

SamUK
02-06-2009, 07:27 AM
Peyton does not, im sorry but facts are facts Peyton is the king of passing

Again, maybe he is the best passer... but the title is who is the best... not who is the best passer.

Both QB's are totally different, and in individual breakdowns each will be better than the other in many area's....

If thats all that he has got, thats he is a better passer... ill take that ;):tt02:

IndyColtsSBXLI
02-06-2009, 07:31 AM
Again, maybe he is the best passer... but the title is who is the best... not who is the best passer.

Both QB's are totally different, and in individual breakdowns each will be better than the other in many area's....

If thats all that he has got, thats he is a better passer... ill take that ;):tt02:

Huh?

Let me sum this up, Peyton has to usually has to score 28+ to win a game, Ben can manage 15 points and win

SamUK
02-06-2009, 07:33 AM
Get a better D and then stop moaning about thats why Colts dont have more SB Rings ;)

IndyColtsSBXLI
02-06-2009, 07:34 AM
Get a better D and then stop moaning about thats why Colts dont have more SB Rings ;)

That was not the origanol question.

SamUK
02-06-2009, 07:34 AM
but its what you keep bringing up....

IndyColtsSBXLI
02-06-2009, 07:35 AM
but its what you keep bringing up....

Because you think it's Peyton's fault we don't have the rings, Peyton can't do it all

Galax Steeler
02-06-2009, 07:38 AM
I would take Ben any day the man is hard to bring down and is dangerous outside the pocket when Mannings pocket gos away he is not the quarterback Ben is.

Milkman
02-06-2009, 07:41 AM
Stop the madness! :banging:

Everyone has already stated their opinions.

Is there any more need for a discussion?

:coffee:

Benzbrother
02-06-2009, 07:41 AM
Because you think it's Peyton's fault we don't have the rings, Peyton can't do it all

First off, what kind of response were you expecting at this forum about this topic? lol

Listen, both QBs have incredibly different styles of playing. Peyton sits in the pocket and if he gets hit or God forbid needs to scramble, its game over. Ben on the other hand likes to get out of the pocket, break tackles and make big plays downfield. So maybe Ben doesn't need to score 30 points a game to win, but the point is -- when the game is on the line and we call on him, he comes through in the clutch. And please don't even try to argue that point.:tt:

HometownGal
02-06-2009, 07:47 AM
Seriously, dude - do you have a man crush on Peytoon or something? :sissies:

Did you really expect to come to a Steelers BB and have all of us worship at the Manning altar?:bowdown:

Peyton and Ben are both top-notch QB's with their respective teams. Each has their own style - Peyton is a playmaker with his arm and Ben is playmaker with his smarts and ability to scramble and make unbelievable plays.

How long are we going to continue with the "yes he is", "no he isn't" debate? :banging:

IndyColtsSBXLI
02-06-2009, 07:49 AM
First off, what kind of response were you expecting at this forum about this topic? lol

Listen, both QBs have incredibly different styles of playing. Peyton sits in the pocket and if he gets hit or God forbid needs to scramble, its game over. Ben on the other hand likes to get out of the pocket, break tackles and make big plays downfield. So maybe Ben doesn't need to score 30 points a game to win, but the point is -- when the game is on the line and we call on him, he comes through in the clutch. And please don't even try to argue that point.:tt:

Peyton comes through as well, take the SD game this year, 4th and goal at the 2, Peyton to Rhodes TD, 3rd and 1 down 2 with 40 secs to go at the 50 yard line, Play fake Peyton throwns to Marvin for a gain of 15, Peyton's 2 game winning drives against Houston, the first Jags game, driving for a TD with 2 minutes left, The Vikings game coming back from 15 down, the PO game in San Deigo was decided by a coin flip, need i go on?

Steelcitygal87
02-06-2009, 07:49 AM
"How long are we going to continue with the "yes he is", "no he isn't" debate? "

------------------------

As long as people keep saying the same thing over and over and over again

IndyColtsSBXLI
02-06-2009, 07:50 AM
Seriously, dude - do you have a man crush on Peytoon or something? :sissies:

Did you really expect to come to a Steelers BB and have all of us worship at the Manning altar?:bowdown:

Peyton and Ben are both top-notch QB's with their respective teams. Each has their own style - Peyton is a playmaker with his arm and Ben is playmaker with his smarts and ability to scramble and make unbelievable plays.

How long are we going to continue with the "yes he is", "no he isn't" debate? :banging:

Hey debate is why we join forums...

IndyColtsSBXLI
02-06-2009, 07:51 AM
But like i say,

lets say that Ben and his TEAM are more succesfull in the POs,

But Peyton is a better QB

Is this good with you all?

Steelcitygal87
02-06-2009, 07:52 AM

Yes, it is...but no one is saying anything new...bringing anything new to the table. People answering now are pretty much just echoing what has already been said MANY times before in this thread.

Benzbrother
02-06-2009, 07:54 AM
Peyton comes through as well, take the SD game this year, 4th and goal at the 2, Peyton to Rhodes TD, 3rd and 1 down 2 with 40 secs to go at the 50 yard line, Play fake Peyton throwns to Marvin for a gain of 15, Peyton's 2 game winning drives against Houston, the first Jags game, driving for a TD with 2 minutes left, The Vikings game coming back from 15 down, the PO game in San Deigo was decided by a coin flip, need i go on?

lol seriously? really? haha I'm not going to get into a play by play battle with you. You think Peyton is good. I think Ben is great. I guess agree to disagree, because I surely am not willing to keep this up as long as you are lol

IndyColtsSBXLI
02-06-2009, 07:55 AM
lol seriously? really? haha I'm not going to get into a play by play battle with you. You think Peyton is good. I think Ben is great. I guess agree to disagree, because I surely am not willing to keep this up as long as you are lol

So Peyton just chokes everything and is no good because of it, and ben is god himself? that's it huh?

HometownGal
02-06-2009, 07:58 AM

And redundancy is one of the reasons why I close threads. This one is very close to being given the kibosh.

IndyColtsSBXLI
02-06-2009, 07:59 AM
And redundancy is one of the reasons why I close threads. This one is very close to being given the kibosh.

Huh why?

HometownGal
02-06-2009, 08:03 AM
Huh why?

Because this thread is going nowhere fast, that's why. It's like a freakin' broken record. :doh:

You love Peytoon on your Colts BB's. We love Ben here. You feel Peytoon is a better QB and we feel differently here, which is how a normal Steelers fan would feel on a Steelers BB. How much more mileage do you expect to get with this? :banging:

CPanther95
02-06-2009, 08:15 AM
Manning doesent choke, the entire team chokes

That means Manning is also a very effective leader.

IndyColtsSBXLI
02-06-2009, 08:17 AM
That means Manning is also a very effective leader.

Yeah Manning is responsible for the whole team... should have known

Benzbrother
02-06-2009, 08:19 AM
Indy - are all of your 118 posts in this thread? lol

IndyColtsSBXLI
02-06-2009, 08:20 AM
Indy - are all of your 118 posts in this thread? lol

No...........

CPanther95
02-06-2009, 08:25 AM
They follow their leader. When Peyton chokes come playoff time, the whole team folds like a Chinese laundry.

You bring in a QB to lead your team to victory, not just to throw passes and rack up yards and TDs. This isn't fantasy football.

But if it makes you feel better, I'll admit that if Jerry Jones was to pick a QB, it would be Peyton.

IndyColtsSBXLI
02-06-2009, 08:27 AM
They follow their leader. When Peyton chokes come playoff time, the whole team folds like a Chinese laundry.

You bring in a QB to lead your team to victory, not just to throw passes and rack up yards and TDs. This isn't fantasy football.

But if it makes you feel better, I'll admit that if Jerry Jones was to pick a QB, it would be Peyton.

LMAO now you think Peyton is not a leader, this is trully funny, this has made my week:rofl::sofunny::toofunny:

CPanther95
02-06-2009, 08:29 AM
You must not have read very closely. I said he is an extremely effective leader. That's why when he chokes in the playoffs, his whole team follows.

Benzbrother
02-06-2009, 08:29 AM
LMAO now you think Peyton is not a leader, this is trully funny, this has made my weenk:rofl::sofunny::toofunny:

The fact that you've managed to keep this thread going this long has made my week....

IndyColtsSBXLI
02-06-2009, 08:31 AM
You must not have read very closely. I said he is an extremely effective leader. That's why when he chokes in the playoffs, his whole team follows.

I thought you were trying to be sarcastic my mistake

HometownGal
02-06-2009, 08:33 AM
The fact that you've managed to keep this thread going this long has made my week....

It's dying a slow death, but I'm thinking of putting it (and us) out of its misery.

IndyColtsSBXLI
02-06-2009, 08:34 AM
It's dying a slow death, but I'm thinking of putting it (and us) out of its misery.

Go ahead i think we have all said our peace on this

HometownGal
02-06-2009, 08:38 AM
Go ahead i think we have all said our peace on this

Well lookie at that - we agree on something! :drink:

CPanther95
02-06-2009, 08:38 AM
Now that we've reached the consensus that Ben is the better QB, I agree, we can close this and move on to another topic.

Any other comparisons you need help with IndyColts?